[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

Perfect, you dont need to warm up :D*

1 Like

Good one :muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::joy::joy::joy:

Btw it actually makes since

1 Like

Evening Journal

When youre browsing the internet, its difficult to stop because you can only go lower, like water that can onyl flow downhill you can only be motivated by something that moves you to more comfort, more inactivity, more passivity. You begin browsing the internet because of a question, then you play a game, then you watch a video. DOwnhill. The only way out of this spiral is “breaking hte game”, realizing youre in the spiral and then destorying the comfort, getting up, closing the laptop, starting a difficult task

Journal

• :white_check_mark: getting up at 6am
  • :white_check_mark: stretching calves (60s each)
  • :x: warm water on empty stomach
  • :white_check_mark: pullups (5)
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (100)
  • :white_check_mark: cold shower
  • :white_check_mark: cleaned up my room in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (10min :trophy:)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching rounded back (60s)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (1 set)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching by touching toes (1min)
  • :white_check_mark: stretching neck (1min)
  • :white_check_mark: auto-suggestion in the morning and in the evening
  • :white_check_mark: big breakfast
  • :x: went to bed at 9pm
  • :x: drinking a lot of water at 5pm I bought bottles and drank them, but not particularly at 5pm)
  • :white_check_mark: prepped meal for the next day
  • :white_check_mark: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :white_check_mark: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :white_check_mark: (500 backexercises and 21 Pullups)

Things to say

I sold something on etsy! I have to make it though! Its not completed yet! I need to hurry, I Have only 3 days to make and ship it!

To do today

Make the order!

Tip of the day

Throw out many hooks in many different places, have your products listed everywhere and connect them all together, aka link your ebay, website and insta on your etsy and vice versa

Evening journal:

I completed the order and I made a little letter opener-sword, take a look:

Tomorrow I will make the order ready for shipping and I have to complete the knife

2 Likes

Journal

• :x: getting up at 6am
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (25)
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (8min :trophy:)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  • :x: drinking a lot of water at 5pm (I will fill the bottles and take them with me)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :white_check_mark: (500 backexercises and 21 Pullups)

Things to say

I know exactly what to do, I will ifnsih the knife and prepare the order for shipping, Im locked in on my target! The video is also improved and at Id say 65% completion

To do today

Make knife, prep order for shipping and forge bottle opener blanks

Tip of the day

ABSOUTELY DO NOT REGRESS INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS, this is where death is, unconscious media consumtion

Evening journal:

I somehow banged out the 300 squats in half an hour and thought about my goal and my vision. This is the surpreme task I dont let go of. I keep my vision! This is what noone can take away from me.

Tomorrow is the task to do a speedrun any %, completing a knife as quickly as possible. I think it can be done! Before the stumbling blocks were missing equipment and now its all there so it can be quickly done! I need to grind the shape and rough bevel, heat and harden it, then temper it and then Im already at the stage at which the others are right now! I can catch up quickly, noone will have seen it coming
Im a blast

Journal

• :white_check_mark: Meditation (8min)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (2 sets)
  • :x: drinking a lot of water at 5pm (more attention to this)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :white_check_mark: (300 Squats)

Things to say

Today I ll speedrun the knifemaking: Grinding shape, Hollowgrind, Heating, annealing in wood ash, heating, hardening, clamping to prevent warping, tempering to get it to working harndness, then finish grinding, then making the handle and glueing, then I can wait a day for the glue to dry, then grinding and the knife is finished, then I can make a sheath. With this pace I can realistically make 2 knives in two days so 40 knives per month which would come out at 2000€/M at 50€/Knife profit.

To do today

Make knife, prep order for shipping and forge bottle opener blanks

Tip of the day

ABSOUTELY DO NOT REGRESS INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS, this is where death is, unconscious media consumption

Journal, Im late so I have to skip for now and do them in the evening, if I do then I ll re-edit

• :white_check_mark: : stretching calves (60s each)
  • :x: cold shower
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (5min)
  • :x: stretching rounded back (60s)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (1 set)
  • :x: stretching by touching toes (1min)
  • :x: stretching neck (1min)
  • :x: prepped meal for the next day
  • :x: shoulder raises (50 per side)
  • :x: shrugs (100 reps @ 15kg)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :x: (Rest day)

Things to say

Yesterday I stayed at home because it was sunday, I try to take religion more seriously

To do today

Absolutely prep order and ship it, this is the maximum priority, after that it is to make the knife and glue it up

Tip of the day

Have a plan and follow it no matter what, no matter how you feel and no matter what it means

1 Like

Evening journal:

