(23M) An old diary

My body type is such that if I don’t keep my eating in check and don’t exercise for even some time I gain weight at lightening speed, the hell I went from 85-88 in just one month :man_facepalming:.
I’ve also heard a couple of times that body building depends a lot on genetics.

4 Likes

Yes it does! It depends on it a lot! everything from height, metabolism, recovery rate and muscle insertion. Some people are born jacked​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bruh my condition is also same…:sweat_smile::joy::sob:

3 Likes

It does man. I mean, I can easily get defined muscles, but I’ll probably never be able to get buff like you or @GOVIND-19 . Don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but yeah, everyone’s body physique is unique. I’m more of a hard gainer so :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

5th april update
So today did not go even a bit as I planned, I ended up studying for well… 0 hours :joy:.
Last night I slept around 1 and woke up around 9 in the morning, but in the morning wasted a lot of time looking for answers for my yesterday’s exam, and kind of ruined my mindset because I got a lot of technical questions wrong :man_facepalming:, that was again the rookie mistake to ruin your day, I keep making this mistake from time to time, there’s has never been a productive day in which I used mobile right after waking up. Then I took a bath did sublimation exercise, kriya yoga and meditation, it was rainy and cloudy here and this weather always makes me lazy, had no mood to workout so I didn’t, had milk, 1 parantha and one bread, watched 1 episode modern family, had little lunch . After lunch I was on a torrent site searching for modern family and some stupid semi erotic ad popped up, I closed that tab as fast as I could, it felt like, the hell it was another ad, who cares, but after a while I had some intense urges to go for peeking and I knew if I had done that there would be no stopping me from a full blown relapse, thank God for making me write here so many times, there’s only one Golden rule for no fap and that is no peeking, that it has gotten glued to my mind. I got my shit together, watched 2 episodes of modern family, urges faded away, then I played a lot of basketball with my sister in the courtyard, after that I watched half of the 2nd episode of the falcon and the winter soldier (FWS) , had dinner, after dinner finished 2nd episode and then 3rd too, I was having some urges in between too though, if I get any now I’ll meditate my way out of them. I’ll be watching modern family for a while then sleep, I think I’ll finish it or maybe not, I am at S11 E11, I have about 2.5 hours of it remaining, let’s see. Anyways no using the mobile atleast until lunch and thinking of doing 8 hours study felt like a pressure, it shouldn’t have but it did, so keeping 6 hour study target for tomorrow as of now. :v:

2 Likes

Oh ok :sweat_smile:, that’s good too.

Yeah you are right about this, exercise increases focus drastically.

Ok ok nice.
@PrDr

1 Like

how the fulcrum man!!??
I sleep at 2 am and still wake up at 7 am due to circadian rhythm :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

Man I literally have no routine now a days :joy:, my circadian rythm must be confused what this dude is doing.

2 Likes

6th april update
So last night I finished modern family @GOVIND-19 , I cried a lot in the last episode, there were one or two moments in between where I teared up but the ending scene broke me, I was crying like a baby, I had been watching that show for about past 7-8 months and these were kind of life changing months especially with me getting to know about this forum, I finished it by 4 am, after that I stayed up watching cast members’ interviews and some talk shows on youtube. I slept around 5:45am :sweat_smile:. Whenever I am thinking about modern family I feel like crying but I know how to deal with a show’s emotional ending, and there’s two ways, one restart the show and other start some new show, so I am gonna start Brooklyn 99 now.
Anyways I woke up around 11, took water, freshened up, did kriya yoga, sublimation exercise, meditation, affirmations, reading, did some pushups, squats, situps, crunches, bicep curls, studied a bit, had lunch, played a lot of basketball with my sister, we then played a mobile game where we just have to think of a movie, show or personality, and app will ask us questions and eventually guess what we thought, it sounds lame but was fun. I cooked maggi for dinner, with onion, tomatoes and capsicum, there were 6 packets and 3 people also add the veggies, so we ate a lot :joy:. After dinner I watched the movie soul, it was great. I studied too little today which is not worth mentioning :sweat_smile:, but I am having a competition tomorrow with @rewire_user , let’s see how it goes.
We don’t have electricity here now, and it is raining, I’ve downloaded 2 episodes of b99 gonna watch 1 or both then sleep. :v:

4 Likes

Lol same here :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bro , same thing happened to me when I saw Harry Potter, I cried a lot after that.
And hey, add me as well to the study battle tomorrow, like earlier.

3 Likes

Cool! You are most welcome, we’ll update our hours tomorrow in the study challenge, I’ll update around 11 tomorrow night.

United India :joy:

Yeah man I am pretty emotional :joy:, further I was not in a great mood after my exam, already felt like crying and there was no one around I said eh what the hell let’s cry the fck out :joy:.

5 Likes

I noticed that the strongest men are the most emotional dudes, I consider myself a bit narcissistic and THE QUIET KID because I like being alone most of time and be in contact with only truly chosen ones like besties.
But I do feel emotional , even though I have a hard exterior.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:yeah may be

I don’t have any problem with being alone but I would rather be with people than alone :sweat_smile:, and now a days whenever I am around people I can’t stop myself from talking :joy:, it’s getting out of control man :joy:

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll have to study now, have been procrastinating for an hour now, will get work done.

Bye!!!

2 Likes

I feel you bro. I feel you! That last dialogue still gets me bro! " You leave the porch lights on, they come back!" :sob::sob::sob:

You’re not alone Bro. I did that for literally every show I’ve fell in love with​:joy::joy:

Soooo proud of you! And trust me, you won’t regret b99. :+1::fire::fire:

2 Likes

One when jay was talking to gloria, I teared up a bit there, then luke Haley and alex all broke the news of moving out, I teared up bit more there and at the end the family hug, all the old photos, all the pictures of houses, they even turned the porch light on, I just couldn’t control man :sob:

Yeah man, I watched like all the steve carell movies after I finished the office and all the talk shows too

Haha, let’s see, I am planning to watch it over a long time though, 1-2 episodes per day.

2 Likes

YOU ARE ME!:joy::joy::joy: I did the same. I watched space force after the office and watched all Steve carell movies and countless interviews with the cast​:joy::joy:. That’s how I deal with withdrawal

2 Likes

That show is fucking hilarious man, and the season finales are always cliffhangers.

2 Likes

Same man :joy:, I even started rewatching the office because I had downloaded all of it. I would have done the same with modern family but I don’t have it downloaded so Imma make my peace and watch B99, and I know it has the capacity to make me forget about modern family.

1 Like