(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Yeah Letā€™s discuss it with @debellator ,
make a seprate private thread brother, Letā€™s beat it together.
No more losing brother.
We just forget everything,How it feel after relapsing
as @nofapstar123 says, PMO is not what it looks like before relapse.

Letā€™s End this brother once and for all !

5 Likes

otherwise there will be someday where we will stop believing ourselvs. and wont even realize that,

cmon guys we joined this app to leave pmo, its a gods gift! you can see its been almost a year we joined this app.

4 Likes

Bro, Relapse happens; the problem I see here is once you relapse you are taking it too seriously. Donā€™t repeat that mistake again and again bro. When you become hard on yourself the journey will become harder.
Bro, get real serious; promise yourself that whatever the pain is Iam not going to give up. Iā€™ll take in the pain, Iā€™ll suffer, Iā€™ll cry, I can break my hand but I wonā€™t fap!
Promise to yourself this! Period! Cry this out if you want.
I strongly believe this is an important first step in getting our shit together.
Even if you didnā€™t follow anything and follow just the above mentioned rule you can get through this addiction.
Iā€™ve had 100+ and 70+ streaks before; only with that kind of attitude.

Then write down a manifesto for yourself.

What is it?
Write about the things that are more important to you than pmo.
The psychologist Victor Frankl who changed the way we see modern psychology has said that- "man is a meaning seeking being"
More than pleasure we value meaning. We need meaning to go through hard times in life.
Nietzsche has said: "The man who has a why can go through any how"
So write in your manifesto about the most important values of your life. For me 2 of them are empathy and integrity. the first thing pmo does it take these things away.
Then write about your passion z your purpose on life. To achieve that you have to do this!
Then write about the people you are doing this for bro. You parents, you family, your gf, friends or even your future wife. Do you want to disappoint that girl who will put her 100% faith in you and will come with you by being a pmo addict.
Write this all down.
This has helped me a lot in this journey.
If you want download this app too. In the emergency section of this app have a column to save our manifesto. This is a great app too.

Also use mendontfap too. That is a great app as well.

6 Likes

Bro can you share the appā€™s icon?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot brother !
I Will surely do what you asked, and some of the things I have already did.
Definitely gonna use this app (mendonā€™tfap)
And this time, I am really gonna make,

I will not take relapse too seriously, I will go through this journey seriously :fire:

I am sorry for the disappointment,
But this time I promise you brother,
I am gonna take it easy, ignore everything and Not give up when urges come.
I will fight brother, And thatā€™s what warriors do.
anime-salute-gif-6

Keep going with your streak brother, Wish you best of Luck :muscle: :fire:

I will see you at the Top, Wait for me as well !

7 Likes

So youā€™re a JEE guy too huhā€¦Good to see similar people

2 Likes

Yeah brother @razor09 We also have many iitians but they donā€™t come online very often ! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well,so they conquer that exam but couldnā€™t conquer themselvesā€¦

1 Like

I will follow your journey brother.
Respecting your parents this is the beggining of all wisdom - everything will flow correctly like a river towards the shore of sucesss if you will do so.
For if you are rude to those who gave you life, how can you deserve sucuess? bad Karma soon will follow, but you need to have good karma by doing the right decisions.

As other people have already said, gaining mass is accuiqerd only through a hard work and proper eating/following a workout plan and eating more protein. Working out is a way of life itā€™s life changing.
My favorite exercise is pushups and itā€™s all free. Stay strong within your spirit/body and you will gain the world.

3 Likes

Thanks brother for the word !

I look forward to be regular in my diary after my exam !

We are all together in this :fire: :muscle:

We all will come out better, This too shall pass
Good luck to you as well for this journey @anon60348276
Keep Achieving greatness brother !

6 Likes

@The_integrous_one letā€™s discuss here !
:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The thing is in my locality, there a lot of dogs,
And the dogs are always there in group.
They just chase me, when I move out.
I donā€™t panic and all.
So, I am safe.
But who let there dogs out !
:rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh :joy::joy::joy::joy:. I was just staying there is not point of someoneā€™s diary getting ruined :joy:, you can literally post as much as yiu want, and it is also not like people write diaries for keeping record or something. This is just to build the habit of journaliing.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I think thatā€™s why I wanted my diaryā€™s post to increase.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just kidding

1 Like

you know once my diarys post jumped from 190 to 400 or something :joy:

1 Like

:joy: i also went running sometime back in the morning, but some dogs are always there, so it is almost impossible to run in the morning. But how is this post related to what we were discussing :joy:

2 Likes

I remember brother, thatā€™s when everyone was doing challenges.
Study challenge and all.
That energy level.
I miss our squad.
:pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oh damn :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh, that thought just slipped through my mind.
Because I thought I will run 7-8 km to the Basketball court.
:rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We are here brother, @debellator :sweat_smile:
We can discuss here

Sry everyone outta of likes
Take all this in place,
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes