[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Day 46 completed yesterday.
About to complete Day 47.

And today, guys i got my first nightfall. After 46 Days! It happened at 7:45 AM.
I was sleeping, but i was not sleeping on my stomach, i remember i was watching an erotic dream, and since it was about time to wake up, i was getting back partially into my senses, so i remembered the dream and the load building up in my tool and it getting exploded out… and trust me, my one hand was under my head and other one near my chest. Trust me, I didn’t touched it nor accelerated the process in any way at all… it just happened within few seconds…

To be honest, i seriously tried avoiding that erotic girl in my dreams too… i thought it was happening in real and i was about to relapse… (i seriously did this…I can’t believe it, i tried to maintain my NoFap streak in my dreams to, that’s the new me!) But since i was still in the sleep, i couldn’t control beyond a certain limit and my tool exploded (and i knew this happened, i could feel that explosion) and after two minutes i woke up… straightaway went to the bathroom and changed my pants.

Funfact :- when i used to fap like a moron i never had nightfalls. And today this happened. Before this i guess i only had 2-3 nightfalls and that too when i was on my good 20+ streaks.
I actually feel good after this nightfall because this makes me feel that I’m getting back to normal… I’m actually happy and after the nightfall i feel much lightness and i believe that i will get less urges now(because the load is out- because of this i was getting a lot of urges)

Now i need your opinions on this. I’m uploading a vote, and please reply too.

Is this a relapse? Should i reset my counter for this?

• YES
  • NO
0 voters

Edit :-
Some of you might say that if i was partially awake and could feel it happening, why didn’t i suddenly wake up and avoid it from happening.
But i didn’t, the reason behind it is :- the erectional tension and load was at it’s peak(this was getting built up for past 2 days, i could feel it) so even if i had woke up suddenly, i would have ended up fapping which i would have regretted. So i let it happen in my sleep… and i did not enjoy it. I think it happened in 2-3 seconds after that erotic girl can infront of me in my dream.

2 Likes

Its ok bro… Don’t take it seriously… It is good… You will feel light now… But don’t preassume anything… Like now you will not have urges etc.

Just observe…embrace…counter and repeat.

All the best bro.

1 Like

@neo_150 Yes brother i will not preassume anything… you are right… that will lead to over-confidence…

1 Like

Day 47,48 and 49 completed.
One more Day for a half century!
Urge report :- after the nightfall(3 Days ago), i have not been hit any urges!

2 Likes

Day 50 completed.
Happy for that.
Other than that… Worst day of my life…

4 Likes

Day 51, 52 and 53 completed.

Problems are going no where, stress is going no where, obstacles are going no where, bad times/rough times are going no where. They will always be with you(without it there is no human being) So learn to live with them.

In addition to that, practice working hard on yourself, practice self-care, practice self-love, enjoy self-company. And always have a smile on your face(if you practice the above things, smile will automatically be there on your face.)

Let this sink deep in you…

5 Likes

Read most of the part of your diary brother.
Saw your ups and downs and have seen you conquering your addiction.
It was inspiring.
In my words I found the message from your story that
We all do mistakes at some point of the life knowingly or unknowingly but I think the courage to keep trying and removing our bad habits after every failure again and again is what it takes to become a true warrior.
Good luck brother
I will check in with you from now on.
Currently I’m on day 7
I also got failed many times
But I will try more harder this time.

3 Likes

@deepakthewarrior hope my diary will help you in any way it can… I’m always there to help you…
Never giving up is important…
You can do this brother…

2 Likes

Day 54 and Day 55 completed.

Nothing to say, just following what i said in previous streak update.

2 Likes

Day 56, 57 and 58 completed.

I’m getting heavy urges to watch p0rn…but no urge of fapping… But i know if i watch it, i will do it(MO)… Please save me…
I’m just 2 and half days away from beating my highest streak…

3 Likes

Hey
You are here inspiring many
So don’t do something which will bother you and all people who are connected with you
Stay strong
If you very uncomfortable then I will suggest that meditate for 30 to 60 minutes with full concentration.

