[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

@NukePizza watch this :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I saw this some time ago, Russians are on whole another level.

1 Like

Haha, next step is levitation

2 Likes

I think he can do squats without legs

1 Like

Evening journal:

The impression might have arisen that I have been slacking, the reason is an emergency order which took up most of my time, the selected schedule will now resume. The disruption opened an opportunity to review my goals and reorient:

I realized I have three major goals:

-Dominance over my mind
-sport
-2 businesses (tutoring and blacksmithing)

Thought results:
Two Kinds of business always exist: Services and products.

Advantage service:
You can just serve and dont have to invest in a ā€œmachineā€ that makes the product
Disadvantage service:
Your time is directly tied to your service. Once you dont do the service, no money comes in

Advantage product:
You can hit a button and a machine produces your product, you dont need to involve your time in the production
Disadvantage product:
A ā€œmachineā€ (could be a video course too) has to be built that builds the product. Expensive (time, money, energy).

I was aware that my tutoring is a service. But I was not aware that my knife business is also a service, not a product. I have to 100% involve myself in making the knife, otherwise no knife is produced. This means I have the downside of having to involve my time in it and also experience significant cost due to the materials and energy which manual real-life-production implicates.

Result: income is limited to my production efficacy. This can be fine if it doesnt interfere with my goal.

Primary goal: Serve importantly and achieve financial freedom

Serving importantly is taken care of this way. This is sucessful and useful, I need to add another non service product though to achieve financial freedom (4k/month goal).

Digital products are very cost efficient and forgiving, a digital product for mathematics should be developed.

I found folders of over 1000 A4 pages I have written full of formulas and calculations which stemmed from tutoring. All of these hours are over and dont bring money, they only achieved something when I conducted the lesson. If half of these hours were spent on developing a digital tutoring product which I could grant people access to for a fee, something permanent would be created.

The blacksmithing business is running very well, I should just crunch down and keep doing the same knives over and over until they are made very efficiently. (I should also always be honest about the production process, some are not forged and I should be transparent about that, they are cut and ground). I have not a single item which I produced which I didnt eventually sell. The problem are not customers, the focus needs to be on production. I have an ongoing order to make sconces (medieval wall torches), picture:

(all forged by me, the lamp and backplate too)

The thought was to add a sharpening service. This would disrupt the rest of the day tremendously, I would be stopped over and over and asked to sharpen 1 knife, it would be quite inefficient. Its worth a test. This is a 100% service and not very bad because it is very easy to do. This is a legitimate demand and a legitimate skill which I posess. I will add it.

I should add a day plan which I fill out roughly so the next day has guidance.

Day plan

-Build sign for sharpening service
-take knives with me for tempering

Final thoughts

Sleep is more important than anything,

everything imaginable improves when sleep improves

I have the demand to sleep more than 9 hours every night, I want to lay in bed for more hours than I need every night.

Focus is the next priority. I want to remove all unnecessary tasks. The most burdensome circumstance is disorder. I will fight it, I will fight all disorder and think about each place in terms of its function and optimize it for its function. I will go to this table Im working on right now and remove everything. A table is not a cupboard, I want to have zero unnecessary items on here. I will do the rest with all other furniture in my room right now.

Believe and succeed, find a goal, fight and win

4 Likes

Evening journal

I started reading a book and it said that one should start cutting out activites in your time schedule until they start producing problems, then add them back in. Usually you ll be surprised how many things you did that didnt make a difference at all.

I thought about this journal. Im not saying it doesnt make a difference, but I left it out and dont feel extremely different. Tomorrow I will incorporate it again, I will add all habits again, I will get up at 6am too and write the evening journal aswell and check if I feel different / better. If not, Im reducing this journal.

I have focussed on my business very heavily, my goal is to find a way to create a product, not a service. If i have a product, I dont have to serve ;-D I have created the product already, I only have to sell.

I wrote about this in the past. The bottleneck was that I dont think Im offering a very new solution. A possible route could be to create a youtube channel and do physics experiments about popular topics there. I would just google important words from the teaching schedule and create youtube vidos to each topic. This is useful because all popular questions are fundamental questions. THere are always more beginners than experts, always more people struggeling at the start than in advanced parts. This could be used to create a target audience. The channel banner or the comments could then link to my tutoring service. Boom Im back at a service again, not a product. Thats not what I want. The task is to create a product. A prudct is a solution to a problem. What is a problem? Not understanding what is happening in maths. What is the solution? I should talk to students about this and ask what kind of things they wished there existed. I will write to some now.

5 ideas

1. What do I want to improve? My sports habits. I will do them in the morning because then there is no chance I can miss them.

2. I should force myself ti plan for meditation and sports time each morning. THe reason I skip activiites is because insufficient amounts of time were granted for them.

