20characters

1 Like

21.05. 6:42am

Getting up at 6am: :white_check_mark:
Jogging: :white_check_mark:
warm water on empty stomach: :white_check_mark:
pushups: no (sprained wrist)
pullups: :white_check_mark: (1 haha)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (90!)
Stretching: :white_check_mark: (1min)
cold shower: :white_check_mark:
cleaned up my room in the evening: :white_check_mark:
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (5min)
Stretching for better back posture: :white_check_mark: (30s)

I ll stop with the pullups. It doesnt help that I can hardly stop forging now that I got so many orders but I dont feel much pain when doing it so I ll just do it. Its my holding hand, not the hammering hand thats sprained so its okay. Typing hurts ;(

Here is the picture of the order I promised :wink: All welded, corrosion protected and painted:

And another tripod is nearly ready too. I want to make the chain myself, here

is the idea:

1 Like

21.05. 6:42am

pullups: :no (sprained wrist)
back exercises: no
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (5min)
Stretching for better back posture: :white_check_mark: (1min)

coiling:

completed chain:

2 Likes

Awesome work mate :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

1 Like

22.05. 6:30am

Jogging: :white_check_mark: (running to the football field, about 400m and then 3 laps so about 1km and then sprinting the last quater lap)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (20)
cold shower: no
cleaned up my room in the evening: no
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (3min)

Does any one of you know about kundalini? If so please message me, for a few months I had a few experiences that would fit its description

1 Like

I have some idea about that.
You can share your experiences, I am sure everyone’s gonna benefit.
I think it’s one of the things most Hindus are excited about (I don’t know about others)

1 Like

Basically literally a sensation of something rising up and penetrating each charka. It took maybe 30 minutes and in each one it lingered as if to “stretch” it open if that makes sense all the way up to my throat, forehead and then top of my head. Maybe the size of a garden hose and literally pushing something apart, no metaphor or something but really a sensation. When it reached the top suddenly it collapsed instantly all the way to the bottom again and hasnt moved since. Now every once in a while when I lay in bed and concentrate on the feeling in the root chakra I can feel a pressure developing and if I do it long enough, propagate to the sacralchakra. It Seems to be taking an entirely different way though, through the spine and it hurts in my back slightly and feels way too narrow. The first time was through the front of the body and felt more like its narrow because its not stretched but now it feels like its just not letting anything through.

I feel like I should meet a guru who can open the chakras for me because I heared if kundalini rises in this state it might not have a way to “burn off” all the “steam”, the equivalent to making a fire without opening the chimney. Yes you get heat but the room is smoked up in the process. I also believe thats why kundalini collapsed back in the first experience, as if realizing if it rises completely now it will hurt me.

Thoughts and experiences / tips?

1 Like

24.05. 6:43morning

Jogging: :white_check_mark: (very short, just to keep up the habit)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (100!)
Stretching: :white_check_mark: (45s)
cleaned up my room in the evening: not enough
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (10min)

1 Like

Well that’s quite awesome man, I haven’t had exactly this kind of sensation like you mentioned, but when I try to do some breathing exercises related to it, I do feel a sensation at the bottom, like some energy collecting and then no specific sensation in between like nothing in the middle chakras but I feel a sudden rush at the top of my head. This is kind of my go to habit for instant energy boost. It takes a few seconds for me.
I never practiced or notices this feeling for upto 30 minutes like you said. Did you follow any particular practice for this? Like some 30 minute long meditation? Or did it happen on its own? If you followed something lemme know I’ll also try that.

But I have just recently learned that trying to practice opening of chakras and all by ourselves may cause imbalance and improper flow of energy so it’s best if you could find a guru for that. I am also looking for one but didn’t put significant effort towards it because I don’t even get out of my house because of current obligations.

25.05. 6:40 morning

Jogging: :white_check_mark: (short)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (110!)
Stretching: :white_check_mark: (60s)
cold shower: (no, warm shower :wink: )
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (2min)

I cant lose my focus on the order I need to ship today. I need to make a decision. Either I ll play some of my videogame or I ll bring a knife to the post office to ship it to a customer. Obviously the knife is more imporant. Moreover my tire is still flat and unrepaired. If I dont take care of this now Im afraid I wont take care of it. I will do it now. Stringing these activities together is the secret. Leaving them out, separated by pleasure-activites creates inefficiency.

