2021: Warrior's TransformationđŸ’Ș - valiant_warrior's diary

Exactly brother. This is the key to nofap. If I want to win, I have to stop focusing on nofap :triumph:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Become one of those rare people who don’t know how to quit :grin:

4 Likes

I have completed a week once again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Feeling better now. It’s all because of you guys. You guys help me a lot to kill this addiction. I am able to think clearly and focused :grin:. Urges also didn’t hit me yet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Be grateful brother, think about who you were and what you have become now !
It’s only progress which counts no matter how much failure you have faced !
In the end, Everybody sees your success or your failure, They won’t witness your hard work dedication, You are the only one who knows about it !
Go brother get your freedom !
We deserve to be happy, start with a new hobby, play sport or something use your energy
We have to focus on other things in life as well, We can’t just limit our potential due to this.
The world is far more greater than what we see around ourselves.
Now, Start thinking big and Start working towards it.

Good Luck brother :fire:

We can And We Will :muscle:

1 Like

10 days done guys. Feeling happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Just faced very high urges last night, that happiness after the urge goes is just simply amazing. I just went to sleep early and was able to manage it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

How are u all doing guys?

2 Likes

Keep going ! Bro !
I’m feeling little bit better now.

2 Likes

Exams are about to come, Focusing more on them !
I hope you are doing great in life !
Remember being happy in life is the key,
Be grateful towards god and Just chill !
Don’t even remind your mind about nofap even.
Enjoy brother !
Stay strong, And Be helpful !

1 Like

Best of luck brother for your exams. Hope you do well :100:

1 Like

Man shit I lost again. Just in 15 days the Holy month of Ramadan is going to start and I am still committing this sin. I am still the same person, nothing has changed. The truth is deep inside it’s me who doesn’t want to change. Just for a few days I will be motivated and I will be back to my old life :pensive:. I just have to start again :sob:

3 Likes

lets start again bro! you lost the battle not the war! together we can surpass our limits!

2 Likes

I don’t see it as a lost battle ! Looks at it as a big opportunity that you came this far, So it will be easier for you to come back again here! If you want to reach somewhere if you know the path, You can easily go there if you have went there even once, But it will be difficult for anyone else who hasn’t even walked the road !

So, Just be aware of the chasing effect and Just carry on your work ! You did an excellent work brother ! You made it this far, where you are it’s a dream of some Nofappers to get that streak ! (Like me :sweat_smile:). Reach beyond your limits this time !

And Remember being Busy is the key, No matter productive or unproductive just you should be focused on that task no matter what !
Empty mind devil’s home !
Now, Give your best shot brother, You have become a lot stronger ! No relapse stories from now, Commit to yourself that You will stay clean !
Seek the help of God !

We all are together in this, Stay Strong :fire::muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you brothers @nofapstar123 and @rewire_user for the support. I have to stay clean now. It’s really high time

Enough is enough :triumph:

2 Likes

Brother don’t give up. All of us have problems in their lifes. Remember your reason of starting your NOFAP journey and don’t forget doing prayers consistently. InshaAllah everything will be fine.

2 Likes

I had a university quiz yday but I didn’t do well. It’s really hard to study and work. After this relapse, I am not even feeling well :sleepy:
Regret is too much. I am tired of this now :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I give you a hand lets go together. I think its enough everytime we cant fool ourselvs . What we have done is not right. Lets fix the things from now! We are capable of going to huge streaks but we are limitting ourselvs

2 Likes

Exactly bro. People have done it. Something is holding is back. I think it’s fear for me. We have to do something bro. Its almost a year on this forum but we are still not able to kill the addiction.
Your exams are also coming up. We have to figure it out soon.

3 Likes

The month of Ramadan has started. I have sinned a lot in the past. Its really high time to change. I wanna change myself now. I have been the same person. I know I have said this like 100 times but I have failed always but actual failing is when you give up but I didn’t. I will use this month to purify myself and inshallah I will never do PMO again :grin:
Pray for me :pray:

2 Likes

4 Likes