3. I dont have enough timewindows for real thought. I was ā€œstream of consciousness - writingā€ here and felt like I had that. I Should start this again.

4. I start to slack on the business promotion, tomorrow this has to be taken care of, I cant ever do anything esle before the promotion is done, I have to jumpstart this

5. food man. How is this still not sorted out? Ive had this problem months ago already. The issue is the absence of an easy and quick meal. Just take boiled noodles, add cheese and eggs and bake it. Its a great meal, I will do this, tomorrow morning the exercise is to get groceries for this meal

1 Like
  • :x: getting up at 6am
  • :white_check_mark: stretching calves (60s each)
  • :x: warm water on empty stomach (forgot)
  • :white_check_mark: pullups (37 )
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (50)
  • :x: cold shower
  • :x: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (10)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching rounded back (60s)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (1 set)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching by touching toes (1min)
  • :x: big breakfast
  • :x: went to bed at 9pm
  • :x: drinking a lot of water at 5pm
  • :x: prepped meal for the next day
  • :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

It made a difference and I will keep doing these

Evening journal

Today was an extremely productive day.

Im keeping three rules:

1. start task in 3 days or I will never start it (thats true, the odds of you starting a task that you ahve put up for 3 days is near zero)
  2. 1 successevery 3 days to stay motivated.
  3. start all tasks that are important immediately. Dont do them with haste (while yo udo them) but haste to start them. Important becomes urgent and when everything is urgent, you become a slave to your tasks

I managed to create 5 more torches in 3 days, though only the forged part is finished. I can easily add the rest tomorrow.

5 ideas:

1. What do I want to achieve? I want to get goals done sooner. I realize that all earning portential is directly tired to my effiency of completing my goals. If I can rush the goals and compelte them 2x faster, I also double my income, thats incredible, I can easily x3 my efficiency if I really try. What do I ned to accomplish to tripple it? I need to wake up at very strict intervals and start working at very strict intervals. I willl set the time for work start to 7am and the time for waking up at 6am. I cant do that tonight, I Have to do it tomorrow though because thats already the 3rd day of postponing it. I have just set an alarm for it.

2. More ideas for efficiency. I should structure the day inthe same way a normal working environment is structured. They all wake up early and go to work and hten work uninterruptedly and it is quite uncommon to talk and so on or have a coffee break in between when it is not scheduled. I shoujld work in the same way. I should aim to work in the same way.

3. Do more of the same thing. I should create more torches even after this project is finished and sell them, this is what I have practiced it for two weeks after all (by doing this order).

4. I should start the most important tasks like creatign the sheath for the customers knife. I have thought aobout the mechanism for quite a while. I would put another object next tothe blade forthe glueup and then there is a little extra space in the sheath for teh blade to be pushed against the wall. Then I can add a straight spring to push it against the wall and torsion on the knife will load the spring and unlock the knife. Lets see. There is a small obstacle which the knife is pushing up against when you try to pull it out without torsion. This obstacle would have to be connected to the sheath somehow. I just thought I could just fold the sheath multiple times when it is hot and malleable (its kydex, heat sensitive material). I guess a steel structure bolted there would work too.

5. What do I want to improve? I want to make the sheath longer in the knife. I also wnat to say this: I thought about putting aleaf into the epoxy so you would have it permanently in the hadle. I think this would look extremely good and this is a worold class idea. IT should be done immediately. The reason I have not donei t yet is because there would need to be some sort of container for he epoxy which seals waterproofly. Extremely large and even pressure and a soft and even surface to press against would seal it. Best solution would be to wrap ti in tape and then put tape over this tape to seal it because these two layers are flush. Alright I ll try that! This is a great solution because the handle of the customers knife is too small ofr his hands I believe . It could be extended with this expoxy idea.

• :white_check_mark: warm water on empty stomach
  • :white_check_mark: pullups (26)
  • :white_check_mark: back extensions (32)
  • :x: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (10min)
  • :x: prepped meal for the next day

Extremely focussed meditation. I would say this is the most important habit, I will not neglect it. I will add it to the evening too. I felt like I was fighting the distraction with max. willpower and yet it threw me around and then I threw it around and vice versa, I could barely decern who was winning. In the end it got more calm. I want to defeat this distracting power and make it small, I want to have total control over it.

Lol happens with me many times during meditating.

2 Likes

Evening journal

Im gonna go to bed now because I promised this to myself yesterday.

Im building up power for the last few days. EVERY goal I set, I achieve. I dont ever set a goal I wont be able to achieve. If the goal is difficult, I keep trying until it is completed. I grow with each completed goal. I believe I can get to immense power with this method.