I made the vow today that I will pay attention to my speech and only say what I will keep and keep everything I say, I either have to become more careful with what I promise or do more effort to keep those promises, either way I wont break my word. I stood before a difficult decision and it was decided the principle of keeping my word that I will do it, no other thought is necessary, I gave my word so I will keep it. In the past I agreed to an order which’s money was less than the cost of the raw materials. Did I call back and revoke my word? I gave my word, Im not revoking anything. Firm, steady, reliable word. If I break my word, I wont be able to respect myself. Even if other people dont know, I will always remember how I am and what kind of things I do and dont do. I keep my word, I honor every promise. I will also be careful with threats now, if I threaten somebody now and he ignores my threat, I will follow through on the threat. This way I can respect myself and look in the mirror and be sure that Im a reliable person and people can depend on what I say

I completed the 500 pushups today

Log

[19.9., 08:31] Heinrich: 25(8:31)
[19.9., 18:00] Heinrich: 50(18:00)
[19.9., 18:23] Heinrich: 50(18:23)
[19.9., 18:36] Heinrich: 50(18:36)
[19.9., 18:45] Heinrich: 50(18:45)
[19.9., 18:55] Heinrich: 50(18:53)
[19.9., 19:06] Heinrich: 50(19:06)
[19.9., 19:16] Heinrich: 25(19:16)
[19.9., 20:59] Heinrich: 50(20:59)
[19.9., 21:22] Heinrich: I forgot to log, I did the remaining 100 in small Sets below 50 reps, completed at 9:12pm

Total: 500 pushups

2 Likes

Journal

• :white_check_mark: getting up at 6am
  • :white_check_mark: warm water on empty stomach
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (50)
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (5min)
  • :white_check_mark: Stretching for better back posture (1 sets)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :white_check_mark: (300 Squats)

Things to say

Be hard as fuck with your words, keep every word, dont give your word easily but if you give it fucking keep it, you ll respect yourself

To do today

insert etsy posts and finish knife handle

Tip of the day

the thing I said before: keep your word always and you ll be respectable

2 Likes

Evening journal:

Telling stories gives a lot of power. You can tell a story by rapping for example or by being a motivational speaker, the only way you ever reach someone is with a story. Only emotions count, logic is not so important. I used to try to convince everyone with logic and couldnt achieve anything (not that my logic was amazing, but still there was no result). I now focus on what I feel and I tell a story and people vibe with me much better. Today I realized there is a social understanding and a content understanding and the social understanding is 99% of it, if one masters it life becomes nice. You have to truly care about people and truly have a goal and transfer this ambition, it will create inspiration in your listener.

The food thing needs more attention, drinking a lot of water worked today. I ll set a timer for cooking and observe the result tomorrow. I have to make a ritual for planning the day, I think the evening is a good time. I ll plan the next day in each evening journal

Plan for tomorrow

How to plan: write down all items htat need attention
Read them and try to bring them in a useful order

Items:
clay for hamon (can be obtained at hardware store so I ll leave late, go there in the morning)
finance questions, call
talk with friend about apartment
Teaching at 17:15 so leaving at 15:45 for train
Food
Finishing knife
Starting other utility knives
Finding another accountability partner for business
Laundry
gifts for old school friends (a nice sword letter opener and a bottle opener, should be tested and changed if necessary)
Tempering second knife to black, then glue-up on handle (at home so I ll only be there for starting the other utility knives, heat treating them and finishing the original knife, then I ll go back and take the untempered knife with me and the hardened utility knives for tempering, then I ll ship the gifts and take pictures for an instagram post of them (@schmiedehvm) ) and then do the exmatriculation from university, I have to find out if I meet the friend for the apartment on time (if she comes before I leave), if not I can make a call and tell her I keep the promise and move into the apartment

So quick summary: tomorrow quickly go to finish handle and start & harden utility knives, take finished knife, utility knives and unfinished blade with me with handles and pins, epoxy still at home, glue up the handle and let it dry, temper the blades (I think there is no max. time you can overstep so I can be gone the whole day and do the errands), do the exma and fill out letter, order the clay instead of buying it irl)

Summa summarum:
Start laundry, Leave to smithy, finish customers knife. Start: 3 knives, take those, finished k and unfinished k along with gifts (checked) and handle back, take out laundry, glue up handle and temper, go to city and do exma and letter, make call to friend, go back home, do tutoring, order clay, find accountability partner, attempt 100 pushups (I promised this) if Im not sore

F-n gigantic thinking. All this problem solving would have to have been done tomorrow during the day. A lot of mistakes werent lived because I thought it through this evening. This half hour I thought about this improved tomorrow extremely, I will do this every day

2 Likes

Evening journal

Its very late. Why did it get so late? Because I didnt take care of the tasks earlier. Why didnt I take care of the tasks earlier? Because the alarm that was supposed to remind me went off during a lesson and I ingored it. From now on I have to check each alarm and write a reminder down which I will look at after the activity is over. I have a set time at 20:15 at which I absolutel need to wrap everything up.

