[19M] Kakka's Diary, Mark's journey

I’m really happy to know that you’ve made it this far. :blush:
I also see that you’re gradually imrpoving with your habits, so please keep following this path. It’s the right one.
What about the " 30 days strangers" challenge? Will you give it a try or it’s not for you? (It’s OK even if you don’t want to try it, I don’t want to force you :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

It’s all because of companions like u here are motivating me to do better thanks for being here… due to this pandemic very often I dont go out of the home so it is impossible for me to meet new people although I developed a new habit of saying thankyou to people earlier I hesitate to express gratitude towards people

2 Likes

@kakka and @StevenSuccessJourney both you guys are doing really great. I see that you guys are like pillars supporting each other. Keep going. Iam also with you. When we are together nothing can stop us!!!
Push your limits. Strive. We can!!!

3 Likes

Yes bro, well said together we are much more stronger :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Yes… I understand. And this new habit of expressing more gratitude is beautiful. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Tagore! Supporting each other is key if we want to make it in the long term. We also have a 30 days challenge to complete together, right @kakka? If we stay united we can achieve anything! :facepunch:

4 Likes

@StevenSuccessJourney Yes bro we can…:muscle:

2 Likes

[Day-27]
Going to start my day just wake up slept for 7 hours, no urges today , yesterday I didn’t used my phone for 24 hours ( no WhatsApp, no RC) nothing just attended my online class…I felt better and I decided that once in a week I’ll completely ignore my phone. Have a nice day

1 Like

[Day-29]

1 Workout- : :white_check_mark:
2 Meditation - : :white_check_mark:
3 Study- :white_check_mark:1and half hour and going on
4 sleep- 5:30 hours of sleep slept less today but feeling fresh
5 urges- very hard urges are hitting almost going to give up
6. I added a new habit of listening bhagwat geeta at YouTube for 20 minutes daily it will take 42 days to complete it ,also started writing the Important thing which I learn in 20 minute. thanks bro @_TIGER

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: keep going bro.
Jai sri krishna :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Jai shri Krishna :blush::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Keep fighting the urges!! And also keep working on your habits. They will shape you into a better person over time. I’m looking forward to see how quickly you will improve. :blush:

2 Likes

you’re doing awesome brother, stay vigilant and youre good to go. I will also adapt this habit of listening to bhagwat gita. And yeah be self aware, be aware of when you’re slipping. If you’re doing anything your intentions should be good, like dont browse internet with the intention of finding something inappropriate

4 Likes

Thanks bro for your suggestions …:blush::+1:

1 Like

Keep going :wink::+1:
Congrats for 30 days after writing the last day in the first month …
Remember you will , you don’t begin this because you choose the easy way of style life but at the opposite
You are on the track .

3 Likes

Thanks for your words :blush::v:

2 Likes

I know that feeling. But that won’t bring you happiness, brother. The earth wouldn’t become flat just because you don’t accept it is round. The sun wouldn’t stop shining because you don’t accept it. Thinking COVID is a hoax and that it would magically disappear didn’t do people any good. All the things you said are out of your control. Literally. WE don’t control when or how the people we love leave us. WE don’t control our dreams, and WE can’t control when Neet is going to be conducted. So why beat yourself up? What we can do is grab ourselves by the balls, stand up straight, and face whatever life throws our way, head on, with courage. Running away never solved anything. Nowadays all people want to do is run away. Face shit. Drill through the wall you just hit.

1 Like

Are u also neet aspirant

yes. im upset too that neet isn’t postponed. but I cannot sit and worry about that.

1 Like

Man… remember the reason why you keep going on in life. Do you want to provide for your family? Do you grind because you want to build something treat for future generations? Do you fight for your friends, for children? Remember these people. Go on for them. Accept reality for them.
And keep in mind that God, if you believe in Him, is always on your side. He will keep you strong during these difficult times. :facepunch:

2 Likes