2021: Warrior's TransformationđŸ’Ș - valiant_warrior's diary

Keep trying until you succeed, it’s completely fine to fail but if you give up you will be failing BY DEFAULT :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you so much brother for your support. Really appreciate it. I am doing my best to break this addiction.

2 Likes

I hope you are doing well !
Keep going, Now is the time push forward your highest streak.
I believe in you brother, You can do it.
You are a lot more stronger than you think!
Keep Moving Forward :fire::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for checking up on me bro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I feel really happy. I am so busy nowadays because it’s Ramadan, then I have work and my university assignments, everything together it’s really hard :joy:. Unable to sleep properly also :sweat_smile: but still I will keep going man. Years have passed since I am saying it’s the last time i did PMO :broken_heart: and still trying my best. I passed one week without any urges but I know i need to face them sooner or later. Purity is the only way to live life with comfort and happiness :blush:

3 Likes

Urges are only effective, when you pay attention to them.
You are busy nowadays, that God’s plan to keep you busy and You don’t pay attention to these urges. And Get through this addiction without you even knowing.
Yeah, brother just remember your mind will trick you, But you are too busy doing your work, not paying attention to unnecessary thoughts.
That’s the Key Being Busy.
I can assure you if you remain busy, No urge will ever cross your path !
Good Luck brother
Keep Moving Forward until this addiction gets far away from you :fire::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Choose easy and you will get easy results also known as AVERAGE RESULTS

The easy road ain’t bringing you nothing except hard times

2 Likes

Controlling your thoughts on nofap is really crucial. Yesterday there were weird thoughts in my mind, idk how to explain it, it was like a fight going on in my brain saying relapse relapse relapse and I was like no no no and then I started to calm myself because when I say no to relapse, I start focusing on nofap which eventually results in a relapse :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Bro, This is your holy month going on, You are fasting in these days, do you still have energy left for thinking of relapsing ?
Stay Strong Buddy, Look Back Your addiction is tied with you with just a thin thread. Once, you cut that You will be free. And that thread is 30 days streak. Cross it bro !
You can I believe in you.
Focus on staying busy, You have a lot of work to do don’t you.
Keep Moving Forward :fire::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Exactly bro. It’s my holy month going on, this is my chance. Thanks a lot for your support :heart:

2 Likes

Guys other than meditation do you have any tips how to take control over my mind and keep it calm? Usually while sleeping my mind thinks about stupid stuff and I want to stop it.

2 Likes

That happens with everyone! Simple solution to it is keep your phone in other room while going to sleep. Sleep when you get tired. And Make a fixed sleeping schedule.
Pray, Meditate before sleep.
The more less thought, the more easier and quicker you will fall asleep.

2 Likes

Yeah bro but due to Ramadan my sleeping schedule is messed up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guys I am planning to buy a ps5 so that when I am bored I can play that because I have noticed that after 15 or 20 days sometimes I am not productive and this is the reason for my relapse because I get bored. I don’t watch movies and stuff because of the scenes which trigger me, so I guess games would be a better option.
What’s your opinion?

2 Likes

Hello there, my fellow comrade
I have used that app since ages, let me tell you follow it, never skip even one day and keep a check on your diet. You’ll definitely get toned, and buffed(If you want). I’ve seen that you’ve posted this 4-5 months earlier. What’s the verdict?..If this doesn’t work for you, I’ll uninstall this app and start fapping again. You have my word. Don’t stop working out. Peace😙

3 Likes

I guess you will buy it after your holy month.
But It can turn into an addiction too.
So, You have to be extremely careful, If you have something else in mind. You can try. But Yeah I can assure you will not even think of relapsing. When you have ps5 in front of you. :star_struck::star_struck:
I won’t recommend it, If you are having a high streak because you have to use your energy. It’s your teenage years. You can join gym or do something which can make you better. Because You have a lot of potential and You could waste your essential time in playing video games.

Never the less, If someone is really heavily addicted to this filth. I would say go for it. Atleast it’s better than that. But there is nothing for sure. There are night urges. There are many factors. It’s Your will power brother which will let you continue this journey.

The decision is yours brother. You should decide what is best for you. Can You control yourself. Coz that’s an addiction too for many people.
I have confused you a lot, I know but I was making you aware of every scenario. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Do talk to someone who has Ps5. And you can learn from their experience. That will help you decide. Sorry If I ruined your idea. I just shared what I went through when I was addicted to free fire and Vice City :sweat_smile:

Good Luck brother

1 Like

hi bro valiant warrior! we will have 21 days challenge again in the month of july! just to refresh our old rivalry :sunglasses: :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice bro. Will keep this in mind :blush:

1 Like

Exactly bro, i was actually thinking about this that’s why I asked you guys. There’s still lockdown here so I thought it would be better if i have something atleast it will help me divert my mind from this filth.

No bro, your advices are one of the best advices. I am just glad that I have people like you to help me take a decision.

I will surely think about this. Really appreciate your effort. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Literally can’t wait to challenge you. I remember you were the first person I met on this forum :ok_man:. We made a lot of progress but kept failing but now this year for sure we have to kill this addiction :crossed_swords:

3 Likes