2021: Warrior's Transformationđź’Ş - valiant_warrior's diary

Hey guys
It’s been a long time. Hope you all are fighting your battle well.
Sorry for not being active on the forum. I had my final exams and I was busy.
So lemme get to the point now. I have broken all my promises. I told myself ok after I join this forum, I will not do PMO but I kept relapsing again and again. We reached 2021 but I am in the same place I was last year. No change in my life. Completely destroyed myself. At one point I felt like giving up because of so many relapses, I was tired of relapsing and talking big without any action and results. But giving up is not an option and I once again here to fight my addiction. I am not gonna make any promises today, I only need your support guys.

I have decided to start writing my diary once again. I will write what I did every single day here.

Help me win this battle @rewire_user @nofapstar123. I really need your help.

13 Likes

Hey bro, if you commit 100% and decide that whatever happens you won’t look back then nothing can stop you. Pmo is our way of coping with the uncomfortable situations of life like loneliness, boredom, pain, anxiety etc. The secret to beating this addiction is go through those struggles and prove to your mind that you are much stronger than these uncomfortable feelings. You don’t need to escape it because a strong tree won’t fall down in storm. Only a weak tree would.
That’s all it takes to beat this fucking addiction.

Prove to your mind that you are stronger than these bloody urges.

You are the king of your life. Welcome warrior. We are together in this :muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

Thank you soo much brother @Tagore. Your words are gold. Whenever I see your post it makes me soo motivated. Your helping many people in this community. I really appreciate it.

I need to change my mindset now and i will be accountable to every person here. Everyone should know now what I m doin in the whole day.

I WILL KILL THIS ADDICTION AND THERE’S NO DOUBT IN IT :muscle::muscle:

9 Likes

so, here we are…
I Missed you very much in last couple of months. I remember, how we both used to motivate each other. me you and uda cisie and evil morty. but sadly both of them left.

Since you have realized the “truth” im sure you are coming up with something, new strategy, new ways to make yourself a better person.

Most importantly, The warrior is back…

welcome back my friend. I was waiting for this moment!!!

2021 is ours!! :triumph: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

8 Likes

Believe Me brother ! If you don’t give up, You will definitely have win over this !
:fire: :muscle:
Brother I would like to share a post I wrote in ash journal !
That Guy is on Day - 1170+
Remember brother, Urges will never ever stop to attack on you !
It’s Your determination, How much you hate it and how much are you willing to give up this habit there is no other way brother,

NOFAP = Determination :muscle:

That’s all it takes to be a warrior brother,
@Kaizen He is also on Day 70+, He is so determined brother, He decided to face the flatline rather than relapsing, He is willing to give up everything which will lead to relapse ! He himself told that Determination is the only way out brother,
Not just talking and committing,

Take Action :muscle:

Read this :point_down: post, You might get what it takes to beat this addiction !

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/ash-matts-journal-year-of-the-flame/35870/346?u=rewire_user

2021 is ours :fire:

We will be free from this very soon !
Good luck brother !
We are all together in this war.

6 Likes

Thank you soo much bro and I am really sorry @nofapstar123, without letting you know I was not active. I was demotivated and ashamed also. But now I am back again. I hope @EvilMorty and @udaCisie must be doing well. It was sad to see them leave but now we both are there and we have to make it this year.

Just like before let’s start motivating each other and now I m going to post everyday here so you will also know what I am gonna do in the coming days and if my day was productive or not.

FAILURE IS NOT THE OPPOSITE OF SUCCESS, IT’S A PART OF SUCCESS

Once again @nofapstar123 let’s do this and kick this habit once and for all

4 Likes

I completely agree with @rewire_user. Thank you soo much for writing such motivational words for me. Urges will always be there but I am weak and a slave to them. Now, it’s me who have to make these urges my slave.
I WILL CONTROL MY URGES AND MAKE THEM WORK FOR ME

@Kaizen and @debellator are very powerful and I am gonna be there soon. I am determined now. KEEP GOING LEGENDS :fire:

@rewire_user best of luck to you too and 2021 is definitely ours. :muscle:

6 Likes

@valiant_warrior Thanks man. Not feeling like a legend right now, by I’m working on it :smiley: Legends never die.
You too brother. Keep being a warrior and kill this PMO! Do the hard things and man up! You are a valiant warrior!
Don’t forget to stay consistent. And keep getting better daily.
Looking forward to meet you on the other side of 90 days :facepunch:
Ash
XnCy-min

5 Likes

You will soon be a legend bro. Just keep going.
Thank you for your advice. I will be consistent now and destroy everything that comes in my way.

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES :fire::fire:

4 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

I planned to wake up today at 5:30am but I failed and I woke up at 8am. That doesn’t mean I am wasting my day. I will do whatever I can and use today’s day productively. :grinning:

WITH A NEW DAY COMES NEW STRENGTH AND NEW THOUGHTS

8 Likes

13 Likes

@valiant_warrior
We are going with toooo much power this time! No one can stop us this time :smile:

3 Likes

Today I woke up at 5:30 am.
I feel fresh and happy. Waking up early really affects your entire day. I did accounts for 5 hours and now I took a break for some time. I Will get back to work soon.

Hope you all are having a good day. :blush:

SLEEP-INS? HUH THEY ARE FOR GRANDMAS, I M UP AND READY TO GO :muscle:

4 Likes

Well, thats excellent! :+1:

you are doing great! keep pushing like that :smiley:

Lets conquer everyday! :fire:

1 Like

Thanks bro @nofapstar123

I hope your also doing well :smiley:

1 Like

My final exams are over and I know sitting free means welcoming the urges. So guys can you suggest me to do something that will keep me busy and also help me in the future. Meaning something useful.

I workout and read the Quran.

Any online courses to do that are in demand or anything?

2 Likes

Brother, I would suggest you to completely read the easy peasy book !

It very hard in the beginning to read it but don’t skip chapter and read every single word of it.
I have seen many people. A lot of people who are out of this addiction just because of this one book.
I Highly recommend you to read it.

And secondly, You can workout bro !

Also Do Meditation.
Start Waking up early in the morning, You can Join Miracle morning challenge.
Make these things your habit and I can assure you will feel the difference.
Good Luck Brother ! @valiant_warrior
:fire: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Thank You soo much brother! @rewire_user
I will try all of this. Also I started learning a language which will be useful :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

This is a one month full body workout challenge, without any equipments. 10-15 mins everyday.

Anyone who is willing to do this with me? It will also help me stay consistent.

@nofapstar123 @rewire_user ?

2 Likes