[20's M] Line's Diary

I had 2 weeks where I was doing good. Felt good to pass 7 days again after months.
My energy was up and down, mainly I believe because of coffee and not always eating healthy as I was eating with friends outside a lot. But it still felt amazing to be free.
What helped: Change of environment.
Now I when I came home I fell for it.
What didn’t help: feeling aimless, not being sure what the future holds or what my passion and talent truly is.

2 Likes

2 days complete
Getting up from the setback slowly
But today up until the evening was not good. I dont ever want to feel that bad again in my life.
Right now better though

1 Like

I promise to give it my all to overcome this ‘flatline’ and get to 7 days. After that I can decide if I want to continue or not

1 Like

4 days :white_check_mark:
Feeling better each day.
Just want to reduce coffee as I couldn’t fall asleep for couple hours each night. Just on day 2 I could sleep at the right time and I had the best sleep in my life. I remember waking up and feeling this joy for a moment.
Also some old injuries flared up, so I can’t do my normal workout and let out this energy. But I did some leg workout instead + some rehab exercises. I remember I had it for almost two months, with pain increasing and decreasing. But I did the rehab exercises. And then one day I woke up and had no pain at all. I was so surprised. And I was able to get into the best shape of my life.
I hope this time God cures it aswell in a miraculous way. I’m gonna make sure that I don’t increase the weight in my training as quickly.
Besides that, I want to increase my ‘meditation’ or mindfulness rather and also try a week of more silence and no music besides nature sounds. But I feel it’s too early now, maybe in the second week. Right now, music has been a helpful distraction in the evenings.

1 Like