2021: Warrior's TransformationšŸ’Ŗ - valiant_warrior's diary

I swear @nofapstar123. You have a big responsibility. Thereā€™s no way you can give up this time and I donā€™t think so u will. The crowd on this forum is looking at u every single second. Its not like before. Your famous now :grimacing:

Yes brother we will no matter what. We will not give up. We will stand back again and again :triumph:

2 Likes

How true is this? :pensive::pensive: We see all that filthy stuff all over the Internet. Itā€™s free of cost to access such things.

THEY ARE DESTROYING US. I AM JUST GLAD THAT EVERYONE HERE HAS REALISED THIS AND FIGHTING TO QUIT THIS FILTHY HABIT :muscle:

5 Likes

Since my journey has started again. My first goal is 10 days :lock:

2 Likes

Really had a bad day yday but one thing I realised is that after I relapse thereā€™s soo much negativity. I always go into depression. When I had my past streak I had bad days but I was positive, I was a happy person. I really miss those days and tbh urges are way early this time :pensive::pensive:. Just pushing through the pain :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The same happens with me as well !
Depression surround me, But I am trying my best to have a good streak and Push through this pain
And suffering and Put a stopper to this addiction at last.
I donā€™t want to lose and disappoint once again.
Nor I wanna get kicked from the pokemon challenge,
I have got this oppurtunity.

I will not surrender, Will Fight :fire:

3 Likes

Exactly brother. I am soo happy that @nofapstar123 is able to manage the urges soo well. I am sure he will not relapse this time :muscle:.
But we should give our best brother, look at the efforts he is putting into the challenge for us :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I will try my best effort! :facepunch: :muscle:

2 Likes

i played this campign in aoeā€¦
its a story about saladinā€¦

1 Like

Sorry I Lost it again :sob::sob::sob:
I again let my urges take control over me :pensive:

Hi bro! Looks like chaser effect got you! Bro we canā€™t let 2021 go away! Do you remember how we let 2020 go away? The right time is NOW. and we canā€™t give up! These urges, these challenges, these setbacks are just to make yourself stronger! If you push through it, you will get the strength believe me.
Stay strong bro! Wanting your comeback! Keep doing your work, donā€™t think about the relapse, your work is more important for you. When you start giving priority to your work, you will eventually stop thinking about p and you will get out of it!
Letā€™s try again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your right bro. This is the problem after a long streak. The chaser effect is worst than the urges. I was off today and this happened. How many years have passed :pensive:. You did ur best to help and I really appreciate it. Your challenge is the most active challenge. Now, itā€™s my time. I have to get back on track. I need to hurry up because time is running

1 Like

PMO is like a Mosquito bite. The urge to itch comes randomly, but eventually goes away. However, if you itch it, the urge to itch gets worse, and if you continue itching, the mosquito bite will start bleeding and becomes VERY painful :pensive:

3 Likes

next time , kill the mosquito before it bites you!

1 Like

Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

4 Likes

:crossed_swords: fail 8 times , get back up 9 times, thatā€™s what a warrior does ! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Wonderfully explained brother :fire: very relatable ! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am feeling better now :smiley:. Once again I am able to think clearly and focus on my work.

IF YOU ARENā€™T WILLING TO WORK FOR IT. DONā€™T COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING IT :muscle:

2 Likes

I am embarrassed :pensive: I have no words to say. I m not even able to reach a week now. This is my biggest problem after breaking a long streak. This year also is the same. Repeating same mistakes. I am the same person I was last year, thereā€™s no change in my life. You all supported me always but I always proved you guys wrong. I am still trying because thereā€™s no way I can quit. I think updating my diary everyday is really important, once I stop spending time on this forum, it leads me to a relapse. Once again I need to start from 0, I see other guys counters going above but mine always resets. Thereā€™s noone to blame except me. Forgive me guys :sweat:

2 Likes

Brother You know what donā€™t focus on nofap, Itā€™s enough now !
Start building good habits !
Go to gym start doing some exercise !
Know your triggers and Your weakness eliminate them seek the help of someone if not directly then indirectly !
Give Out your phone !
Start meditation start helping other, do good things brother !
The peace you will feel in your heart, You will live for it your entire life, Try yourself !
Just focus on becoming a good person !
And You will feel bad inside when you will do something wrong and Start shaping your body,
When You will work on it, You will start loving it and You will think before destroying your progress !

Good Luck brother ! We are together in this ! :fire:

4 Likes