2 Likes

Thank you, I didnt know about the chakra imbalances.

It happened by accident, I was concentrating on something else VERY intensly for hours and tried to do two things at once that couldnt be at once to test if a third thing would happen. I believe this disruption awoke kundalini. I wasnt intending on that at all. Now if I only feel to the lowest chakra (similar to how you would “check” what your index finger feels like right now for eample but instead focussed not on your index finger but the location of the chakra). After a while something builds up and rises, mostly only to the second chakra and I dont want to push it anywhere, it can stay where it is haha.

Yesterday evening laying in bed I had an interesting experience. I was thinking about all the problems I have to optimize and realizing I just dont have enough space in my head to grasp all problems at once and thereby find a good solution. I was visualizing more space in my head. Instead I think I opened the crown chakra, it felt as if the top of my head was slowly stretched open. I think my city doesnt have a good guru but I should perhaps try to find one in case Im making mistakes right now. I read elsewhere that opening the upper chakras (which yesterday I had no intention of) would be beneficial to kundalini because if kundalini rises there it will open the chakras herself “by force” and that will be much more unpleasant than opening them beforehand.

Because all of this is happening more or less just with attention to a certain bodypart and because Im applying no other methods like heat or special breathing, I believe this is more or less harmless for now. I read that the kundalini process should come natural and I think this is the most natural situation, it feels like a shell is pealing off from time to time more layers become brittle and when they are brittle they easily break off like last evening. I dont feel any change personally. If you have advice, please write to me :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I also think the same. And I also don’t have a guru who can teach me about all this so I am also not very well aware about how this whole thing works. My parents have actually learned about it from our local Guru who died recently and I didn’t get a chance to learn from him. When I ask my parents about it, they say it is better to learn it from a proper guru. Also I never put much pressure on them to tell me the details because they seem reluctant. I’ll try asking my father today.

2 Likes

back exercises: :white_check_mark: (30)

Yesterday I designed an ad for two guys who want to offer a maths crash-course before the exams. If my ad helps them, they ll help me I presume (Money) and even if not I want to get some experience making ads for others

2 Likes

back exercises: :white_check_mark: (120! new record)
cleaned up my room in the evening: not much

I applied corrosion protection to a customers order. But now the hand forged style is completely gone, it looks like it was made for mass production. I regret the situation but I dont think I can go back now, I cant just make the whole order again it will take a whole week. On the other hand, giving a customer something half assed is not part of my values.

1 Like

Bro you put your best in making it right? It’s just because of the corrosion protection that it doesn’t look hand forged but it still is. Don’t worry.

1 Like

28.05. 6:54am
pushups: no (wrist is getting better, still careful)
pullups: ::white_check_mark: (8 consecutively)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (20 just to keep up the habit)
Stretching: :white_check_mark: (60s) (new best, I can put my palms on the ground now with the knees locked)

Advertisement is live! I connected it to some software that will make a excel-entry with the new “lead” (the person who is interested in buying), his name and contact and will then send an SMS to me with those details so I can call this person immediately. If you talk to someone in the first 5min, your chance to get them is like 80% if I remember correctly and after 15mins its already just 60% and after 3 hours its like 30%, being quick makes a big difference. I ll notify the customer about his order today and give it to him, with the corrosion thing. I ll learn from it in the future.

1 Like

29.05. 6:54am
pullups: ::white_check_mark: (8 consecutively)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (40)

1 Like

30.05. 6:57am
warm water on empty stomach: no
pullups: :no (I ll take a break for at least another week)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (80)
Stretching: :white_check_mark: (70s)
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (11min)

11 min meditation is a new best for me. I feel very steady now. Yesterday I noticed that I can hold eye contact much more firmly because of the meditation.

2 Likes

31.05. 6:57am
Getting up at 6am: :white_check_mark: (Ive missed writing this down in the last posts but I got up at 6am every day)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (100, then next set 60)
Stretching: :white_check_mark: (80s (60s then 10s 10s)
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (4min)

I ll leave earlier today, I hope I dont have to run like I usually have to to catch the train ;-D

2 Likes

01.06. 7:43am

warm water on empty stomach: no
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (60)
cold shower: no
cleaned up my room in the evening: no
Meditation: :white_check_mark: (3min)

2 Likes