[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

The new course of action is cooking
See Mr. @anon30406793, I’m not that bad in English :sunglasses::smirk::joy:

Wooow Congratulations :tada::star_struck:

Are you gonna exercice today as well?

4 Likes

yeah the 100 pullups like I said ;-)*

4 Likes

Whar type of website is it ? I also want to start a coaching website or a startup

3 Likes

I programmed it myself, its a tiny website it doenst have real content right now, I ll share it anyway :-D*
messerhvm.de

2 Likes

Are you from germany? @NukePizza

1 Like

Yes thats true, I think you say it because of the .de ending :D*

Evening journal

Log:
[23.9., 11:00] Heinrich: 5(11:00)
[23.9., 11:53] Heinrich: 5(11:20)
[23.9., 11:53] Heinrich: 5(11:53)
[23.9., 14:16] Heinrich: 5(12:30)
[23.9., 19:37] Heinrich: 5(7:37pm)
[23.9., 19:37] Heinrich: 5(7:39pm)
[23.9., 19:46] Heinrich: 5(7:45)
[23.9., 19:46] Heinrich: 5(7:46
[23.9., 19:47] Heinrich: 5(7:46)
[23.9., 19:47] Heinrich: 5(7:47)
[23.9., 19:54] Heinrich: 5(7:54)
[23.9., 19:55] Heinrich: 5(7:55)
[23.9., 20:01] Heinrich: 15(8:01)
[23.9., 20:21] Heinrich: 10(8:20)
[23.9., 20:22] Heinrich: 5(8:22)
[23.9., 20:23] Heinrich: 5(8:23)
[23.9., 20:35] Heinrich: 7(8:35)

Total: 102 Pullups

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, but I did it anyway. “People always blame their circumstances for what they are, I dont believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who look for the circumstances they want and if they cant find them, make them” No fcking excuses, keep your promise
I made a very sharp knife, I will show you here:

Things in my head:
Ordering more steel, setting a date for the second knife
FInishign the other knife
Call tomorrow at 10:00am for blacksmithing
cooking
preparing oil
setting a new workout

Alright I need to hurry to bed, good night!

3 Likes

Journal

• :x: getting up at 6am
  • :white_check_mark: stretching calves (60s each)
  • :x: warm water on empty stomach
  • :white_check_mark: pullups (5)
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (75)
  • :white_check_mark: cold shower
  • :white_check_mark: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (3min)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching rounded back (60s)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (1 sets)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching by touching toes (1min)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching neck (1min)
  • :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  • :white_check_mark: went to bed at 9pm
  • :white_check_mark: drinking a lot of water at 5pm
  • :x: prepped meal for the next day
  • :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :white_check_mark: 102 Pullups

Things to say

Planning for the day and idea journaling wasnt done yesterday because I had to go to bed, so I ll do it here:
Planning:
Prepare all items for moving
cold shower
Set up everything when moved
Laundry
Send out payment reminder to the guy who owes me money
order more steel in case its not coming, check order
buy more protective oil for handle
finish knives, set up website, make website nice and functional, place products and a way to order them there
more bottle openers
cooking

In the most useful order: first and foremost finishing the daily habits, then Laundry, then preparing the items for moving, then cold shower,
if I still have time then cooking, then sending out the payment reminder to the guy who owes me money, then ordering steel and protective oil for the handle, checking out other peoples sheaths and knives to learn from them,
then checking website and making it functional (add sharpening service info, actually website is unimportant,
I dont have enough products at the moment), if I make it to the smithy in the evening maybe then finishing the knife there and making bottle openers,

Idea journal:
How can I improve what Im doing now?
Which things am I trying to accomplish?
Im trying to make 2 knives in 2 days, high quality with hamon, sheath, oils for the handle and for the blade and an informational graphic containing instructions on sharpening and guidlines so knife doesnt dull, this is the top priority. How is it achieved? Well it will be achieved once the steel comes, then I will cut it into shape, harden it with hamon, create a handle, do the grinding and give it a nice hollowly ground edge, then making a scabbard and adding oils and the info graphic. Perfectly reasonable. So all that needs to arrive is the steel and Im ready to go. I ll place amazing pictures and videos of supreme cutting on the website, I should let someone film me while I cut things with this extremely sharp knife I have here now. Headline should be “ein so richtig scharfes Messer, das auch scharf bleibt”. I should also punch a logo in and include this logo in the website. Perfect task for this evening. Thats 3 ideas I think. I want 5. I could make knife blocks so people can store their knives or a magnetic board so they can just put it against this magnetic thing. The real value of any product is how well it can fill one of these needs: health, wealth or relationships. Relationships is the most obvious for a knife because its a good gift for men so my whole effort should be to try to make this a great gift. I should set it apart from other knives. What does my knife have that others dont have? It has an amazing handle that had much attention put into it that feels like you trust it when you grip it, it feels sincere and reliable. The whole product must be sincere and reliable. No short hidden tang or something or a transition point thats too thin so the knife might break. No cracks ever, no structural imperfections. The sheath needs work. Its made from wood at the moment but the openeing that faces the knife is not pretty, it should be covered with leather. It would also be an option to create the whole sheath out of leather, but this is much more time intensive. I would rather use a very thick opening to house nails that hold the leather against the opening and thin it down towards the tip. I should look at other peoples sheaths. I will add this to the plan for today.