5 ideas:

1. What do I want to improve? Whats not improved yet? My customer acquisition for my tutoring students. No worries, just keep building. No haste, just keep adding people and writing posts. The rule has to be that I add at least 10 people every day and that I write a blog post at least every day. Imagine if all of this work went into the website! That wouldnt be bad. Im not giving the website enough attention. ITsn ot doing anything a ththe moent. WHat od I want to hdo on the website? I want to ahve adigital business card more or less which is the website. And a way to get in touch easily. Maybe I could also aaaaaaawrite content on there so traffic comes to the site. I should make a choice now. Im choosing not to do it. I think teh website is secondary and I will get the full amount of students in convenional ways anyway. I will isntead focus on the blacksmithing business. I do have to add that I sometimes return home with nothing to do, wishing for exactly this kind of task (programming the website). I should also keep in mind that traffic to the website would mean I could selll ads there. All of this is good and well but I dont want to do it this way. I think the best way would be to make maths shorts (short videos) on youtube. Thats a perfect format for me, I have exactly the right perspective for this kind of task. So I ll do that. I ll do this tomorrow morning.

Summa summarum: I will do a maths short video for youtube on a popular maths topic and create the corresponding youtube channel tomorrow

1. I should create another youtube channel for the knife business aswell. Just creating a great sharpness and then cutting things on camera would result in something good (or showcasing my new sheath idea :-D)

2. I want to ease the social tension in this house. I dont like the people here, they believe they see UFOs and so on, they are mental man, I dont belong tothis kind of group. Im a tennant from now on, Im not friends with them, im my own person. I focus on making money and when I have enough income Im out of here.

3. I have to take some precautions that I dont turn into something violent or something. Ive become much more active physically and Im listening to this great rapper but he had a very aggressive past, was in prison for armed robbery and so on. The trouble is that he has (for me) very admirable character traits: very high integrity, very straight forward, very clear values. So Im basically tempted right now. Im 21 years old, I have a strong physique and I like creating own rules. Fertile ground for this kind of criminal activity. I want to emphasize that the goal of all this writing is to find a way NOT to end up in that situation. Im quite unhappy with my situation in many ways and feel like injustice is done to me in different ways and all of this provoces a lot of violence (which I dont act out but its quite tempting). Becoming aware of this is pretty important. The root is the injustice and the root of that is that Im not focussed on by business enough to be successful enough to move out of this horrific living arrangement. The solution is using the violent energy for sports and focus on my goals and let them serve as a reminder that Im not playing a game here. Im in my 20s and Im succeeding, no fucking around being distracted. I need a game plan each morning, Im talking too much

4. Tomorrow I want to start and best case finish the sheath for the knife. A wooden inlay has to be created to produce extra space for the mechanism to work and snap the knife in place when sheathed. A coil spring has to be forged to the right dimensions so the mechanism works, the whole thing should be built out of paper first and then if it works out of kydex

1 Like

Journal

• :white_check_mark: pullups (60 :trophy: (not consecutively))
  • :white_check_mark: back extensions (50 :trophy:)
  • :white_check_mark: cold shower
  • :white_check_mark: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: prepped meal for the next day
  • :white_check_mark: pushups (100)
  • :white_check_mark: one arm pushups (6 per arm)

Game plan

Leave and arrive at 12:00 at the smithy, finish the holsters for the torches and then prepare sheath for customers knife

2 Likes

Review: absolutely didnt happen, instead I did some parts, a gift and forged a knife with a young man who visited (hes 14 ;-)* ). I have social tensions but I realize that the only reason they exist is because I depend on people, if I dont depend on anybody, Im free. I have the absolute goal to achieve that freedom

2 Likes

Journal

• :white_check_mark: pullups (18)
  • :x: back extensions
  • :white_check_mark: pushups (50)
  • :x: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :x: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)
  • :x: one arm pushups (6 per arm)

Game plan:
Finish handle on knife, start work on sheath, complete started knives and make sheaths for them (kitchen gyutos, very expensive, 120ā‚¬ per piece and they sell, I sold 2 already, I should focus on this extremely)

1 Like

Evening journal

My goal is to wake up at 5am tomororw. I know I will achieve it, I will finish up everything and go to bed.

5 ideas

1. I want to make mathematics shorts for youtube, I believe I can make them very popular. I sould have to look for popular maths topics and hten focus on finding an idea about it

2. I want to purify my mind. How does purity happen? Pure consumption. Oso I cant consume any degenrate information and I have to pay attention to feed myself the right information. I will continue making reading (a great book by Bodo SchƤfer) a high priority

3. The sheath will be started tomorrow, I made this promise today to my AP. It has tobe connected in a sturdy way to the belt. It needs two tabs (new word for me) so the twist doesnt turn the whole sheath. Two slits could accomplish this and then a blank which is the size of a belt) could be pushed through while the kydex cools and hardens.

4. The sheath cant cause abrasion on the knife so the glider has to be of softer material than the blade. I have some mircarta lying around, I will use that!

