[21M] PK's Journey🦈

Was messed up with my sleep cycle, so in the pursuit of sleeping early and waking early, had to cut off on the updates about my day on this diary.

Today, I extended my active timings, so these days acted as mixed ones. I have just got a bit of doubt in my head about my capabilities , actually its due to my interactions and what people said.

Although, these things doesnt matter to me bcoz I have to keep up my momentum at any and all costs.

So, the studies went well, pulled off good no. of hours although some of my goals are still incomplete maybe bcoz of over-ambitious ones that I set. Or maybe bcoz of some inefficiency on my side.

Nevertheless, Workout went great, No more injuries in hand and I didnt feel any pain throughout my workout.

Today’s max burn was 671 kcal❤️‍🔥.
At last, consider yourself LARGER than LIFE whenever you get low on mental confidence.

3 Likes

Hello!
Currently, I am deeply engaged in my studies in such a way that couldnt make time to update the diary in the night.
At the end of my day, at this time rn, I actually feel sleepy and thus,
just let things pass on.

However, I feel that it’s good, as Rewire companion forum is not the goal but a way/mean to reach the goal. So, even if I update casually , I am still feeling and doing great .
This applies to all of us, dont be a forum-centered or online platform-centered person, but go on to do what’s neccessary for you to move ahead in life.

Now, on my days, they’re going well, Workout’s going amazing with some rest in between.

3 Likes

Hey everyone!
I’m Back…this absence had a lot of ups and downs but I feel good about it as I remained accountable for myself everyday and did amazingly best on my side.

Although, the pressure released few days back but still I’m at a war .
I have to win each and every battle to win the war.
By saying pressure released I mean I entered into a comfortable phase, which is a necessary thing to have after you put all into an effort . However, its time to transition through this comfort into the same phase of hustler as before.

2 Likes

Workout went good,
pulled off decent hours however, the attention span for studies is still small.
Also, more hours can be pulled .
Let’s swing for the next day.

And, yes, max burn for today…747kcal❤️‍🔥

1 Like

Welcome back bro.

Btw where have you been?

1 Like

The exam was close by 2-3 months and the pressure was on…
So left the forum for that time and wanted to focus and bring discipline without this forum.
Now, as exam was over and pressure released I had to get back on track after a good break.

What about you buddy, feeling good? having progress of somekind? @Sholt_Tenkerrot

2 Likes

@The_Beast_prospect

Are you indian ?

1 Like

Ha bhai Indian hu…idea nhi lga tha kya pehle?:slightly_smiling_face: @Amitroghates

1 Like

I just saw your profile yesterday and your time zone was that of india. So I asked. Before that I was thinking that you are a foreigner

1 Like