To do today

Moving to a new apartment

Tip of the day

Because of its huge boost to productivity and achievement you should write down 5 ideas every day to improve what youre presently doing

3 Likes

Hey @NukePizza
I was learning german, since you are german. Can you help me in my learning ?

3 Likes

This depends on what you need help with but I’m open! :smiley:

3 Likes

Evening journal

I moved into a new house today, the room is still full of bags and items, I’m lying on a makeshift matress the first night in the new room

My bike is missing, either it got stolen or removed by the train company, either way I don’t have it anymore, the owner of the place where I have the smithy borrowed me his bike and offered that I can build a bike out of the many broken ones he has in his yard

I was sick a couple of days ago, I already feel better

I should add the routine of putting a glass of water next to my bed, because I do everything I say I will do that now

Things on my mind:
finishing knife
Getting production to 2 knives per day
Unpacking
Blacksmithing at 10:00am with a customer, probably making a knife
Getting well, eating lemons and drinking tea
Setting up website
Setting up workspace (make it extremely nice)
Setting up affirmation posters, making my identity more intense in this new house, hanging up more pictures by me
Resharpening gyuto for customer, taking it with me to smithy
Forging bottle openers
Taking work clothes with me

I have to

3 Likes

Journal

• :white_check_mark: pullups (5)
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (75)
  • :x: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (4min)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (3 sets)
  • :white_check_mark: went to bed at 9pm
  • :x: drinking a lot of water at 5pm
  • :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :x: Rest day

Things to say

Things on my mind:
finishing knife
Getting production to 2 knives per day
Unpacking
Blacksmithing at 10:00am with a customer, probably making a knife
Getting well, eating lemons and drinking tea
Setting up website
Setting up workspace (make it extremely nice)
Setting up affirmation posters, making my identity more intense in this new house, hanging up more pictures by me
Resharpening gyuto for customer, taking it with me to smithy
Forging bottle openers
Taking work clothes with me

The most useful order would be to get well first, eat and drink tea etc., then going to the smithy, taking the train to the city and getting some missing things from my apartment, also getting food at the on the way, then coming back in the evening to set up the workspace

Ideajournal:
What do I want ideas for? For making money. Well the blacksmithing courses bring a lot of money, I should put them on the website, I ll message the person about it now.

To do today

Eat etc. Leave for smithy and apartment, setting up workspace in evening

Tip of the day

Always keep your standard, if you slip your life will derail, I take the easy road once, then I do another weak thing and boom I’m weak again and can’t contend with the problems anymore, that’s why the little things count even though they seem unnecessary, that’s why I HAVE TO keep the journal every day and I HAVE TO work out when I say I’ll work out, I can’t ever slack

Idea journal:
What do I want ideas for? Business. Well I should do more blacksmithing courses, I ll message the person for it now. I should also improve the store in the smithy and sell directly from there, no shipping costs, no advertising costs! I should put the sharpening service on my own website but also on the website of the smithy (the owners website). I should look carefully that I give more than I take in all human relationships. How can I give more? I could cook something for myself and share it with the landlord, I ll do that now and one last idea… Hmmm about what? What do I want to improve? Personal power. So I have to give more like I said. Ask if there is something to repair :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Evening journal

Man!!! I gave the landlord a gift and I feel like I gained much self respect back by being a useful person. I repaired her bike too haha, i nearly had an accident accident today. Okay a little backstory, I moved in with her despite not liking her, she borrowed me her bike today. She tells me one of the breaks isn’t working, I check bit the other one appears to work. I start cycling. I go down a hill maybe 40kmh and I try to brake, f-ing fades on me! Suddenly no braking power! Zero brake! In both brakes! On top of all of this I had a knife in my hand, the one and only, the sharpest knife ever (in a sheath but still!) I threw the knife away and grabbed the handles and somehow mangled my way to a stop, the brake slowly came back braking repeatedly and braking with both at the same time did a little. At the bottom of the hill I came to a standstill, it somehow worked. PHEW!!! JESUS, I ran back to check on the knife, check if the knife is okay. Nothing happend to it :+1:t2:

