[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

Bro. I want competition .:joy::joy: . You are my competitor .I am waiting for your 9 hours or more.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Thatā€™s true, I should be doing more, I have kept a target of minimum 9 hours but considering the number of habits I have that seems far fletched :joy:.
Iā€™ll give my best tomorrow, I wonā€™t waste anytime until 10:30 or 11 and letā€™s see how many hours I can put along with maintaining all my habits.

2 Likes

Ok ā€¦,:fire:all the beat

:joy::joy::joy:
This is like I promise I will not fap today but not sure about after that. I mean why waste timeā€¦:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I have to update on forum and check messages so thatā€™s time waste :joy:

1 Like

Oh ok this is not time waste actually.

1 Like

Or the term relaxing period is better I guess

1 Like

My time waste is like unecessary phone use, extra sleeping and disturbing others.

1 Like

Ya sounds goodā€¦
Fits ā€¦

1 Like

Well I kept my phone on detox mode today till 10:20 pm
I just wasted sometime listening to music with my sister rest was mostly productive.

1 Like

How much is extra for you?
8 hours on a whole is good. Necessary for long term health, even Made easy teachers recommend 8 hours sleep :joy:.
SK Mondalā€™s mantra is 8 ghnta sona hai 16 ghnta pdhna hai :rofl:

1 Like

Ya bro 8 hours sleep I take in night and in daytime I sleep around 1 to 2 hours(reduced nowadays)

Are Bhai chakar aa rhe h. M kitni BHI try kr Lun 16 ghante Kabhi ni kr Sakta . Matlb kr Sakta Hu par halat kharab ho jayegi. :joy:
Ye sab ullu banate h .koi ni padta 16 ghante

1 Like

Damn :joy::joy:.

Yeah he doesnā€™t mean literally studying 16 hours but he means that we should not think of anything else except studying during all 16 hours we are awake

1 Like

S.k mondal . The myth , the legend, the man.
What he teaches by the wayā€¦

1 Like

His main subject is Production

1 Like

Bruh he was AIR 40 or something in IES :joy:, he has also worked in NTPC and BARC

1 Like

Great . ā€¦
I am also learning from an ex IES and gate top ranker , IITIAN.

2 Likes

5 oct
full of urges day. you can say i was at verge .
now about other things i didnt study much . also i went out. a nightout, sang songs with friend and eat chips etc . enjoyed a lot. after so many months i saw cleqr sky and no mobile
study 3 hours approx
exercise :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Ufff
Relapsed again very nicely :clap::clap:
It seems it will take a century more for me to get to even 200 days.
Well I am still proud that I am doing it. Unlike others

Study 6hours approx
Exercise :white_check_mark:

Whenever I get these continues urges I always relapse. However hard I try . When these types of urges come I am helpless
So I am thinking to start my old routine again.
I am missing old days with jumping Buddha. He was such a support.
Ok good night guys .

3 Likes

6 Oct
Study 7:20 min :white_check_mark:
There were a lot of electricity problems here. I donā€™t know why.

2 Likes

Kocho the butterfly/insect hashira

And Happy Navaratre to all of you.

2 Likes