(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Rise of Phoenix , L and the Pokemon master

This would be more appropriate, I think :joy:

4 Likes

Bro thatā€™s 3 of my bros down in a dayā€¦I hope you are all doing well and are motivated to fight back! We only lose if we donā€™t get back up. Fight guys! Yā€™all are the reason why I push myself everyday, why I fight my urges! Donā€™t give up, come back stronger!

4 Likes

Agreed, rap monster

2 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œLā€ brother, This :point_down: Mad Genius

l

Never mind Kira is also Amazing :blue_heart:

Thanks Buddy for the word.
We Will rise again.
I have an idea though !

3 Likes

Thanks for the support buddy ! And we donā€™t give up because people like you never let us give up :black_heart:

Letā€™s Fight ! :fire:

@debellator @nofapstar123
I have a plan of action to proceed, in order to get through this trap.

3 Likes

Observing the pattern of my relapses and many other fellow companions :

We usually fall on Day 7 , Day 14 , or Day 21 and Day 28.

After that the Journey becomes Easier. I mean not easier but we would have developed a high control over our body at that period

2 Likes

So, what we are gonna do is feed dopamine to our brain, If we want to win from this addiction,

We have to play smart

we have to try whatever strategy is coming in our mind, Itā€™s a little odd but I have a feeling that this will work !

3 Likes

Keep in mind , there is no other way.

Keep in ,mind there is no second chance

Keep in mind you cant relapse everytime

Keep in mind pmo is shit after done

Keep in mind that we have to do the things we feel lazy to do

Keep in mind a relapse costs 2-3 days

Keep in mind, you can do it

Keep in mind there is no excuses!

Keep in mind, we have one live

Keep in mind we cant be freaking bullshitting everytime

Keep in mind motivation is a fake friend

Keep in mind consistency is the key

Keep in mind why you started.

yeah

5 Likes

What I am trying to say is,
We will do other task which give up dopamine to our brain on these particular Day,
Day- 7,14,21 and 28.

Basically a lot of dopamine other than PMO. It can be from Gaming, Watching movie hanging out with friends or any other sort of activities.

I personally believe that Wasting few hours of your day, Is far more better than Wasting 3-4 days due to regret and lack of energy.
So, We can make our own conversation group to chit chat or have fun on these particular days also, We can make our server in any online game and connect and play together.
We will also remind ourselves how we felt when we relapse and what promises we made that we will not do it again.
So, We basically enjoy on these days.
The thing is we all are locked in our room, with the phone in our hand as the only source of entertainment.
So, we seek pleasure from PMO. And we are not going out of our house, to relax our mind.
We just study and Itā€™s a bit stressful and hard thing.

So, we go for cheap dopamine thatā€™s PMO

Are you with me Guys ! @nofapstar123 @debellator

5 Likes

we do a wrong thing everytime, we have intresting kind of conversation in the unnecessary days where we dont have any urge, if we use these kind of conversation during urge time it will be very helpful

3 Likes

Exactly brother, thatā€™s what I am trying to say,
Also Please brother can you analyse your previous relapses on which day they were ?

2 Likes

previous relapses were on

mostly , either day 4 ( if within week)
or day 15 ( after day 10)

or day 25

3 Likes

but there is thing,
i get a warning of getting urge few days before the urge comes,
my productivity falls down drastically, thats where i have to be carefulā€¦ thats a warning sign for me

3 Likes

Yeah, Thatā€™s nearly a gap of 1-2 days.
Brother, Letā€™s beat this thing together.
We donā€™t have urges any other day but these are the Days when urges are at there peak performance.
I wish ash could be online. So, we can discuss with him too.
We can also play online games which are easy and understood by everyone.
You should suggest some activities which gives us dopamine hits !

1 Like

whats the time you mostly relapse? like afternoon morning or night?

2 Likes

Yes brother @nofapstar123 you right. Why you started nofap this very importent . If you know why is you start nofap fap then you make long streak . Brother @rewire_user firstly after replase 3 day is very important in these 3 day Very hard where urges attack too much .if in these 3 days you are reacted towards your urges or tiggred then you stuck in pmo loop. I think in your case same happen you replase again again.

What you do in 3 day no mobile use or gaget donā€™t watch any think which give you tiggred. And ask one question why you start. Then the thought is coming your mind wittten on paper or e-dairy. Look at your parents which is support you in every situation.

Keep calm :relieved:your mind take deep breath and restart again. Donā€™t mistake this time again. Best of luck. And believe in God.

5 Likes

Itā€™s mostly not every time Night time ! But if sometimes when I watch a particular movie scene then in evening.
But most of the time night time.
First Fantasizing,
then fighting to watch P or not.
Losing the Fight opening P thinking I will only watch P not lose my essential nutrients.
Then while watching P, then start peeking thinking just for few second.
Then while Peeking leads to relapse.
Then regret of relapse,
Coming to forum to inform about relapse.
And then go to sleep while thinking why do I lose and this is the last time !

3 Likes

Thanks a lot sis @sakshi11, It was really helpful and inspiring !
Seems like you have got control over this PMO.
Well Keep Going never look back !
I will try my best this time !

Good luck to you as well

3 Likes

Lets start planning the best plan , and that should be freaking unbreakable,
take a time where we should have coversations,
@debellator @rewire_user lets start again,
cmā€™on we cant freaking lose everytime ,
I cant keep barking to myself every single time.

3 Likes

I have similarly substituted dopamine high activities like limited social media and reading instead of PMO just after an exam. Letā€™s do this!

3 Likes