Thoughts for tomorrow:
Polishing knife and handle
Grinding Handels on 2 knives then protecting them with oil
Setting up workspace
Finding out if my bike is stolen and if not, where it is
Finding the right bar stock and making more openers
Making a “for sale” sign or a stand
Making a “knife sharpening available here” sign
Getting some items from my apartment and getting the exma from the city (important)
Check all payments ( from tutoring, I think many forget)
That’s enough :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Journal

I’m very sick, my ears hurt

• :x: pullups (5)
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (25)
  • :x: cold shower
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (2min)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  • :x: went to bed at 9pm (Terrible sleep, fell asleep at 2am with sore throat)
  • :x: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :x: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

3 Likes

Evening journal

Im TREMENDOUSLY MOTIVATED.

Praise the creator man, its a huge blessing man. Whats a huge blessing? Everything man, it just means so much to experience everything. And actually when Im honest to myself, all the hard things are just the new developments in me. Someone said something interesting, I ll try to pass it along here: He said that from the seed there springs the start of the plant and reaches for the light in the dark soil. And it searches and searches and if it went in the wrong direction it becomes a root! And another germ starts its way and also doesnt find the light and becomes a root. Then a third one starts, finds the light and now you ahve a plant with a firm base to stand on and I see this perfecly reasonably displayed in real life

Note: I have to take care of all social sitatuions or situacitons in which I dont know what to do. I absolutely always need ot oknow whta to do next and act and act and act and act until my life is achieved! Im superior! I can win! Nothing can defeat me! Im the ambassador!

SOrryi I just had to write that down, stream of consciousness. ANyway the point wit ht he seed story is that in real life you see these quick millionaires livin gi n a mansion in just one room, all other rooms are empty and they play on their smartphone all day or something, the poitn is they dont fit heir envirmoment at all and are incapable of acutaly filling it. On the other hand the men who I really respect allh ave this hard face. This strong look in the face the strong eyes the stable vissage. These people get all this stability from failures! Thats the origin of streangth! Thats the origin of masculniy. Its from failures. Thats very liberating. That means every time you suffer, every time you take a blow from life you grow and expand and grow and expand, it develops an incredible character in you and a stern vissage, a foccussed person. It makes you a man! Thats real life Thats you becoming the master of alll shortcomings, the one who built the house can describ all its features and trace all hidden systems in the house to an inch, he knows every problem and its solution in and out, hes capable! Thats a man, thats true power. And all of it stems from failure. It all stes from these hard moments and blows, these suffering rich disappointments and beatings you absorbed and turned into flesh, muscle, bbone and molded out of it: you. You made yourself out of it as you are now, strong, capable. Thats where I want to be! Thats my viision! I discovered my destination,! I can already see it taking effect, Im movigng closer and closer to my goal. Everyone around me is disoriented and blind to what hey awnt or where they are going, I know whats behind hte courtain for me, I know the dynamic thats unfolding around me. Im getting bigger, Im getting stronger! Im expanding! Every hardship that comes to me I welcom!e! I get larger by it! As they said in a chinese text, I think it was the dao te ching: That which impedes the way, becomes the way. A big log on a small fire will extinguish it, but a log will be consumed by the fire if absorbed properly and result in a bigger flame. THats hte only way for the fire to develop at all! The oly way the fire can grow large is by overcoming an obtacle, the new wood tahts added onto it. The human being is the same.

So I lie here, sick with a scarf and a hat in my bed typing tihis cycling to work sick every day knowing tat this hardship creates a completely other being, a completely changed man, a new power whcih will surpass my oroginal self. Who am I? I’m becoming!

What is my future? WHere am I going? What am I becoming? WHat are the goals? How do I ahiceve tehem in the best way? I want to be the absoute best knife maer ever. I wantto make knives which make you say WOW, thats insane. Thats the best knife Ive ever held in my hand! THe handle feels amazing, hte balde is so sharp Im sacared of it! The hwhole resti s spotless and it has a character! I want to make ablade that haas a character, which people can understand and reasure!

