𝗝𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘆𝘂'𝘀 𝗝𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 (𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄)

Yes .:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I wake up at .6…today. So 8 hrs for today.
Yes 6 hrs .is not really an good option .I will make it 7hrs…7 hrs is not too much…and not less too.

Bro i didn’t plan it but it gets happen :joy::joy: i get sleepy after lunch…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

same here :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
If you struggle and don’t sleep for 2-3 day it gets easier afterwards if you are taking good sleep at night around 8 hrs, but 7 hrs at night and 1-1.5 hrs in day is also good

1 Like

From all i think.This option is good… in daytime.1hr nap is ok…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 6
Clean day :white_check_mark:

1. Wake up early. 6 am
  2. Hanuman chalisa.:white_check_mark:
  3. Affirmations and visualisation.:white_check_mark:
  4. Study.:white_check_mark:
  5. Meditation 10 min.:white_check_mark:
  6. Daily Motivational musics.:white_check_mark:
  7. Stay hydrated.:white_check_mark:
  8. No sugar/junk food.:white_check_mark:
  9. No daytime sleep.:white_check_mark:
  10. No social media.:white_check_mark:
  11. Workout.:white_check_mark:
  12. Planning for next day.:white_check_mark:
  13. chanting Gayatri Mantra before sleep.:white_check_mark:
  14. sleep at 10:00 p.m.:white_check_mark:
  15. Detox screen on study times and sleep time. :white_check_mark:

No urges today.no thaughts.i scheduled detox throughout the day .with 1 hr…break .it really helped.me.i need to put more concentration in studying…i am lacking in concertation.i am studying…10 15 min neatly n then for 5 min…my concentration goes down.n i started thinking about things that i shouldn’t have.:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Damn you followed almost everything :fire:.
Keep going.
Now go sleeep.
Good night

1 Like

10 pm

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:yess right…‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

1 Like

I want to be consistent…well today i dont think i will sleep exactly on 10…10.30 to baj hi jaenge…

1 Like

Are phone band kr ko, abhi 10 hi bj rhe hain, then close your eyes.

1 Like

Yes…bruhh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: i am getting really sleepy .i don’t take nap …in day time…so…see yaa good night bruhh… :shamrock:

1 Like

… I don’t know why but i am facing urges. Today. And thaughts are all over my mind… thaughs.like i should take a peek. :grimacing::grimacing:…just little just little…im resisting it …i just don’t want to fall for this trap.:person_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

If we peek we fall. We have to control ourselves at first point of urge and redirect our mind into doing other things.I know this might seem hard in beginning but this is the only way, Kuch din jalna hoga uske baad heera ban ke niklenge. I’ve been using this quote repeatedly now a days because it fits so well with our situation.

1 Like

Yes… hopefully i didn’t fell for this…its just big trap.i was getting thaughts like " streak vapas bana lenge"…and this is where i always fell.

Its fits… perfectly…kuch din to jalna hii hoga. …

1 Like

One week free from PMO…
DAY 7.:white_check_mark:
CLEAN DAY.:white_check_mark:

6 Likes

I was about to fell…today…#saved:bowing_man:

I was getting thaughts and i did give it some attention…and i was about to edge…i touched.a bit.and …hell what gotton in to…me…i come back…to senses…n get a cold shower after…that…now…urges…are gone…but i am still worried about thaughts…they r bugging me…not too much now…but in night… they will.

4 Likes

@anon6586404 well done bro. It takes a lot of courage ans will power to return to your senses. Honestly, a lot of people loose themselves right there. More power to you. :+1:

Trynna exercise as much as you can. That way you will get some dopamine and obviously your body will get tired till night. Sleep exhausted.

3 Likes

Thanks bro…yes it was really hard…:person_facepalming:t2: somehow did it…

Yes…i do it in evening…each day… so I don’t enough energy to thinl about… anything… arousing…

Gotta get more powerfulll :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: …each single day …

3 Likes

You have defeated them once. You will defeat them at night again.
Be proud of yourself
You’re doing great Brother

3 Likes

Yes bro…but urges are so strong…:person_facepalming:t2::person_facepalming:t2:. .
I still getting urges…

1 Like

Engage yourself in something else, don’t give attention to urges.

2 Likes