[ 20 M ] Risinglion123 in the pursuit for bright future

That’s because he has his priorities set, he’s doing well in academics because he invests time in studying, if you want to do well in a particular field you need to invest good time and energy in that field.
Some people don’t get affectd by it or rather they don’t realize they are getting affected.
I read this one story once, ‘There was a guy named Billy, he used to pmo everyday and get to his tasks and routine normally, everything is going well, he is still his Grandmother’s moonpie, then he finds a cute girl asks her out, they start dating, then the time comes, they feel like they should consummate their relationship and guess what happened Billy didn’t get aroused at all, nothing, no feeling down there’
Now guess how that cute girl might have felt and how Billy felt. He didn’t even realise until he ruined everything that he was subjecting his mind and body through intense torture and Overstimulation of pmo everyday because of which this state, now do you want to become Billy by giving up on no fap @anon87955785 ? I guess answer must be pretty clear now.
We should be thankful that we came to know about ill effects of this evil while there’s still time, so we never give up on this now, no matter what happens we know we are on the right path and we’ll keep going.

3 Likes

Girl was tricked, backstabbed and bamboozled by Billy. Poor girl her dreams of riding gets destroyed.
Girls got a sad life.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Bruhh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
So anticlimatic

4 Likes

Thank you @The_integrous_one and @anon69203515 for your opinions.

Billy’s story is an eye opener. Just because a person excels in one thing , we cannot call a person successful and should not be considered role model. There are many aspects we are capable of but not the person who frequently watches P.

For eg our self control. Our self control improves while we are on No fap even though if we fail frequently. And we also start to learn from mistakes which many people are resistant to.

3 Likes

Daily habits

:white_check_mark:Reading 30 minutes
:x:Workout 1 hr
:x:Meditation and Pranayama 15 min
:white_check_mark:Restricted Junk food ( Not eating outside)
:x:Daily affirmations
:x:No power naps
:white_check_mark:Follow hair routine
:x:Practice classical music

To do list update

:x:Complete Analog circuits record

To do list for today

1. Complete Constitution of India Module 1

Deadline

None

No fap update

MILESTONE : 1
Current streak : 1 days
Badge : Prisoner

Daily journal

Before I start the journal I want to thank each and every person who has walked into my life for giving me different experiences which has added different layers to my life. I also wish I can also give positive experiences whom I meet in my life.

Honestly I am feeling hopeless these days. But I want to thank the people here for encouraging me because it makes me realise that I am still a man of worth. I’ve told this many times that I was shattered when I heard that am not eligible for Honor degree . I lost it by 0.03 percent reduction in CGPA. After that my general interest in academics just shattered.

Literally don’t know what to do. Trying to focus on discipline these days. Maybe that helps. Nothing to add more.

God please give me hope. Please give not only me , everyone who is having a hard time a good sense of fire in their hearts so that they can wake up every single day like the eyes of MS DHONI going to smash a six.

I know this is negative, but this is what I am currently feeling.

But I will come back stronger. There is hope. I don’t want to die at 19 and get buried during old age.

Currently reading the book " How to win friends and influence people " by Dale Carnegie. It’s a good book. Highly recommend if you have a hard time dealing with people. It also tells you how to handle criticism better.

Always Thank God for everything

2 Likes

Just in case to make it funny you said your counter part watches p don’t worry you have an unfair advantage he can’t satisfy a woman but you can fuiyoh

2 Likes

The Power of common No fapper :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fill up the hole with full satisfaction fuiyoh

1 Like

While hole :sweat_smile: ???

My dear 20 characters please fuck off. And why on earth it got edited without my knowledge

1 Like

Very innocent soul too innocent

2 Likes

Ok ok :joy:. Got it. Let me get into a good streak, I’m gonna drill that hole and use kamahameha from my d**k.

1 Like

Yes go go go

1 Like

Ok I relapsed. Going for no fap easy mode. I am aware I failed many times but lemme give a try…
because my strategies were different now compared to earlier.

My mind must be fortified against P more than MO. So lemme focus one thing at a time.

1 Like

A small change in plan , I am going for hard mode again

2 Likes

@alphadude , Long time no see . Where were you for all these days ?

1 Like

It’s time to go beast mode @anon87955785 :fire:

2 Likes

Yeah lets do this :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh he’s not coming back just like that.
He has Neet exam on 17th July, 200+ days streak and when he left his average study hours were 10+ per day, it must have increased now because he stopped using phone or chatting to people completely, I am sure he’s gonna be one of the toppers in Neet this year.

3 Likes

I tagged him , coz I saw him online at that time

3 Likes