The main problem that needs solving is the finish. THats hte acutal issue. Hoenstly, tahts the 99% issue thats holding everything back. I thought about stone washing the knife so the fiish doesnt have to be done at all but thats not true, the stonewash wont cover iperfections, everything will shiow up just like it would normally show up. I think the best way would be to heat it and hammer it a bit t oadd exture to it and hten grind hte blade so everyone can see this knife has an amazing blade but also had some oforging done to it. THis is not exactly true! I make it from flat stel and cut it into shape, its not forged! But I need to think econmiomcially and Ithink that creating knives by foringg without a power hammer willl not work. ACTUALLY: THe forging time CUTS OFF time from the finishing! ANd the finish way always imperfect, I havent managed to produce a single perfectly mirror polishedk nife yet because the time required for it is just enormous. SO the TIme I shave off the finish by leaving it obviosly forged would be the time I coudl use to actually forge the knife! Instead of cutting it. So it would be a truly forged knife, maybe the tang could be prepared beforehand and only the blade would be forged out and then I could both truthfully say that iwt was forged and I coudl also keep the finish on hte knife very rough so the forge marks are still visible. IN the blade section where I grind it the grind is fine, it will be polished very well by sharpeining anyway, it will reacha nice finish natuurally. Âs I now conisder this this actually doesnt add up to me. THe whole blade cant be completely rou´ch ,it neds to be ground some small degree I would say or t would be too rogh. Is that true?TOday I saw a knife that was forged in an acquiaintances litchen and it was very rough which didnt impede teh hygiene aspect whcih a knife obviously has to match at all, it looked very calssy. I will try the same. I will get thick bar stock and cut it out into a blank , then forge theedge and tip out. THis time is completely fine because it will be aved on the grinding for finis and I wil be left with a nice finish. This obvioslyemans a Icant do a hamon! Because a hamon requires a near mirror polish level finish . A hamon was a priority for me. I suppose I could include the hamon in the small section in the edge, maybe this is not nice. A haon is usually at tehe spine of the knife, not so far down. I will shower now and contiue the thoughts there.

The finish. How can this problem be solved? One could say I just need to buy different grits of belts and thats probably true THe hammer makrs cant be forged out quickyl with the set up I now have, the belt speed is just not high enogugh. The most powerful grinding machine I have can only do a hollow grind of a set diameter so thats no option for large sections, unless… I grind at the side. Whatever man. We need to get back to the root problem. WHast hte root problem? I curently cant produce a good finish on thek knives in a reasonable time. How do I circumvent this? I have to fnd a problem to the long time I take crinding. WHat produces a long time? Not enough abrasiveity in the belt, not enough belt power. The abrasicty is fine… actually it isnt! Its not like Ican quickly see a difference, its that there is a gigantic jump from the coarsest grit to the next coarsest. I have to make hte steps much smaller then a good finish will be no problem. I just have to change the belt 10 times and use 10 differnet kinds. Thats not too bad! my thought of shaving time off by fofrging is still worth examining though. THe hammer marks are not very deep if the knife isnt forged terribly, they can be made relatively flat and I could also use a tool to make them more flat I think. Careful hamering should also work. So we now have a very flat at least in forging termss blade hammered thin and now we could grind it . think there is no time saved there. WHy woldthere be time saved? the tie was supposed to come from not having to do a grind on hte whole blade ut only on hte edge . is this ot the case? Its is the case! I only need to grind hte edge. I also cant make a hamon this way. Thast not necessary and very few peple understand what a hamon is anway. This could e done separately on tifferent knives, which I produce by the usual method. So the course of action rightn ow would be to take realatively thick bar stock, forge it out into …

THought: I watched a production video of japanese knives from start to finish. THey forge the knives very raw with a power hammer,then tehy cut them witha metal cutting scissors I suppose I dont know hte real name, then they grind it. I should rewatch that video and see if I can learn something from the fofrging part. If I can use something from there I can repöicate this process though I do it manually. I think thatsa not a road I should go inot, upgrading to a power hammer becasue many many small things can be done by hand which also bring money and investing in this way is actually not necessary. The method I have used up unti now is very quick and economical, the only dwownsite is a missingpattern from forging and the trouble of finishing the surface nicely. I will try the other method. I will keep doing the knives with different belts the way I used to and I will introduce the new way and try it out and only finish the holow grind and polsihit. Thasta really nice knife in my imagination.

Now to the actually useful part. Planning of the day tomororw. I completed some forged bottle openers ut I have very unhappy iwth them. IN the next batch I will only drill hte small holes after they are cut odwn and I will make sure I have a way to make them square because they are very slanted! The cut wasnt perpendicular. I could put a perpendicular metal on the shears (thats the word!) and then it would always be square or I could use my scribe or chalk and make a perpendicular line on whcih I can orient myelf! THats a very good idea!

