[20's M] Line's Diary

I’m on nofap too, bro

1 Like

I had no succeeded to pass 3-5 days recently, albeit it was not using content.
Today it’s day 2.
I did a dry fast for 17 hours.

1 Like

3 days complete.
I have been doing cardio each day, I believe that has helped me the most.
Also no coffee.
I am so happy about this, I had moments where I felt alive again, seen and respected again.

1 Like

Day 4
Feeling good.
“I am free” is my motto.

1 Like

Keep going brother, this path is where the true happiness is :sparkles:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I fell for it after 4 days.
I don’t know how that could happen, man.
I just couldn’t fall asleep and took my device with me into the bedroom.
The good thing is that I have quit coffee this time. So I don’t feel as bad today as I normally would. Coffee and me are not best friends, I’m realising. That’s a bummer as my family has brought a new coffee machine.
There was still some fear in me, I believe. That contributed to the setback. Fear of the future.

1 Like

3 days in. Today I’m not feeling well tbh. I had moments where I was happy but all in all not the best mood. I’m certain it’s withdrawals.

3 Likes

4th day.
Today I feel better. Much better than yesterday.
But I think I need to do some meditation practise from my tradition to make my inner world more calm. That always helped me.
I will update if I did it every day. I think my success here depends on that as my ship can only sail :sailboat: when water is calm

3 Likes

After 4 days I had fallen for it.
But I made a resolve to never return to that life.
Right now, day 3. I’m fasting. I’m feeling good. I have noticed that the unease, irritability that was in the background, is less present this time. There is more peace in my mind. Also helped me to read more.

1 Like

I’m doing alright.

I reflected on how a setback happens, at which time, which days, and after a setback on which day the chaser is in full swing.
For me day 5 at night especially is a critical time. At that time I crave not only P but even without it a release. After that about every second day i.e. night.
And after a setback, especially the second day at night is critical.

I got in my best shape. Really motivating. After a lay off of some weeks I started small. Instead of whole body I did just 2 muscle groups a day, like shoulders and triceps. Mini steps but it paid off.

Mentally I feel not as good as my physique. But I started meditation and on the second day I feel more calm. Which is huge for me.
I feel for me everything depends on how calm and at peace I feel. For me some sort of meditation might be more important than even exercise. I need to remember that. And also that nothing is lost when you are at peace, in the contrary everything can be gained when your mind is calm and your heart at peace. That I get more creative and more intelligent and more charismatic when I let go of the past.

It is narrated that a certain man was said to be a man of God and promised paradise. So people observed his every move trying to find what it is that made him worthy of paradise and nearness with God. But they didn’t notice him doing any extraordinary prayers or worship of that sort. At the end, when the man was told about everything and his status with God, he said that at the end of each day, he empties his heart and forgives everyone who ever hurt him, and that perhaps it was this practice that was so beloved to God.

1 Like

Yesterday I had moment where thoughts came up but I said I don’t want to watch that and moved on :slight_smile: Actually I als did Meditation right, it felt so good. I didn’t think I would like it.
Today I’m fasting again, like I fasted a day a week ago to get momentum.
I’m feeling good

2 Likes

4 days :white_check_mark:
4 days of eating very healthy, smoothies and all.
Today I noticed my skin is shining. Right now I’m feeling more calm.
This year I had my birthday and now some time later it dawned on me. I’m not in my mid twenties anymore. I need to, no, better to say, I want to do some work on myself so that I can get a better job. I know that reading just for an hour will make my life so much better.
I just want to improve my life. To forget the past and start living in the now. I know I get disappointed by the people and by the world sometimes, I’m sure I will get disappointed again, such is the nature of the world. I may not find what I search for.
But isn’t it better to go all in 100% still?! Maybe I won’t succeed but I will still gain a sense of discipline, I will be proud of myself for giving it my all.

1 Like

Yes, it’s possible that things won’t turn out the way we want them to, but we judge a good decision not by the results it produces but by the information we have when making it and the potential outcome. Based on the information you have, you know that great benefits could be achieved by following through on your plan. So give your best and live the results up to God. :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

5 days :white_check_mark:
Now I’m travelling. I had minimal sleep. So today was not easy. But I still read a little. And felt a bit accomplished. Still bc I was running on minimal sleep I was not my best and sometimes felt frustrated with myself as I couldn’t always present myself in the best way, but it was not in my control, so I should have some understanding of that. Travelling is not easy always. But I will feel better tomorrow

2 Likes

That makes sense. Right.
Thank you dear brother :pray:

2 Likes

6 days :white_check_mark:
Feeling good. Confidence slowly increasing.

3 Likes

7 days :white_check_mark:
Can’t describe how happy I feel about being clean.
Today I had more energy, big difference to yesterday.

2 Likes

8 days :white_check_mark:
I look better, I’m noticing.
All in all very good everything

1 Like

Keep going strong brother :muscle: True joy is on this side of PMO

1 Like

11 days :white_check_mark:
Feeling good, was asble to wake up really early. If I don’t drink coffee :coffee: that is.
Didn’t always have the opportunity to exercise but I improvised wherever I could so it’s ok.
Only negative is that I’m feeling an increase in rumination of the past. I think bc the novelty of the travelling is diminished now almost.

3 Likes