(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

ā€¦ok. Thanks @GOVIND-19 @The_integrous_one

3 Likes

ok boomer :+1: accepted

3 Likes

Guys @The_integrous_one @debellator @GOVIND-19 I bought the basketball, when I went to the shop. There were only two just two. In this big shop, they just have two companies of basketball cosco and Nivia. I bought Nivia Engraver, I already wrote down all of your suggestions. I predict that they might donā€™t have enough basketball. So, I noted down all of the names you all gave. And Samranjay told he is using Nivia engraver, so I brought that ! :love_you_gesture::+1::100: And I see now why you were so emphasizing about size 7ā€¦I really do agree now. If the ball is of size 6. It might be too small. :sweat_smile: Thanks to you Guysā€¦!

4 Likes

Yup I have the same one, nice nice, proud of you :fire::fire::fire:.
Today is Saturday tho :joy:, but I am busy, watching a movie with cousins for next two hours, sorry bro we can chill on discord tomorrow night if you feel right.

2 Likes

I am tired too brotherā€¦! As soon as I got the ball, I went to the playground and played basketball with some random guy there :sweat_smile::handshake::joy:. He was really good at shooting. He shooted from just one step ahead of half court and It went into the basket. I am extremely tired now. I will head to sleep. And tomorrow morning I am going to play basketball againā€¦! :100::+1::fire: Man, The outside world is great, It was a while when I stepped outā€¦:joy::sweat_smile:
See You tomorrow :love_you_gesture:
Good Night :night_with_stars::milky_way::sleeping:

3 Likes

Oh man I wanna play so bad :joy:.
Good man, you mentioned that you used to play earlier. Are you good at basketball?

1 Like

@rewire_user some drills for you!

Also sub to ilovebasketball TV. They have great drills. And shotmechanics is also a great channel

4 Likes

I learnt many of my moves from professor live.

3 Likes

Yo alan @GOVIND-19 check out the number of followers I have here
IMG_20210627_113000
:joy::joy:

7 Likes

And i am following 69 :rofl: :rofl:
Screenshot_2021-06-27-12-07-49-850_spidersdiligence.com.habitcontrol

5 Likes

Noice :joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire:.
reading these together seems weird as hell

69 followersšŸ˜‚
Following 69

5 Likes

AccomplishedHarmlessGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted

4 Likes

Thanks Guys :100: :+1: You all always have my back. I will do my best :wink: The First day went well. Yesterday I started playing without stretching and warm up. So, My legs were paining. So, Today I did but I almost forgot how to play, wasnā€™t able to do basket from far away and some random guy started playing with me and I forgot the basic rules of the game. I remember my friend always keep telling me about the rules. But I was more into shooting and passing, So, I didnā€™t paid attention. So, I will watch some video to get a rough idea about the basic rules :sweat_smile: . I will work on improving my stamina as well :muscle:
Letā€™s Hope for the best tomorrow :fire:
Good Night Folks :night_with_stars: :zzz: :sleeping:

3 Likes

Like @GOVIND-19 said, check out shotmechanics. His older videos are literally what helped me with my shooting form, I sued to watch them in 2015-16 and that was when I upgraded to regular shooting form from shooting off my chest.

3 Likes

Bro no need to directly start from far away shots :joy:, you need to practice layups and nearby shots, practice off the board shooting as well, once you get a hang of these you can increase the shooting range.

3 Likes

No, I wasnā€™t practicing that Far :sweat_smile: Just two three steps back of the basket. Though I got it today. I asked one of the person beside me, what am I doing wrong ? (Shooting)
He Said, Everything :sweat_smile::joy: .Now I will watch all the some videos on shooting from YouTube. Perfecting one move at a time. :100::+1:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:, donā€™t worry man, you will get better
How bad I wish I could be there to teach youšŸ˜‚

Do that :fire:

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwā€¦:expressionless:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:. I wanna play so bad but I donā€™t have enough courage to ask my parents to let me go out to play becoz covid

3 Likes

Wish You a very Happy Birthday Brother @Dvija :partying_face: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :tada: :tada:

May You get free from this addiction and achieve great things in Life :100:

4 Likes