[19M] Kakka's Diary, Mark's journey

Day-16 feeling energetic and fresh after waking up now I’m going to start my workout…

8 Likes

Hi @kakka! Nice to know about your progress! Keep going! Since, you are now enjoying the benefits, please don’t relapse and just keep going as far as you can. Best wishes!

3 Likes

Thanks bro I will try my best to maintain this streak

4 Likes

Day-17 don’t know why but I felt very angry yesterday may be this is what people say flatline
Any way today I wake up 7:30 and studied for one hour and now I’m going for brisk walking no workout today because its sunday…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Day-18 I have not felt any urges in 2-3 days ,stopped objectifying females but started wasting more time on my phone so I decided to reduce the usage time. Today Is festival of rakshabandhan Happy rakshabandhan to all my brothers and sisters & sorry for my bad english

4 Likes

Day-19 wake up studied for half an hour and again slept. :sweat_smile: felt urges yesterday But I won’t give up it’s my second highest streak .

3 Likes

You are going good brother…keep it up bro… JUST FOLLOW YOUR SCHEDULE…BUT DON’T BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF… BECOZ STRESS MAY ALSO TRIGGER YOU FOR PMO.

All the best bro…

4 Likes

Yes bro… thankyou for this suggestion i will work on it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know a lot about you brother, but you’re doing a good job! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m going to read your diary every day from now on: we need to support each other in this journey!

3 Likes

Thanks bro I’m glad to know that you will read my diary and yes support is necessary…

2 Likes

To be honest, I need support too…:sweat_smile: so since we both need some help, I’m more than happy to back you up :grin:

2 Likes

Day 20 - yesterday I had done stupidity I want to add DP in this app just like @Tagore & @Sahas bro have in their profiles I searched masturbation
Instead of good dp’s and you know what Google pics will show me suddenly closed the tab but my mind was tricking to see those pictures one more time but I said no to myself I had little urges throughout the day feeling like there is not any benefit of doing nofap may be I’m in my flatline period…

5 Likes

There is benefit … Benefits which if god gives you right now… you cant hold them …
Hence… there is process… to make you ready for them…

During process. … you will feel the pressure & fire. … like some iron is made in Fire…

God will give you benefits one by one… little… little …

When your all ego. … weakness melt away … and you surrender yourself completly …
There opens a door… to the infinite benefits.

3 Likes

Well said bro … :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Keep going @kakka. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:. You are doing great. Stay strong :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Yes bro we can and we will win…

2 Likes

I admire everyone who keeps fighting despite his mind wanting to give up. Please don’t surrender brother, you represent hope for me and for everyone else fighting. @Sahas is right: God will gift you with the benefits you deserve as you go on in this journey. :facepunch:

4 Likes

Thankyou brother this words means alot to me

2 Likes

Day-21 slept for 5 and half hours ,feeling fresh ,have urges but happy from inside . I study less but whenever I study my focus is way more better after doing nofap, I started spending more time on this app but now I have to control my usage time also, want to challenge 30 days nofap if someone interested accept the challenge we will fight together, Have a nice day :blush:

3 Likes

It’s nice to know that you are experiencing the benefits of Nofap, and it’s even better the fact that you don’t give in to temptations.
I feel ready: I accept your 30 days challenge. Let’s reach the finish line together! :facepunch:

2 Likes