(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Will prove you all right brothers !
@nofapstar123 @The_integrous_one Thanks for believing in me !
I just wanna leave nofap for a while and want to forget that I was every addicted to it !
Just want to live life, in a happy way !
:love_you_gesture: :heart:
I want to enjoy life. Donā€™t want to just be locked in a room with my book and my laptop !
I want to grow in other aspects as well !
Not just studies !
I promise guys to return with a great streak !
You all are my strength, God will give me strength !
I will rise once again and will rise such that I wonā€™t be able to see the ground !
I will give my best shot !
Focusing more on enjoying life ! :fire: :muscle:

7 Likes

Yes that should be the purpose :smile:, all the best bro!

3 Likes

yeah do what makes you happy! do what you think is right for you! :+1:

4 Likes

Take your time mate and do the things you wanna do. Youtube has its triggers and so much of the other content out there, only people with strong stomach can go along with social media and keep their streak.
Many people here on the forums try to stay away because of the triggers and because its very hard to stay in control.
So yeah, stay away from Youtube you said the right things it will give you more strength to keep going. Follow this list of habits which you had listed 3 days ago and if itā€™s bores you try to do other things or even make a new list, its up to you.

5 Likes

In no fap you have to control all type of emotionā€¦ I mean you watched an emotional videos or romantic videos or angry videos then definitely it will effect your mind. You should observe any thingā€¦ And stay silenceā€¦ If you are getting urges then sit down. And slowly observe itā€¦ After 30 mint it will fade away.

4 Likes

@rewire_user Bro read ur diaryā€™s name .

2 Likes

100000000000% wrong mindset. Bro you are thinking about ā– ā– ā– ā–  when you are writing this. And also I thought about ā– ā– ā– ā–  why?? I told this :confused::confused:. So donā€™t set this wrong mindset.

If you relapsed then you can write I will kill this day with 100%productivity.

3 Likes

Do whatever it takes. Go break your leg, tell your parents, kill someone but donā€™t go to pmo bro.
You can do this!
Many people have done it before us. There is nothing in this world or forum or anywhere that can help you but yourself. We all can stay accountable to you. We all can try to motivate but your self motivation and 100% commitment can only take you to the other side.
Stay mindful. Be ruthlessly disciplined. Never leave a day without Meditation. Even if you didnā€™t eat or didnā€™t bathā€¦
Once you really want to get your life, when you are 100% serious youā€™ll make shit happen. Make this very personal, think about all your insecurities , fear and everything thatā€™s holding you back.
Get into all into your heart and start from deep within.
These and promises are all nothing. You know exactly how to do that.
Think, if some earthquake or cyclone happens and everyone in your family or area are gone
You are alone. What would you do? Would you suicide? No, youā€™ll get your shit together. Make nofap such a thing. Either you succeed or you die!

7 Likes

NOFAP = SUCCESS, NOFAP = FREEDOM.:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::muscle::muscle::muscle:. Chase goals.

4 Likes

The First and Last Mistake I did in which I just figured out what I am doing because of which I am not able to control myself !
Yes, I relapsed but Now no more excuses I will use the community everyday and no matter what wasting few hours is better than PMO. And wasting hours in youtube is worst than this ! Never the less, Forum will keep me motivated I realized that from the moment I left the forum I have been relapsing a lot frequently,
I am getting serious about challenge going on in this community !
I will not surrender now !

Itā€™s enough now, I donā€™t wanna be an addict for the rest of my life.

I remember that quote

Imagine your future son to be watching you, what he will watch you doing, Will he get motivated that my father was hard working or He will be disgusted by the feeling that his father was an addict.

No more Excuses !
Announcing the

Final War :fire::muscle:

84zc

7 Likes

Good choice bro. I have also figured out that wasting time here is better than wasting it watching filth on youtube and other internet mediums. Youā€™ll beat this brutally bro. Keep fighting.

5 Likes

PMO eventually destroys weeks brother @PrDr ! In the long run, the person who is consistent and working 3-4 hour everyday, Will be far more ahead than the one who studied 9 hours one day and relapsed and wasted the whole week!
Because after PMO itā€™s like depression stage, You donā€™t feel like doing anything and the regret that kills you inside that you know it harms you but you still do it thatā€™s what an addiction is !

6 Likes

can relate,ā€¦ :100:

5 Likes

Exactly bro. Working lesser but consistently with better focus is worth way more than working very hard one day without focus and then doing nothing for the rest of the days.

3 Likes

Letā€™s End this war brothers ! @nofapstar123 @PrDr
We never realized in the past that this is an addiction we thought we are doing it by our will and we can stop whenever we want ! But this is like a drug and this filth is destroying our hearts, habits, career and love.
Itā€™s killing the man inside of us, staying at home doing nothing just slave to our own desire not meeting friends.
This addiction has ruined our life.
Now, I am gonna kick itā€™s ass.
We need to stay strong we need to stay together.
We need to fight this no more excuses.
Facing Urges, Fuck urges go outside run like a mad man exercise.
But not this again.
I promise to come to forum whenever a mili second of filthy thought strike my mind.

We will fight

Fight Fight Fight
Together we will have win over this.
:fire::muscle:

5 Likes

Yes bro, we must keep fighting. Lets destroy this little insect called PMO.

3 Likes

Lol guys we should discord or smthā€¦that way we can ping when urges are there and others online can help. Helped me too recently, though I relapsed after thatā€¦just an idea though. We already have a Rewire warriors server, why not make it an active server? Like yā€™all said, wasting time in discord is better than PMOing.

3 Likes

Server in case anyone wants in

2 Likes

Brother @Ash_Matt I want to ask something ! Is there any special feature that we can notify our friend that we are facing urges ! Otherwise If we have to face we can post here too!
But having a seprate community group of dedicated people is an awesome idea !

2 Likes

@rewire_user I think soā€¦if you @all in discord, everyone on the server should get a mobile notificationā€¦not sure though, but we can see.

1 Like