2021: Warrior's TransformationđŸ’Ș - valiant_warrior's diary

hey bro! im afraid that i cant do workout challange for next 3 months due to my exams. I would love to do that once my exams get over. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s ok bro. I can understand. Exams are important. Focus on your studies and score well. We will do this challenge next time.

Best of luck! @nofapstar123

2 Likes

thank you bro :fire: :muscle:

2 Likes

bro you should transmutation challange created by kaizen! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

The exams are about to come brother !
But I manage to do workout of 10-15 min on alternate days in the morning !
Never the less, Keep going brother :fire:
Train your mind and make your body stronger.
Become the Best !
Once my exams will be over I will also, try to do as much as I can.
But till then I am just focusing on studies !

4 Likes

Today was a good day. I woke at 5:30am and then by 7 I went to play football. We enjoyed a lot.

I am tired but better than PMO which drains my energy completely and I can’t even do anything for 4-5 days.

Later after I rest I will start working on my goals :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah yeah agreed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I had sudden urges. Urges were not extreme but it won’t take much time until extreme urges are gonna hit. I managed to kill these urges today but I am still a little worried :sweat_smile:

I NEED TO FOCUS :triumph:

1 Like

IT’S OVER I RELAPSED

All those big talks I did without any action did nothing for me and I hit the rock bottom once again, once again I need to start from 0, once again I am ashamed and guilty, the same feelings I used to have before. Nothing has changed. Today for the first time I feel like this forum is not for a weakling like me but NO I WILL NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT. Let everyone laugh at me, let no one believe in me I DONT CARE. TBH no one actually believes in me my parents, my friends no one. They think I am dumb and I cannot do anything. It really hurts me but I will stand again. I will walk the path alone.

@Kaizen also failed for 2 years until he reached the day he is today and I am sorry bro I have lost the challenge. I didn’t prove to you that I was a worthy opponent.

Today is my biggest loss. I lost three challenges. The transmutation challenge huh I lost it on the first day itself Woah :clap: :clap:

The only reason I will try and stand again is because @nofapstar123 @rewire_user you guys are helping me to keep going. Thank you soo much :heart:. I will not disappoint you again.

FEB 1, 2021 THE WARRIOR FALLS BUT DOES NOT GIVE UP YET

A FAILURE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE UNWORTHY NOR DOES IT PRECLUDE SUCCESS ON THE NEXT TRY

5 Likes

Start again,
I was in the same phase
 I know what you are going through.

Only the moment you realize it has no good for you, you wont even think about it.
It takes some time to be stable.
And i never stop believing in my companions.
Im sure every of my companions will get out of it very soon as everyone here is willing to change for good. People make some mistake sometimes you may feel you wont relapse but the next day a relapse occurs ( same thing happened with me last time).

You will surely get out of it. I know saying is easy and doing is hard, but its your body you know it well enough than me.
Start again with a challenge with rewire user.
Come on bro great things are about to happen to you! Just need a solid comeback :+1:

3 Likes

I say its the begining.
It cannot be over yet.
Warriors never give up.

3 Likes

Trust me bro @nofapstar123 without you people I don’t know what would I do. Maybe I would be worse than I am today. It’s like family here.

I will surely stand up again and come out of this :muscle:

And bro in the transmutation challenge my score will be -100 now right?

3 Likes

Yeah bro, now you have to work your ■■■ off to get to +ve this season. Dont waste a min do as much tasks as you can

3 Likes

Ahh damn alright. I will add tasks and do more.

NO MORE EXCUSES :muscle:

2 Likes

Bro don’t compare yourself with kaizen. Everyone is different . If he took 2 years doesn’t mean u will also . It shouldn’t be the case that every time ur relapsing and saying he took 2 years , so I have a lot time to get out of this shit . Your mind tricks u . It tricked me also for 6 months and I wasted those months and reality is that it won’t come back come back .

Get out of this as quick as possible.
U can do it :fire:

4 Likes

See valiant bro everyone is wanting your comeback! take control over your sword(mind) and kill that addiction.

i remember we started together in july and we are gonna end it together!

3 Likes

Exactly bro. I agree with you. Thank you for this advice. I have to change my mind. It’s tricking me. Now I can understand the reason behind the relapse. Once again thank you, Now I will control my mind.

4 Likes

Yes bro. Let’s do this. I am getting disgusted by this now. I have to change :triumph:

LET’S KILL IT TOGETHER :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Bro do MEDITATION it really helps in nofap

3 Likes

Yes bro I will do it. Starting from today :muscle:

3 Likes