THe extmatriculation needs to be done tomoror.w. I will go there right away before I do anything else. So I would wake up, then Try to get a little better if Im still stick, complete the habits or do a little more writing and thinking (I ejoy this very mcuh!) and then I would leave to the train station and take the train to jena. I could leave any time and take the next possible train, I sholdnt use a tim because then I will wait until thelast minute and hurry which is bad because IM sick and I Sholdnt hurry with anything physical. THen I Ll go to the city and do the exmatridulation, And then immeidiately go back because I just dont have enough power to also make a visit at my paartment. IF I do I can do it, I donth ave to. I would prefer not to. This makes sense a fe wdays before I have to move out, maybe on wednesday. THen IM done with the emxatriculation, I should then return to the smithy and start a gyuto if the steel has arrived, toherwise I shoud look if Ican finish soetihg on hte bottle openrs. I actuayl thikn thats not possible, they are ruined. I should amke new ones and think about the punching of the holeextension which is used to lift the cap from the bottle. IT sometimes worked and sometimes it was not nice, what is the difference?It was not nice when it became a ball so I should make a change to my tool and make it longer so it automaically makes things flat. It should be done with just one punch or two punshes, thats the differenceb tween a clean or unclean look. I currently strike it five or six times which is the reason for the unclean look. It shoudl be much hotter, hten it wouldnt be a problem punching it in two or even one strike. I would need the coalforge for that so I should do that. I Have been heating with gas recently. Once the nexxt batch of bottle openers is done I should think about the runes on the back side. Is this really a nice thing? I put many different ones there and they look unclean, htey also mix with the logo which also consists of lines at the front, this ocnfuses the viewer. THey should be first of all clean, the logo should be one signel puncnh I should find a way to do that somehow or … Well mn what other ways are there to make a logo?I only have a straight line and I dont know how to make a punch with this coplicated logo. ITs not bad the way I do it now, it couldb e improved but I … man I know htere must be a solution. I HAVE HTE SOLUTION!! I THOUGHT OF A SOLUTION TO MAKE A PERFECT PUNCH. (a puch is the itme with which you strike an imprint ointo metal). I will take a round bar and I will drill a hole in it. THen I will grind it thin and cut it in half lengthwise so it becomes a half circle pipe. Thats the first part of the picture I always wnated to put on my things. After this I punch a half circle (with this great tool) and then thhree lines below to show the water and a few lines around the sun to show it shining. Nice.

i Have to write this bold and in large letters: This thinking, this journaling-thinking-stream-of-consciousness-thinking, its so useful. Try it for yourself. If you can type with your eyes closed even better! Just like regular thinking only more controled and focussed. I feel like I can get to solutions I Would otherwise never get to.

This became a huge text, Im contemplating to edit it or to use it as it is. I think eiting it woudl make some difficults yin connceting the texts insights I came across so I cant just delete. ITs too late to edit, I ahve to paste this and lower the readability. THe important thingsi that I thought and hte really important things are put in boldso this text is okay.

Actually I digress, I wanted to paln the day: I should finish the second batch of good bottle openers and do the logo then maybe grind the knife thats unfinishied tto a nice finsih using a larger variety of belts and then finishing two handles if they glued up properly. THen I already have to leave because of a lesson and the dfay will be controlled from there. I notice I donth ave any eating scheduled in. I should have some breakfast I have hav e beans here, I could eat them tnext morning and hten on my way to the city i should get some groceries and something to eat on the way. This is a good, planned day. Im prepared! If something comes to me as an obstalce I will catch it and write it down or think about it when reviewing the day tomorrow and then it will be eliminated. TOday the obstacle was not knowing what to do and being too weak to exit a comfortable social situation. ONCE I FEEL the anxiety that Ishould quit talking and get to work I HAVE TO act and quit the talking, I have to be brutal there. I am, I will act like this, this is the right way to act. I already accepted it.

2 Likes

Journal

Im less sick today and I will get better in the evening

• :white_check_mark: Meditation (2min)
  • :x: went to bed at 9pm (far from it, I was writing for a long time)