5. I will use the mircarta in the knife too, there is a spot between the handle scales which needs to be filled up, its ivory mircarta so it will look very neat!

2 Likes

Journal

• :white_check_mark: getting up at 6am (4:50am)
  • :white_check_mark: pullups (20)
  • :white_check_mark: back extensions (50)
  • :white_check_mark: pushups (50)
  • :white_check_mark: one arm pushups (6 per arm)

As promised I managed to wake up at 6, actually at 4:50, a friend invited me to try 5:00am.

I found an excellent youtuber who is much more experienced than me and gave me great solutions. He said the reason for most suffering is your emotionality and you should get them under control, this is whats stopping you from having a meaningful relationship and I agree. I believe he has the answers to many other questions I have.

Game plan:
Weld the parts onto the sconces.Complete the second sheath. Start the customers sheath. Make it out of paper first

2 Likes

Evening journal

Got one goal: become motivated by principles, not emotions.

As jocko willink says:

ā€œā€¦ STIFFLE YOUR EMOTIONNNSSSSSā€

Gotta get stoic

5 ideas journal:

1. I want to engrave ā€œNonquam retorsum, semper prorsumā€ in the handle of the customers knife, he requested this sentence it means never backwards, steadily forward How would I engrave it? I should use a real engraver and I know that my landlord has one, I dont like asking for favors though. Now I have to make a decision. Do I accept that I ask people for favors? . I dont want to ask a favor of this perosn because in thruth i Dont want to have anything to do with her . I will not ask a favor from her. I will find another way.

2. I saw a avideo by jordan peterson where he said that being hoenst no matter what is the most efficient way through life, even if it huts you in the short term. i will start this radical situation right now, from now on I wont lie ever anymore. I will keep this standard and watch as it decimates things in my life, I buy my integrity with this damage

3. I want to write a sheet with my principles. I can t ell you right now what I really truly beleive:

• I dont ever want to give another a guilty conscience or act out of a guilty conscience. Instead I would rather accept the consequence.

• I believe every person is in truth a good person and its my perspective which decides the outcome

• I would rather wreck my life than lie and I wont ever be a puppet for someone else to keep up their intrigues

• Im precise with what I promise and if I promise something, it is set in stone, I dont ever back down from a promise

I believe there are more but I will stop for times sake.

1. I should not get pulled into the fight dynamic between the owner of the place where I have the smithy and his daughter. THere is a strong rivalry between them. Hes in control now. I Believe if she teamed up with me we would overpower him but thats not a good goal because that would destabilize the situation extremely and boom I wouldnt have a place to work. I should stop messing in their deals. If Im honest, truly honest I should back out of the whole thing, I know it gives me great pleasure to talk about the whole situation and I love destroying untrue things, if there is someone unjust I want to pass judgement onto them (I guess everyone is like this) but this would resultā€¦
    Im not sure man. Usually when I went with my gut feeling it was right. Whats my gut feeling right now? I want the adventure, I would rather have the whole place evaporate and me look for a new place than stay in stagnation. The current situation is not right and it should be rectified, bad things should die so new things can come. Im more afraid of becoming stagnant and forgetting what I could be than Im afraid of chaos. I want to live maximally

2. The reason I dont feel like I Live maximally is because I Dont have an overview over my goals and my path, my actions are not driven by my conscious decision, my actions are reactions to the environment and I try to make the best out of it. I have to be more of an active beginning, a true creation. This stems from success after persuing a goal. My goal is to make extremely good outdoor knives and extremely good kitchen knives. This is my goal, I want to make them absolutely tremendous. So good you can take them to an exhibition and they slay. They are supposed to be excellent and setting the pace for the rest of the knifemakers. I want to make them truly good.

2 Likes

Journal

• :white_check_mark: pullups (8)
  • :white_check_mark: back extensions (64)
  • :x: warm water on empty stomach
  • :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  • :white_check_mark: pushups (25)
  • :x: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :x: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)
1 Like

Evening journal

My debtor called and wants to pay his debt! 230ā‚¬! Awesome!

5 ideas:

1. No youtube past 9pm or I ll mess up my sleep window, new rule
  2. I should put a spacer between the knife scabbard and the back plate, this can be done with double screws or something
  3. Every morning I should take a moment to dream about my dream future
  4. I will put a glass of water near my bed for waking up because its very neat to drink something in the morning
  5. I will add the back exercise for good posture to the evening to increase its effect
1 Like

Journal

• :white_check_mark: visualization
  • :white_check_mark: pullups (40)
  • :white_check_mark: back extensions (51)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (3 sets)
  • :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  • :white_check_mark: pushups (63)
  • :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (80 per side, last 5 reps isometrics)

Explosive morning

2 Likes