(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Totally agreed :grin::grin: afterall heā€™s the one who shook the emperor , hope this wonā€™t really spoil anyone

3 Likes

Please Donā€™t discuss any spoiler brother :sweat_smile: I have just reached season 2 till aomine vs kagumi part :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I canā€™t do that as I donā€™t even remember much :joy:. But yeah Iā€™ll hold on and not discuss more until you finish it.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
But that not be the case, Because There are a lot of marvel fans including me. Thatā€™s too not real but fan base is hell large and strong :100: But why not these animeā€™s come at the top. Thanks to Lockdown I got to experience such amazing things :heart:

1 Like

Hmm fair point. Donā€™t know then :joy:

2 Likes

I thought this is important Post to share by @Tagore here, It really moved me :fire: :100: -

It is not will power that matters. Are you working on your self? Solving your problems in life? Making real progress? Working on your purpose and achieving small wins everyday?
Without REAL PROGRESS AND MOMENTUM in life we are doomed to go back to pmo today or two months or years later.
PMO is our escape mechanism. We have to take away the reason to escape life. For that we have to take 100% responsibility and live an authentic and purposeful life

Though many of you may think as it as a common sense thing or You already knew about it before, Think of it as a reminder

This is the actual Post :point_down:

7 Likes

3750f47e3a2353b563642f143e7ebae656f48f07_2_480x500

This is what exactly happened with me :100: :fire:
I am gonna save it in my diary, Might help somebody !

8 Likes

Agreed. But relatability is one of the important factors when it comes to rating anime or stories in general. It doesnā€™t have to be identical, or completely relatable. But some aspects of the story, if relatable to the viewer can make it much more enjoyable for the person. Why do you think most animes high school kids as protagonists? Its coz ternagers are the majority of people who watch anime and thatā€™s the targeted demographic. And most of the stuff shown in such anime is metaphoric in nature. For example, Iā€™ll give a Demon Slayer example, when tanjiro does a special move, water comes out of the sword right? Thatā€™s metaphoric. Water canā€™t materialise out of thin air. Its metaphoric for the the concept behind the technique. Similarly, when Aomine or Kagami goes into the zone, itā€™s shown that electricity comes out of their eyes. It doesnā€™t actually mean electricity is coming out their eyes, itā€™s metaphoric for being in the zone. But there are things like midorimas full court shot that is awesome yet ridiculous.

And thatā€™s why you should watch Haikyuu! It prove start sports anime can be made without the players having super powers and can be twice as good when it comes to story, character development and sheer excitement! Its a masterpiece! And itā€™s not even over yet.

3 Likes

Hey, Iam grateful to hear that my post helped you bro. The thing with nofap is we know exactly how to do it. We have been in this shit for years now. But as dvija said we donā€™t do what we should do. We will try to procrastinate till we reach the bottom; we will try to gain as much dopamine as we can. But when we look back from the bottom it was all worthless. Totally. We have wasted many more days and months.
This is an ongoing process brother but as long as we are not making solid changes, improvements and momentum shit will happen.
Kudos to you. We are together in this my real Brother @rewire_user

3 Likes

Cool cool, I am planning to watch it soon.

Thatā€™s right. But man knb is relatable, yeah a bit exaggerated but the exaggerated part was fun.

Yeah I have to agree but high arc is really helpful and achievable man which is the main point here. Yeah they took it too far with the full court shot but it is absolutely possible from anywhere inside the half court line, for me it was relatable and I even found real benefit from that shot in my game.

2 Likes

Yes it is relatable, but only to an extent. And it is fun to watch. I love how players have full blown conversations during the past 2 seconds of the game. Jk

3 Likes

So @rewire_user changed his DP yet again. I feel I need to too. My DP is zenitsu and his powers only awakens when he is asleep. Unlike him, I donā€™t sleep anymore, so my powers are down I guess. So Iā€™ll change to my study mode dp

3 Likes

Oh man :joy::joy::joy:. His powers also awaken to protect girls. ā€œNezuko chanā€
Until I saw your user name I felt like it was yash :joy:, donā€™t know why tho.
But that dp looks cool, what character is that?

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s the problem, I donā€™t have a Nezuko Chanā€¦

The character is called ā€œCool looking Nerdā€ from the anime " Pinterest"

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have a lot of other chans :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

At the moment Iā€™m only texting one. That too super casually. Like I leave her on read all the time. I can do it without pissing her off coz I have exams. :sunglasses::smiling_imp:

Now that it reminds me, I have left her in read. Need to follow upšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Damn that is my favourite anime :open_mouth: how did you know that?

Accept your fate before exams you are a nerd. But only part time nerd.

3 Likes

Quick question why does she have a bamboo gag?

3 Likes

Bro I donā€™t think so. Nerds love studying. I despise it. If I had to choose between setting myself on fire and studying, Iā€™ll jump in a volcano without a seconds thought

4 Likes

So that she doesnā€™t bite anyone

4 Likes