(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 đŸ”„

For a guy who hasn’t even bought a basketball yet, or have played yet.l, I wouldn’t recommend buying a high end shoe. To be very honest, I think he shouldn’t buy a basketball shoe just yet. Let him play first. Let him stick with playing. See if he likes it. Then buy a shoe. Most of the time, you see a show, you get inspired, you jump the gun and the invest a lot of money into the gear only to figure out you don’t like it as much.

@rewire_user buy a ball first. You got a lot of advice, choose whatever you want. But hold off on buying basketball shoes just yet. Wear any sports sneakers with good cushioning. If you have anything with ankle support even better. But don’t buy any new shoe.

Play with your friends, have fun. See if you like it. Practice. Then go for a shoe

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::100::100::100::100:.

Yeah that’s why I suggested nivia ones, they are cheap and good, but yeah not buying new ones until he makes a habit of playing is much better.

No worries man, you are going through exams I can understand.

2 Likes

Thank You Everyone For All Your Encouragement :heart::handshake::100:
@babi Yeah, I am up for it, last night I was so frustrated but Now I did some meditation in the morning and I am ready to fight again. I won’t be counting days from now on. Let’s see if this works or not. Counting days makes me overconfident and depress at the same time.

@Yash21 I have tried very hard to fix my sleep schedule brother, I have succeeded many times. But It takes days to make a good sleep schedule but it just take 1 all night to break it then it goes like series of all nighters. I will work on it brother.

@nofapstar123 I will try my best brother, That’s why I have decided to play basketball :wink::100::fire: now to exhaust myself and sleep as soon as I go to bed.

@ysub You are right, but the phone is not only the problem here. I fantasize too. Even I don’t watch P, I will MO. That’s why I suffer. But I will work on it surely this time
!

I won’t be resetting the counter in app. So, I don’t pay attention on days, I will make everyday count :zap::fire:
I won’t Give up, The only way to Win is to Fight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks Man, Now I will surely go for size 7. I am a but confused about the company of the ball, But I guess I have two in mind, cosco and Nivia :100::handshake: More Vote goes to Nivia. My father asked a coach for permission of the ground. He said people are already practicing there, they are very tall like college student my dad told. So, It’s only free early morning and Late Night only. And the ground is very far from my place. :sweat_smile: Let’s See what can I do. I will be going to buy basketball first. :love_you_gesture::fire:

Got it bro
That’s what I going to do. Since, I have to see whether I can stay consistent in it or not
! No that’s out of the question I will stay consistent No Matter what :+1::100::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Understood Brother ! :+1::100::handshake: But I guess I will practice shooting like Midorima. I really wanna do it. And I guess it’s not impossible. And Becoming unstoppable like Aomine in dribbling and shooting. I guess these two have realistic skills. But that will take a lot amount of hard work. But what’s bad in trying. I am gonna try and push as Hard as I can
! :clinking_glasses::handshake:

2 Likes

Be positive bro. Do not get depressed, good things will happen. :100:

Let’s fight. :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove:

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

If u r not watching p
 Then u r half way there buddy
 Ur problem as u noticed is clearly fantasizing

Work on it
 Ull win it

3 Likes

Its impossible. I don’t wanna burst your bubble, but I also don’t want you to go to the court practice for hours and not be able to shoot like that. I’m not saying you can’t shoot like that. You can shoot with proper form, but in close range. Upto the 3 point line. After which your form will start to break. And just so you know, it’s physically impossible to shoot without a run up and with proper form, from the half point line, let alone the full court. Practice shooting with high arc and proper form, but first start like from the free point range and make your way upto the 3 point range

Playing like aomine is not impossible. But the way they show in the anime is ball handling and trick shots blown out off proportions.

3 Likes

Yeah man :heart_eyes:, the way he shoots, jumping and then bending backwards midway through the jump, also the shooting from behind the backboard, it was real fire but practically not that possible.

You can practice high arc which will be the best, but don’t do it from that far :joy:. Alan made the point clear.

I really wanna go play basketball now :joy:, I was playing basketball in my dream last night and also during my daytime nap.

2 Likes

Yeah man that’s true. :thinking: I began with Kipsta, but then again I didn’t like any other sports so.

That’s why I dislike knb more than any other anime to be honest. It’s the only basketball anime I know of and it’s gotten such weird moves people go to the court expecting to teleport and shoot full court shots. Here’s how hard it is for an NBA player itself to shoot fullcourt-

But yeah you don’t need to shoot full court to be a great player :smiley: just play to be better than yesterday.

2 Likes

I was aware of the reality. It’s just that to keep the fire running inside of me. I thought to choose such goal. I already knew the fact that it’s anime :sweat_smile: And I will not be able to achieve what they are doing never possible. Since, I haven’t played basketball after class 10th. But I represent them as inspiration to me and to become as close as I could I know it’s impossible to shoot from that range full court but I have seen people doing basket from the half court line. That’s why I thought it’s possible. If I just perfect it that’s what I desired :+1::100: I wanna remain in the real world but to perfect one skill. Not everything. Just one and being called perfect in that. I will give my best shot
! :handshake::zap: Thank you all guys for all the help.

1 Like

Yeah brother, I gotcha :+1::100::fire: I know it can cause demotivation because it’s hell impossible. I am not playing basketball because of this anime. I used to play, So I decided to start it all over again. Because I have to really do something else beside being bored in home and using my phone all the time. Playing sport might also improve my appetite, my physical strength and I have a lot of fun playing it. Tbh That’s the main reason I wanna do it. :muscle::fist_left:

1 Like

Now that’s my boy right there!!! Well said!:clap::clap::clap::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake: All the best bro! Have fun!

2 Likes

Bruh people don’t watch anime because they are real, they watch amime because they are fun.
Now who the hell thinks that demons and demon slayers exist fr but still it is famous af because it is fun.

Tbh if they made knb without the spice there would have been no point in watching it.

2 Likes

Fck everyone Aomine is the Boss ! :heart_eyes: :fire: :blue_heart: :100:

tenor (60)-min

Amazing Soundtrack :heart: :100: never heard anything like this listening to it automatically shakes me up :fire:

2 Likes

He totally is :fire:, the zone concept is real awesome. But wait till you see kagami in the zone.

1 Like

Already seen brother ! :100: He is awesome as well brother. I never had this much fun watching any anime to be honest why the hell these doesn’t come at the top.
The soundtrack :heart: :heart_eyes:
The suspense :100:
The story :blue_heart:
Why the hell these things are not shown to the people :fire:

1 Like

Maybe because there exist people like ash :joy:

1 Like

Totally agreed :grin::grin: afterall he’s the one who shook the emperor , hope this won’t really spoil anyone

3 Likes

Please Don’t discuss any spoiler brother :sweat_smile: I have just reached season 2 till aomine vs kagumi part :blue_heart:

2 Likes