[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

Wtf? What do you do for so long, it’s a goddamm list of tasks you are supposed to do :joy:.

Don’t you create a list in hard copy journal?
For me one list is already copy pasted in my my offline notes app, and that is habit list which I post here.
I create a separate list my hard copy journal with pen and paper of the tasks I am supposed to do next day, they maybe study related or some chores/errands I am supposed to run.

5 Likes

Bold of you to assume that I know any more about Taher than you do

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: damn when he asked you even I thought you might know him, afterall he gave you big responsibility.

6 Likes

Bruhhh :joy::joy::joy::rofl:
Mysterious man taher .

6 Likes

I get stuff by merit. Not by fake credit :triumph::triumph::joy:

3 Likes

Agreed :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Bro its not the task that makes me write for 45 minutes. Its all the stuff that happened in my life ( daily journal )

3 Likes

2 August
Wake up before 6:30 :white_check_mark:
No mobile in first study session(unless req) :white_check_mark:
Exercise –
Digital detox in second study session –
Chanting :white_check_mark:
Prayer :white_check_mark:
Write next day plan :white_check_mark:
Complete plan --(2/4)
#Deep rooted fears are most dangerous destroyers of life.

6 Likes

Pingpong1 - Deep rooted fears are most dangerous destroyers of life

So true. Sometimes its those fears that hold us back from progressing. But as we progress by accepting it , It vanishes bit by bit.

3 Likes

I don’t want to sound like a wise person :joy::joy:, but that’s what I feel these days

4 Likes

Yeah. They hold us back and also not easy to remove.

2 Likes

3 august
Wake up before 6:30 –
No mobile in first study session(unless req) :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Digital detox in second study session :white_check_mark:
Chanting :white_check_mark:
Write next day plan :white_check_mark:
Complete plan --(2/3)
Becoming obsessed

4 Likes

Obsessed with what?

2 Likes

I am the storm that is approaching :fire::musical_note:

2 Likes

Nice nice, I thought that too. Also feel free to send me any numerical/problem if you feel stuck, I’ll try solving it, I have like 2-3 other people sending me problems from time to time :joy:, it helps me brush up my concepts

2 Likes

Fccccyeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire:

1 Like

Sure I can send you right now. I today solved many questions

1 Like

You can send anytime, I’ll solve it when I feel like/I have time, gotta sleep for now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah will send you on tg. Alright good night. And take care of your health. We need muscularanjay

1 Like

Goodnight yo, I’ll look at them tomorrow, mostly free tomorrow, just one 1.5 hr lecture.

1 Like