Someone said something interesting today, he said: Successful people also have problems like everyone else. The difference between a successful person and an unsuccessful one is how well one solves their problems.

Organizing tomorrow

A lot of time in the morning
Visualization of goals
Visiting library
Ordering clay
Laundry
Completing knife and sheath
Forging more bottle openers, improving design and length
finding way to produce letter openers more easily

I should do the visualization, laundry, ordering, cooking and thinking in the morning, then take care of wiping this laptop and bringing it back to the library until noon. I should leave at 12 to complete the knife and forge the bottleopeners (and a letter opener if I have a good idea on how to improve the process) Then I ll be back for tutoring at 5:45pm, I should look at some gyuto knives and try to improve mine

1 Like

The video is done!!!

Journal

• :white_check_mark: back exercises (50)
  • :white_check_mark: Meditation (3min)
  • :white_check_mark: drinking a lot of water at 5pm (more attention to this)

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :x: Rest day

Things to say

Keep your focus, never lose it

To do today

Finish knife, go to library

Tip of the day

the thing I said before: keep your word always and you ll be respectable

2 Likes

The video is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Evening journal:

This knife is absolutely phenomenal. I cut out a circle with it with one hand out of paper, thats how sharp it is. Its SUPER sharp. Its so sharp, it can cut through paper just with pushing, no slicing, its so incredibly sharp, its very nice.

I thought about offering a sharpening service now that I can make knives this sharp. I should do exactly that tomorrow morning.

Things in my head:
Create sharpening service / business (google maps entry with that, along with it create knife shop and raise prices, put website on google entry, take care of website, take care of production)
Take care of materials, especially new steel, order new steel (order usual steel if no other way is found, repeat process on the previous gyuto from 1.2067)
Pay electricity on saturday morning
Bent knife should be re-heattreated (anneal in vermiculite this time)
Absolutely clean up the smithy (first thing when arriving)
Find new maths students (make entries on nachhilfeportal)
find way to make letter opener efficiently (more tools)
make mrore and better bottle openers
think about middleage cuttlery (should start from round stock, buy and find round stock Carbon steel)
actually just make more good gyutos, hamon can come later when steel arrives,
you can make it out of any steel, just get steel
aim for 2 knives in 2 days productivity goal (absolutely possible) (start immediatelym complete 1 knife and 0.5 knives today)
clean up apartment thoroughly for moving

Ok so tomorrow in the morning I will think all these things over and then set up the business and connect the website to it (ideally clean up the website too). I should buy steel.I ll go down and get something to eat and bring the laundry up on the way, I should cook spaghetti or something. Either spaghetti or buy bread. (Yes this is an interesting journal)
I have to find a vessel for the oil which I give the customer to protect the blade, when Im in the store I should look for a small vessel.
Then I will leave and start cleaning up the smithy. I should take something to eat with me so I should cook a lot in the morning and wrap it :D* Yes I will be very happy if I do that for myself
So Im there, the smithy is neat and tidy and I have a plan, namely making the bottle openers and heat treating the blade which warped again. These belong together because they both need heat. I should complete the blanks for the bottle openers beforehand and take calipers with me. After completing that I should grind the begun knife to completion and glue up the undone knife. I should make a sheath for both afterward. Eat a little from my snack I brought with me ;-)* Thats al I can think of at the moment. 100 Pullups because I promised it in the challenge

2 Likes

Knive business huh, impressive!! Good luck with that.

Nice I also did 100 Pullups and I’m becoming in love with this exercice :fire:

2 Likes

Your english is impressive for your age not gonna lie!

2 Likes

Thanks @NukePizza :blush: you’re also not bad yourself :fire:

2 Likes

Journal

• :white_check_mark: warm water on empty stomach
  • :white_check_mark: back exercises (75)
  • :x: Meditation (3min)
  • :white_check_mark: drinking a lot of water at 5pm
  • :x: prepped meal for the next day

Body trainsformation commitment (workout 6d/week): :x: Rest day

Things to say

I set up the website and the sharpening service on google :-D* Now I need to take pictures of the items I have right now and put them on the website, so the new course of a action is cooking and so on, buying a vessel for the oil, then leaving and tidying up the smithy, then taking pictures and restoring things so they can be photographed, pictures of the smithy and of the items I want to sell, then I ll prepare the bottle openers and then heat treat the warped knife and forge the bottle openers to completion, then complete the begun knifes and after that I should create sheaths for them, actually I should start the glueup right after cleaning up the smithy so it can dry for a longer period, besides that I have to order steel now

To do today

Get products done, take pictures, tidy up

Tip of the day

Plan the day! It makes an enormous difference

3 Likes