[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

Well I can understand this fully man :sweat_smile:. It’s something like why I deliberately kept my phone open (not on detox) a few days back so that I can watch ■■■■ next day :joy:. That’s how our brain works it just wants to binge and seeks newness and especially because ■■■■ is a Supertimuls it’s something our brains never evolved to handle and hence it becomes difficult to handle sometimes, it’s just the anim brain, the evolution wired our brains to seek out new partners because creating a variety of children is one of the goals of our brain so it gets excited when it finds new partners :joy:, it’s all in the brain, that’s something we need to understand, it becomes easier after that. Well I can’t say anything I myself am on just day 2 but anyway gyaan baantne se bdhta hai toh baant dia :rofl:

2 Likes

Bro our brain is dumbest thing ever :angry:
Why not simply let us chose what is good for us … Why this addiction thing…

2 Likes

Well a part of brain doesn’t understand that because food and sex are most common behavioural needs since the beginning of time, food to survive, sex to keep our generations going.

It’s because we allowed ourselves to go for watching ■■■■ over and over and over and ver again since I don’t know how long, that’s why it became an addiction.
But it’s effects can be reversed if we give ourselves quite some time training not to go for ■■■■ when urges arrive.
That’s what we keep forgetting.
Do watch the videos you’ll get even more details :joy:

2 Likes

Just watching that. Seeing your confidence in these videos I will try to see them soon

2 Likes

Bro you post so fast :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: thanks man.
I am not that fast though.

2 Likes

Jitni der main 1 karta hai you do more than 5 post till then :joy:with long para

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
Bhai apna pro typer h…
Par Bhai ka detox tym bhi fix h shayad :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
Thanks
Diary toh main vaise alg se likh ke rakhta hoon offline notes me, then copy paste.

3 Likes

Yes aur pdhna bhi hai mujhe thoda toh jldi jldi nipta rha hoon :joy:

3 Likes

Bhai ki typing aur wo khud dono hi pro hai :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Abhi raat ko kya padhna h ???

3 Likes

Wo to h hi…
Typing championship kre kya 11 baje saare Puri abcd likhenge Jo sabse pehle krega wo winner. Kya bolte??
Nocheating

3 Likes

Chalo chodo … Raat k 11 baje haathon ki exercise kisne krni h :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

3 Likes

I was planning to watch one video lecture before sleeping :joy:, let’s see mushkil lg rha hai.

3 Likes

Shit. I thought so.
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

3 Likes

Abcdefghijklmnopqurstuvwxyz

I went offline that’s why late

3 Likes

Mushkil waqt commando sakt . Thik h bro. Padho app. M bhi timetable banata.

3 Likes

Koi ni Bhai …
Ab to 3rd aa gaya. :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes