[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

6 may
Woke up 6:33
Yoga :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Read a book :white_check_mark: (will now)
Prayer :white_check_mark:
Study 40 min
Went to college but due to lazyness we all just sang and enjoyed the time :sweat_smile::joy:
Now at hoatel feeling good due to chill air and calmness.
I just pray to be blessed by elders and god. To be consistent.
Good night jai Shree ram. jai Shree Krishna

2 Likes
1 Like

7may
Woke up 6:33
when I woke up at evening yesterday, I thought it was morning and started taking out brush and everything and then I saw my juniors roaming around and thought wow all are so disciplined and woke up so early :sweat_smile::joy::joy::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:
Read a book :white_check_mark: ( started new book)
Study 30 min
Mobile usage 4:30 min(overdosed with dopamine) now I will meditate or chant to adjust.
Alright good night. Jai Shree Ram Hare Krishna

4 Likes

#sastenashe
… …
. .

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
Bhai aisa mat bolna ki tumhare Saath nhi hua aisa Kabhi??

2 Likes

Today is Sunday and I am free today… and my pattern shows that I relpase most on free days. So, first I will try to be productive and also watch some movies/series for timepass but not exceed my limits…

2 Likes

8 may
Woke up 6:40
Study 30 min only
Read a book :white_check_mark:
So, I didn’t relpase but surely it was a tough day.
Firstly I studied in morning then after some time started watching you tube .
But I thought this might be more harmful so switched to series called Vikings… it was good and with very less triggers but somehow I got intense urges afterwards. Did exercise, slept and other things. Now I am fine.
Also think and grow rich is a good book except everything written in it is natural and know to everyone so if you are already ready you don’t need that book but still it’s a good motivation. I think I am being an oversmart. But I think it’s truth.
Alright need your support nofapper .
Good night jai Shree Ram. Hare krishna

2 Likes

I remember hota tha aisa everyday after I woke up from my evening nap when I used to be in nursery and kg :joy:, recently toh nhi hua.
Voh bhi iss lie lgta tha kyunki I used to think ki main itna zyada so lia shaam toh ho hi nhi skti pkka subah ho gai hogi.

2 Likes

Haan. Ye to mere Saath bhi hota tha. I guess sabke Saath hua h ye to :joy::joy:

1 Like

Woke up 6:50 then slept again then 9:30
(No sleep last night)
Yoga –
Study 10 min
Read a book –
Spent most of my time in project stuff.
I realised I need to erase all judgements etc for my life to go right… I need to become calm from inside. No difference in people but realise their aim.
Will sleep after meditation.
Alright good night. Hare krishna

4 Likes

Can you elaborate ??

2 Likes

From what I interpreted he wants to remove his tendencies of judging people and basically all of us are humans and one day or another everyone is gonna meet death, so there’s no point in seeing people differently and judging them rather than considering all of us as the same.

3 Likes

You elaborated right brother…:joy::joy:
Yes that’s what I want…

3 Likes

10 may
Woke up 6:30
Yoga–
Study 1:15 hrs (gonna increase this)
Since project members are home so I had so much free time. And this proves to be dangerous to me. But today also by god’s grace I managed to survive…
Also I am having a doubt in my heart on some topics, I don’t see any answers to them…I think i need to understand myself more…anyway day was good. Talked with my dad after so long… feeling light. Good night. Hare krishna

4 Likes

Feel free to discuss.

2 Likes

Well, I really want to discuss the topics but I can’t.
There are some things which cannot be put in words. I have to write down my emotions on a paper… Anyway, I see you relapsing more often… be strong bro…

2 Likes

11 may
Time is flying so fast…
Woke up 6:10
Read a book –
Study 1hr :white_check_mark:
Day was good, was in a calm mood. No urges at all. Feeling asexual :sweat_smile:.
Trying to improve my productivity hours and I will do it… alright
Good night. Hare Krishna…

4 Likes

Yeah like already 5 months paased in 2022.

3 Likes

Haan Bhai. Maine abhi check Kiya next gate exam k lite sirf 9 mahine Bache h. Abhi to Samaranjay air Maine exam Diya tha gate Ka.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. 2020 k baad se time ko ksine 1.25 pe set ke Diya Lagta h.
Wo story pdi h na. Time is like a bald person from front and has hair in back side with wings at foot.

3 Likes

2021 bhi kaafi jaldi chal gya. Mentally 2020 main hi kabhi kabar lagta hai

Best of luck. Mere exam ko bhi kaafi waqt hai. Mere liye kaafi important year hone wala hai 2022-23.

3 Likes