Couette GIF - Couette Couverture Duvet GIFs

Now storm can’t see me

4 Likes

4 august
Wake up before 6:30 :white_check_mark:
No mobile in first study session(unless req) :white_check_mark:
Exercise –
Digital detox in second study session –
Chanting/meditation --(I need to urgently do this)
Prayer :white_check_mark:
Write next day plan :white_check_mark:
Complete plan --(2/4)
Had a nightfall in morning and still after this I was having too much fantasy dreams. While studying, walking i zone out and go in pmo world and that’s not what I want.
Also , slow and steady wins the race.

5 Likes

5 august
Wake up before 6:30 :white_check_mark:
No mobile in first study session(unless req)–
Exercise –
Chanting/meditation –
Complete plan --(0/3)
Sadly no willpower to study. I don’t know why this is such a big deal for me but not being negative even after neglidgible study today I believe that i can improve tomorrow. I have to keep up to the expectations of mine and parents. Les goo.
Also whole day detox + whitelisted apps tomorrow

feelings rn

I feel so weird and in shock after realising how far I travelled in this journey. I remember I was depressed as hell , I cannot remember the exact feeling but i know that life was hell back then. I was losing myself. Had no friends, went far and far away from my family. My father was super pissed with me. I use to forget the items i had to bring from market. I was a living zombie . Always thinking. Had a terrible life back then.Every women was a object for me. I fell so low that i got sexually attracted to my cousin :no_mouth:. Now after so much mental torture and pain I am almost good to go. I feel confident in talking. Even though some fears still lurks in dark but that’s still better.
i want to tap my back and say bro I am proud of you for this journey, for pushing so hard. Even though I put myself in it I pushed my limits to ultimate and now i feel almost free. Thank you me.

4 Likes

Improvement in your life matters the most.

2 Likes

7 august
Woke up 6:20 :white_check_mark:
No mobile in first study session(unless req) :white_check_mark:
Exercise –
Chanting/meditation :white_check_mark:
Complete plan (1/2) did a lot of videos though

So I completed many videos although not upto target but still good. I realised I need to increase chanting/meditation and reduce mobile usage.
I get distracted easily because I am looking for one . I need to change the perspective. My brother today said a great line , “a person who is distracted can find million ways to get distracted. He can make excuses without realising problem is not that big enough”
Now my question is how to overcome distractions . By abhyas and vairagya. Let’s follow this guys.

3 Likes

Bro I tell you like notes all the things you get distracted it helps a lot then eradicate them like if phone does a work for distraction,throw that away somewhere else.

1 Like

Ok . But i know what my distractions are , it’s phone .it’s hard for me to focus while having phone . But i need phone for studies also

1 Like

So all the studying stuff is in your phone? Can’t you switch it on the laptop?

1 Like

Ya all my study material in phone. I don’t have a laptop now

2 Likes
1 Like

8 august
Woke up 6:20 :white_check_mark:
No mobile in first study session(unless req) --(started using after some time
Exercise –
Chanting/meditation :white_check_mark:
Complete plan (1/2)
Day was good . Afternoon and after that was not that much productive but morning was fully in my control . I need to make communication alternative of using mobile . It doesn’t seem much but mobile addiction is a big problem . More bigger than pmo for me right now. Good vibes make me feel good and thus i naturally stay away from phone more.
Good night.

5 Likes

Agreed, for me it’s more like I don’t wanna be alone so let’s be among friends and use phone :sweat_smile:. I need to move on from this feeling, it leads to overindulgence with phone and if you are not careful stupid things might happen.

2 Likes

Like what … Using insta , pubg, or any other social media …
Bro you are not alone actually you are in new place with lots of new people, moreover you are extrovert😂 use your powers.

2 Likes

True :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:, what’s your screen time bhai?

3 Likes

yes
for me its laptop .
But now I have found ways to block all things and control . So its getting pretty much better . Only distraction nowadays is youtube , I open it for study and keep scrolling and watching for an hour :joy: . But I have changed it to guest account too , so no worries now :v: .

2 Likes

Don’t know . Yesterday was around 6 hrs or less but few days ago it was 8 hrs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same problem. YouTube always

2 Likes

8-10 hours is normal for me, once it was 12 hours almost a month ago :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

And yeah YouTube is the main culprit, especially yt shorts.

3 Likes