2 Likes

Hey brother, I am also going through the same situation. Last two days I have been getting extremely strong urges to watch those filths. My mind is bringing all those flashbacks and faulty, fucked up reasons. When I analysed myself, I understood one thing: I was not staying in the track of discipline and was wasting time by eating a lot, watching movies etc.

The number one antidote for relapse is SELF DISCIPLINE brother
Tomorrow wake up at 5 or 4, start working on your goals, do meditation, exercise, yoga without fail, plan each and every second of the day carefully. Urges will go away. They will understand that you are too busy living your life of passion and are a focused, committed man. Urges won’t attack purposeful men; men who lead a meaningful, disciplined and passionate life don’t need to fear urges.
Lets stay disciplined and win this battle of life brother. We are together in this!

4 Likes

@deepakthewarrior i will not let you down brother… thanks a lot for reminding me of it…
@Tagore thanks for reminding of our purpose. How could i forget it… few days ago i was bragging about it on drago’s diary and i myself forgot them… how could i :joy:
I will not look for a escape route now brothers.
I’m reminding myself daily now that why I started this streak and how i held it up for so many days.
Stronger than before now . Thanks again guys…

2 Likes

Day 59 and Day 60 completed.
One more day to beat my highest score. I’m excited to go beyond it.

3 Likes

Day 61 and Day 62 completed…

Finally here it is… i crossed my personal hest score… it was not easy… and it is not going to be easy from now too… but it is not impossible…
I don’t know how far can i go with this streak… but i will give my best in it… :blush:

4 Likes

Day 63 completed.

But I’m getting a lot of urges.

1 Like

Brother, Imagine You already relapsed. How will you feel after reaching this Far and Failing, You got Your answer :+1: :100: Your always wanted to get here right. This is what You wanted to achieve. This is what You desperately wanted. And Now You are so Close to it. It’s not just one relapse brother, Think about that bloody chaser effect :neutral_face: You Must Stay Busy And Strong.
Now, Keep Moving Forward.
It’s never been a single time, that I haven’t regretted after my relapse. Don’t Do it Brother. Keep Yourself busy And I believe in You brother :muscle: :fire: I am watching You. Don’t let me down.

5 Likes

Thanks brother… Thanks for help and your belief in me… for whole day I’m just thinking this only… That if i relapse, i will fail on you all… this thing held me throughout the day… and also our Nofap War challenge held me strong…

1 Like

I feel ao ashamed to say that i relapsed on Day 65. I’ve failed you guys again. And since then i have PMOed for 8-9 times in 3 days. All my body problems that i was having before this streak, all are back again and my thing pains a little when it gets erect or i put pressure on it. I felt like leaving the away for once and for all, but it’s difficult to run away(I have tried many times to run away from this forum, but i couldn’t every time) This forum has become like my book of miseries or book of sharing feelings.

I was having a tough time holding up when i crossed my previous best, I didn’t see any motivation further, i had a breakup of my 2 year relationship on Day 50th, but i still held on for next 15 Days, but after that i just couldn’t.

After i crossed the previous best, i didn’t feel that i failed, i felt like i won and i should celebrate it.
I celebrated it in the wrong way though.

Before the relapse, everything came infront of my eyes, my reasons to NoFap, you all guys, your words, our NoFap War group but nothing could stop me from relapsing.

So now after i relapsed, i could feel that good changes actually happened in my body during the NoFap period over 2 months. But now after the relapses, all the bad things(like body ache, muscle fatigue etc) everything is back again. And i was over this muscle fatigueness problem when i almost crossed 60 Days. So definitely NoFap is good for us.

So I’m going try again.

5 Likes

I saw you relapsed brother @strongwillpower I just came here to say, Read Your name You have strong willpower. Get backup and Try Again. Get out of chaser relax your mind a bit. Have some fun spending time with loved ones and Enjoying watching some movie or anime stuff. And Then Focus on your goals. :wink::fire::100:
Good Luck My Friend :muscle::fist_right::100:
We don’t stand a chance against this PMO alone. But together having each others back. We can defeat it. Nofap makes us that Fertile soil (mindset) in which when we plant a seed (goal), It will surely become a strong and amazing Tree in the end :handshake::relieved:

5 Likes