Things to say

NIce I just woke up and Im really looking foward to writing here again. So yesterday the structure was set: cycling to the smithy and taking the next train to the city, doing the exma there, then conig back and working on forging the next batch of bottle openers with improvements namely more heat and a perpendicular cut and drilling the keyring hole afterward not before. Then I had this idea for the punch with the half circle, drilling a hole and then grinding it down so a half pipe remains and making a nice logo iwth it. I could do these two things. The upside of dong that is that it wont be as confusing as the current logo which onlyconsisists of straight lines and might be mixed up with the runes on the back side whci halso consist only of straight lines. This is a great idea. It shouldnt take too long so I think I will have time to grind the hadnles fo two other knives if the glu up workoed and to make a forging attempt from a file. This is actually too physical I realize. Im too unwell to do this today, I wont forge anything. I think these tasks will already take up most if not all of the time but what else coudl be done? Am I missing something? I think the steel wont have arrived so I cant make a new knife. I should make a for sale sign. I wrote about this previously and have not acted upon it. THe eason is that I dont own wood and I dont want to just take it away from the owner to make a sign. I would like to buy it myself, well okay then thats settled too. I need to buy it myself. Is it possible for me to do this today? I will do the exma and judge my physical condition when Im there, if Im very sick I wont cycle all the way to the hardware store and carry wood all the way back, this would be too strenuous. I think the owner woudl actually give this wood to me for free but I dont feel right doing it so Ishould not do it. Actually I have wood now that I think about it, its very ragged and needs to be shone up a little but I could use it! I could write the “for sale” with a pen on it first and then compelte it by burning it into it I think. This always runs the risk of messing it up, itsvery quickly unclean and sloppy. Just writing on it would work too. It needs to have soem degree of professionalism. I could write on it with coal to make it more interesting. I will do that. Now the last question is where to put it. I could screew it to the table. Is that fine? Yeah I want to do it this way, I ll do it this way. I have a knife throwing board next to the shop where people can throw knives. ITs completely messed up, the knives are rusty and the writing all washed out, I need to make this nice again. Actually I could put a box next to it where people can “donate” then this will become literally passive income :smiley: The first passive income I ever had. Okay I will make that nice. I would have to grind the writing away with an excenter grinder and probably burn the board a little so the mold dies and doesnt poison me when I grind it down. There needs to be a good invitation, a good framing to lead to people throwing in money into hte bx. “free knifethrowing! Please consider a donation in the box if you threw knives”. The board needs to be clean and kept nice, I need to organize a cover for it so the train doesnt get to it, alternatively i could just put it under the stairs when it rains, yes that is a better option. I feel great! I feel like everything is rich stuff waiting the be figured out! Its like everything is a puzzle, it just puzzles you if you dont tryy to solve it ;-D If you work on the puzzle it will be very satisfying and fun, a game.

Well man, ladies and gentlemen I figured it out, I figured the missing link to a pleasant life out: Organizing the thoughts without them slipping away after they are thought because theyy are written down. Real progress! Things make real sense! Im the architect of my life now, I can orchastrate all events happening because in my tiny time in the morning I have thought it all through and unspun it

I want to land at a conclusion with the knife throwing. I have to make a box whcih is not easily stolen, wellthe easiest way would be to make a wooden box. Tbats not impossible but I think it would not coe out perectly. I also dont know where to put it. It could be put on a little stool next to it, screwed onto it having no floor so unscreewing it would be the method to obtain the content. Well thats a cool idea, I ll do it. I ll do it exactly this way if nothing else comes to my mind. The knivesneed to be resharpened, kept sharp and pleasant looking, I will give them a new surface finish. THe whole setup needs to look like it has high quality in order to motivate people to give money. One must of course remember that winter is approaching and this sort of activity is a more favorable activity in summer, but when is it ever the perfect time to start? Almost never so lets just start. I also noticed that when it IS the perfect time to start, I hesitate . The only time is right now! Lets think about the box. Iwil construct it out of 4 equal and perpendicular walls and just screw them together. Before that I thought I ll glue it but that is not good, Ill screw it (and glue it also?) Yes why not. I need to predrill the holes so the wood doesnt splinter. THen I ll make a “froof” for this box and a slit where the money can be thrown in. HTe slit is made by drillling multiple holes in a line. I will mark a line with a pencil beforehand so I get it right. THen I ll take a file and even the sections out to a good slit. Now the last situation is screwing this box to the stool. The stools surface is concave so the box will never stand level. I could use a board on the stool which is level. Yes, thisi s how I will do it. Okay nice!

Summary:
I will do the following. I will cycle the opposite way, downhill instead of uphil to a different train station and use that! Thats a mcuh better idea. From there I will go to the city and do the exmatriculation. ON the way Iwill buy food, so I will take a rucksack with me. When I come back I will return to the smithy by train and work on the handles if they glued up well, the second batch of bottle openers with the coal forge and the throwing knife stand aswell as the for sale sign. I should also put something for sale there haha, some of the bottle openersa nd maybe S hooks. The knife stand is done by burning some of the stand, then grinding it down and grinding the Writing off of the board and writing the new sentence “Kostenloses Messerwerfen, Spendenbox” and which means fre knife throwing, sdonation box: and then an arrow pointing to the box whcih I will create out of wood and screw onto the stool. I should maybe protect the stool from thieves and make a chain but not yet. If someone steals it, I will do it, untilt then I will leave it unprotected. NICE"

Tip of the day

Quote from “Proverbs” 6:6 to 6:11:

Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
7 It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8 yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.

9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
When will you get up from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
11 and poverty will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.

