(23M) An old diary

We want Mukbang​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

EYYYY UNGAMMA GOVIND 19! COME ON! EAT! :yum: :poultry_leg:

3 Likes

Yuckkk I find mukbang disgusting!:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

But I have no way to prove I can eat that much…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why I was shocked :joy: and he is still under normal weight limit, how is that possible @PrDr

Well @PrDr does it so it’s surely possible.

I don’t even know what that is :sweat_smile:
Edit: googled it. Nice :joy:, I’ve never watched it so can’t tell if it’s disgusting or not.

Dude you might fall sick, this is severe dieting man :sweat_smile:, why are you taking such severe steps to get thin :joy:, did some girl reject you?

2 Likes

Now i question my existance :thinking:

1 Like

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/23m-samaranjays-diary/42597/917?u=samaranjay
@nofapstar123 here see this message. This made me question my existence too :joy: damn I am such a noob in eating :joy: in from of him.

1 Like

M ultra super noob :sunglasses::sleeping:
But you guys cant beat me in waking up early :wink:

1 Like

And you can’t beat us in staying up late :joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Don’t pay attention to this though, your routine is great.
When do you wake up btw :joy:? I am thinking of beating you in that.

1 Like

My sleep schedule right now is:
Sleep 11:30 or 12 and wake up 5:30 or 5:15 sometimes

1 Like

I will die in a few days if I take this less sleep :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:, do you take naps in the day?

1 Like

Nope. I dont , here atmosphere is perfect ! Actually i sleep more when there are no exams lol maximum is 7:30 AM

1 Like

My routine was exactly same when I was in allen after 12th class (just for 2 months thiigh, I got my college after that), sleep at 12 wake up 5:15, but then I got like 1.5-2 hours nap in the day from 2-4 pm or so after my class.

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing:, don’t you feel sleepy? Less sleep decreases my productivity badly, I can function greatly till afternoon with 5 hours sleep but my efficiency drops to almost zero after that if I don’t nap.

1 Like

Dude your exams are one month ahead :joy:, I understand less sleeping in exam days, but one month before :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

Yeah sometimes, when i feel sleepy i just listen to some music or walk outside. Sometimes i take afternoon nap if its badly needed

Im a slow learner , Mai gareeb hun

1 Like

Oh ok :sweat_smile:

Bruh still I think you are putting way too much pressure on your mind by taking this less sleep :sweat_smile:, I think you might have gotten used to the less productive state with less sleep :sweat_smile:, you should go for about 7 hours in my opinion :sweat_smile:, but as I have also said earlier we all know ourselves better :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are hard working bro! You have the will to sacrifice sleep even when you have one momth left for exams, that’s awesome level of determination :fire:. You’ll surely get there :fire: @nofapstar123

1 Like

Thanks man! I will keep trying, this board exam is like a challenege for me, and i accept the challenge! Lets do our best everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw I’ll be aiming for 8 hours study for next 5 days straight as I have an exam on 10th april too.

1 Like

What i found from studying these days is quality matters more than quantity. Quality study helps alot in completeing syllabus. Before i was studying wothout planning. But actually planning is very important!

1 Like