(23M) An old diary

All. The best bro ! You studied like a pro in your previous exam! You can do it this time too :star_struck:

1 Like

You are right, I am mostly productive though while studying because I take proper effective breaks and sleep (yeah it matters to me :sweat_smile:), and since I had been doing about 6 hours for past 6 days I think I can go for 8 hours now.

1 Like

:smile:thank you bro, I have an exam on 24th april and then two exams on 19th and 21st may, so I’ll be pretty much doing 8 hours study everyday for about a month and a half straight.

1 Like

That will form habit! This is the consistency we all need :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah bro I did the same about 2 months before my gate exam, sadly I couldn’t score great :sweat_smile: and got out of track, but I thank God that I am again on track now, I’ve also given up insta and Facebook, which by the way I used a lot, I did good study in past week.
I don’t care if it becomes a habit or not but I am too dedicated and pumped up now for all of my upcoming exams. Hope I can stay consistent :crossed_fingers:, I’ll give my best.

1 Like

4th april update
Slept at about 12:15 last night, after some talk here and then watching 2 episodes of modern famiy. Woke up at 6:05 am, took a bath, did kriya yoga, sublimation exercise and meditation, but I had to cut most of it to half as I was getting late, ate 2 paranthas and left for the test with my father at about 7:20, we picked my friend on the way to test. Listened to music in the car on the way to the test. The test was in the same place where I gave RIMC test in 7th class :sweat_smile: that’s about 10 years back, but I remembered the place vividly as there is a basketball court at the entry, though I didn’t use to play basketball back then but I remembered someone was playing there and I thought how cool this game is, who knew I would become a pro in it in future :joy:.
Test was good, better than my 7th march state level test I finished the test 10 minutes before the stipulated time.

Then we drove back home, dropped my friend in between, ate matar pulav it was about 3:30 by then, after that I reviewed some of my answers, then I went to play today, there was just one Tibetan dude whom I saw for the first time, we started playing one on one, first game went 30-0 :joy:, you know who won and he was like have you played in some tournament or so before :joy:, I told him I used to play in college, he was friendly though and since I have so much confidence now a days, I wanted a good social interaction so bad :joy:, I asked him like a million questions about his career family and all while playing and when he wanted rest (he had too less stamina, though his game was good), I was talking in english all the time so it was also a good communication skill practice for me :joy:. We played about 5-6 16 point games, I won all, the nearest he got was 13 but in rest he was around 5 or so. We shared contacts after the game :joy: as he is also pursuing engineering, how awesome games are for bringing people close, I wish I find some girl playing there next time :joy:. After that I walked back home while listening to music in my earphones, took a bath, had bread rolls, bread butter and 1 parantha, I ate bread after almost a year so ate a lot. 5 bread rolls and 2 bread slices with butter, after dinner I talked to a friend who called me regarding my exam, and I’ve been on RC after that, now I am gonna watch something idk what, I have a lot of things piled up :joy:. I’ll sleep by 1 though. Aiming for 8 hours study tomorrow.
It was a great day.

4 Likes

Nah dude , I never proposed any girl how would someone reject me :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

I’m not having a fat tummy , just I want my jawline back and a straight tummy maybe abs :joy::joy:

1 Like

IMG_20210221_123108

So you gonna post the rest half later??? Just edit this bruh

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah man I accidentally pressed reply button in between :joy:, I’ve edited it you can read it. @GOVIND-19 @Dean_Ambrose @nofapstar123

1 Like

Eating 1 chapati a day won’t get you any abs dude. It might get you ribs though :joy:

3 Likes

I know …:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I

2 Likes

Bro! Up for some trivia? It’s been a while

1 Like

Ok cool wait a minute though, I just uninstalled discord :joy:, I thought our trivia days were over, gonna reinstall it now. @GOVIND-19

1 Like

IMG_20210404_221552

1 Like

Oh man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Done, I forgot my password so it took a while :joy:, meet me at trivia bot @GOVIND-19

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8)

1 Like

Damn :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:, that’s 3 hours exercise in a day :grimacing:, I can’t even think of investing this much time in exercising especially with studies :sweat_smile:.

Nice man, you must be ripped af.

4 Likes

@The_integrous_one also depends on the body type btw. My body type is such that I can do little exercise and get packs, heck I was working on my 8 packs before I took a break. But I can’t bulk easily. Others can bulk easily, but it takes more time for results to show. Just because you don’t see your packs in the mirror doesn’t mean they aren’t there- a more accurate measurement is your strength. Can you lift more and do more reps? Then you are building. Eventually one day all those gains will compound and you’ll be surprised at how ripped you’ve become, you’ll feel like it was overnight. Till then, keep pumping :fire:

Feeling bad, I just entered the workout rhythm again, but I’ve gotta stop for college exams. Oh well, next Monday onwards I’ll be back at it, no excuses. These are my preboards so I have to write 'em. Our college has one more round of pre-board but eh, I’m not writing them.

3 Likes