1 Like

Evening journal

I have been filling my life man, I have been fulfuilling the role I truly am. I am an achiever! The main obstacle to achiievement is disorder and indirection and I have a very messy room at the moment, which I Will clean as much as I can tomorrow morning. THis is the top pruioty. WHen I fclose this journal I will start a little and then go to bed and I will be relentless tomorrow, I promise! THe thing about me is I dont ever give a promise and then dont keep it. Yesterday on the phone with my accountability partner I told him I wanted to watch youtube that evening before calling him and then realized I would be betraying myself so I priomised to him, I said to him: “I guarantee you that I wont watch youtube after this call is finished” and I can promise this because I became a man of my word! This is my highest value, keeping my word and being dependable. I have different students and some of their parents dont pay their tution on time or forget entirely, then I have this one student who ALWAYS PAYS IMMEDIATELY, always sub 8mins after the lesson the moneyi s on my account. He is DEPENDABLE. I admire him! If I eer have something I Could give away, some extra money or some fortune that came to me I Would choose him and give it to to him! I respect him, hes very far up on m y priotiy list. THis is true with all things! Keeping your word and being enormolously dependable is the greatest factor contribution to personal character and true social value that I ever discovered, its moer impotant than anything. I cant think of another characteristic thats more important! Even if a guy hates you, you can depend on him hating you and not playing any games, hiding it or talking behind your back, hes upfront about it! THisis an amazing quiality. Thsi is my ideal! In the future I want to prmosie much less and keep everything I promise. THis way people fel that my word weighs something. I want to have this kind of trust.RESPTATION. I want to ahve REPUTATION. I have reputation, IM alreadya pretty good perosn. Im a great person! I like the world and I naturally focus on good things when Im left on my own. Im a good person! Tomororw the task is to become master of my inventory, to fully control whats in my posesstion, and know what I own and actulaly where it is located in my room. PURITY. PURITY. PURITY. PURITY.

In the smithy tomorrow I want to create a rune punch. THe good thing abott runes are their straight lines so the manufactoring is not so complicated. Good night!

3 Likes

I have this old stand, one of the first versions of a knife stand and I didnt like it, I wanted to throw it away. Then a new idea came to me:

I ll present my items on this little “wall” like this and put this stand on my sale table :-D*

Journal

Im less sick today and I will get better in the evening

• :white_check_mark: Meditation (4min)
  • :x: went to bed at 9pm (far from it, I was writing for a long time again)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :x: ill

Things to say

Im happy

Tip of the day

If youre running a business, its the same as running a problem solver operation. A business is a problem solver. When you offer your product to your customer and he flakes on you and you call him back, ask him which problem he is trying to solve. If he tells you his problem and you can solve it with your product, the sale is made, you are a good fit because your company (solution finder) solves the problem. Just expalin the way you see in which your product solves his problem. If its true you will have a good argument

In general, try to find the problem of your customer. If you dont solve a problem with your product, it is not a good product

3 Likes

Evening journal

I managed to get order into my things! I think I worked out all things except my insurance It is not perfectly allinged but hte general situation is okay. I would reorder things maybe but its not bad man. I found a new song, I will link it here if you like the same kind of music as me, its an insane drop: Bonez MC x RAF Camora - Weed mit nach Bayern - Freed from Desire Sample (Unreleased Song) - YouTube

I should ccreate a big firends list on facebook, add all friends I can and then make posts for tutoring and all the friends will be notified, in essence free marketing. I should also listen to more of the coaching material from the coaching Im in at the moment.

TOday I didnt do the website. I should ccreate everything thats necessary for it! I also should create a website for tutoring, although IM abit skeptical about hat. I already have quite a few students, I would say Im at 50% right now but if I increase it by a lot and find a lot of students I can also raesie the salary. Maybe this makes sense. No maybe man, this MAKES sense. Ofcourse it makes sense. I will be tutoring for a muc longer time, this is perfectly reasonable,. I should also start doing things that will add up over time. Tutoring brings money once, when I give the lesson I should do work which will accumulate value! What would that be? IT would be a course with all teh fundamentals. Every lesson I should record something. I should create a website on whcih everything is extremely easily findable . The ONE problem all sutdents have (the problem I HAD when I was a student) si that you never know hte name to the problem you have. YOu dont konw what your problem is called mathematically. So you can never look up the solution to your problem! THere needs to be a way to find a problem by looking without words. SOmething likean intuitive interface or something. Grouping by topics which you can go into deepr. SOmething like a big website in which you can click on one large topic and you willl dive deeper into it. If your problem is finding derivatives then you should look at graphs, expand that and so on until you land there. THere should be pictures which remind the student of the topic, something he can recognize. Something he remembers from his lesson. I want to go to bed. THis is all I woll write on this now. I will continue in the morning.

Planning for the day: general planning: Gettning to the apartment and getting it ready for handover. I should do this immediately in the morning, I found a bus at 10:40, I ll be there. I have the desire to watch a movie. THats not really true, I have the desire for comfort because Im sleepy, I actually want sleep, watching a movie would betray me. I ll sleep after this. When I went to the city I will buy some groceries if I need any and clean up the arartment, I should take a bag with me to take the remaining itsems with me from the aprartment. THen I ll take the train to the smithy y and work on some things , most importantly I ll bring the bike back THere are two bikes in the smithy whcih I cant get because I Would have to walk there. So I ll have to take the train there but thats also a very inconvieneit way. I w ll solve it this way: tomorow I will be at the smtihy and then the day after tomorrow I will have the handover of the apartment and I will then also take the train to the smtihy and transport the second bike over to my new apartment. I shoudl take the little stand iwth me .I can compelte the throwing knife project and create a for sale sign. THe bottle openrs should be forged too. If the steel arrived I ll make gyutos.I should make the half circle and try to make a punch for a rune so I can make good bottle openers. I also have to keep in mind to prepare one for one of my friends who is celebrating his birthday soon

Idea journal

Okay 5 ideas again to make someting better. What do I want to make better? I want to make ay time management better. I want to have no slacking and be in bed sooner. I acutally want my sleep to be better, thats the main thing. I have to ban screen time 30mins before bed. THis is absolutely necessary. I ll do that now. I ll read for 30 mins in my book before I go to bed. New rule.
Okay 4 more. Keep in mind that the other 4 can all be bad, its just about finding 5 ideas every day. What do I want to improve? I want ot have more students. Well I should make the website more appealing. I Shoudl connect it to google ads and run google ads. I can register another domain at strato.de where my original website is already located. HAving 2 domains is okay, they are relatively afordable, 4€ per month… On this website I could put testimonials and maybe I could create the course there. Actually I should make a linking service. I should create a website that intuitively lets you find the solution or the word to your probelm. People (students) dont know what their problem is called, they are bad at maths (otherwise they wouldnt have the problem)… It would be helpful if I could make a site which makes the problems intuitively prowsable and then links to solutions on different websiets. I dont even have to create the solutions myself this way. Okay thats enough of an idea. I should ask my student how she perceives the problem and how she would solve it. I want to add a picture to each problem but that would mean that the student would have to look at all the pictures to find his problem and he would hten also have to recognize it so they have to be very good pictures. THere needs to be some sort of grouping. Everything about graph, everything about triangles and so on.
Okay 3 more ideas. What do I want to improve? I want to improve my health. I should drink more water and I should put lemon juice in it. I will buy this tomorrow and I will also buy a glass bottle or even two so I can have them in front of me.
Okay two more ideas
Another thing I want to improve? my relationship to the other house people. I should clean from time to time or something. I should ask the person about the cleaning stuff where it is and so on and do the cleaning every sunday.
Okay one more idea.
What do I want to improve? Certainly not my typing speed, its through the roof B-) okay lets get serious here, what is missing whats bothering me? I want an idea on hardening hte blades or annealing them better. Well I already annealed them in vermiculite and actually now that AI think about it that does not work. I should change the annealing process from annealing in vermiculite to annealing in the gas forge on a low gas setting. I should compare the results and use oen of the broken blades as test material.

Okay man thats it! See you tomorrow! I will read now until I am tired ;.D

2 Likes

Journal

ears are still stuffy, still sick but already much better

• :x: pullups
    :white_check_mark: back exercises (25)
  • :white_check_mark: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (5min)
  • :x: went to bed at 9pm

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :x: ill

Things to say

Planning for the day: I ll leave at 10:40 and take the bus to the city, prep the apartment and then go ot the smithy to finish the bottle oepner batch and the throwing knife stand

Tip of the day

Write down 5 ideas every evening or every morning! It will change everything

3 Likes

Evening journal

Hello my freinds! Thanks for reading again. I already feel a little better health wise. Today a friend gave me many jackets as a gift! They were given to her for free too and they are quite nice, now she game them to me. It is a full large rucksack full of them, maybe 5 or 6 jackets, incredible. I really like her, she often thinks well of me, she has a very good heart. I also noticed she doesnt care about superficialness so as long as Im just deeply positive and focussed on what I want (and knowing what I want) and then reflect honestly how I feel when I talk to her I ll always be in a positive situation.

I should make these morning journal ideas more accessible. I should write a summary of them and keep them in a special file which I can access to review them so I apply the ideas.

Plan for tomrrow

Leaving as soon as possible and completing the handover of the apartment returning a package at the post office, then going ot the smithy and completing one knife (and bottle openers! Must complete bottle openers!). Website should be made nice and steel absolutelsyy needs to be ordered! Do yo uknow what happened? I ordered reglluar steel for a regular stel price (30€ for a large sheet pfof steel) and a miniature version of it arrives! The size was in millimeters not centimeters, I wasnt careful enough.

1 Like