[19M] Kakka's Diary, Mark's journey

Ok so challenge starts now and it will end on
7 Sept ,all the best to you. :+1:

1 Like

Wish you luck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Don’t worry , all good things will come to you , it’s just by keep focus more & practice , you are the energy man , come on .

3 Likes

Yes I’m trying to learn this language it may take some time , you are also an inspiration for us keep going. by the way don’t forget we also had challenged nofap August all the best .:+1:

4 Likes

Thanks brother…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day -22 guys its getting uncontrollable my mind is saying me to just watch P@RN and don’t masturbate but I know if I watch it I will relapse
Yesterday I was washing my D suddenly I got urges stopped myself sometimes I think that I had challenged many people here but what if I failed to complete those challenges. good things are also happening I’m just praying to God please help me. Have a nice day :blush:

1 Like

This is the real fight , this hesitation and uncomfortable place ,
Here you are man the meaning of being here , you will be , I know you will the champion , you will surprise your self , don’t West your time with this fu** addiction … the great warrior follow his uncomfortable and gain level by level to gain it …
There is no another options (thinking like this ) with this screaming when you like to stop … you know from inside that you will fight always … You will beat because this pain must have an end.
Good morning :wink::+1:

1 Like

Yes this pain will end one day.:sweat_smile: thanks to u and all the people here who always try to motivate me push me to do my best. we are strong and we will beat this addiction.

1 Like

Brother @kakka I don’t know about your daily routine. I believe you are Meditating exercising etc regularly. Those things are almost fundamental in beating this addiction.
We are all with you. Keep going my brother. Together we’ll do this.

2 Likes

Yes bro I do meditation 15 minutes before going to sleep In my previous streaks I noticed one thing that I had wet dreams on my 18th day but this time it has not happened may be meditation was the reason . But have confusion about workout sometimes I think 100 pushups and situps will be enough sometimes Hiit workout is good although these days I’m doing 15-20min fat burning cardio .thanks bro for your support.

1 Like

Good job brother. I appreciate the fact that you are exercising and meditating regularly. :+1:
If you want to get suggestions regarding better ways to train, there is a great Youtube channel called Athlean-x. There are tons of great videos, just don’t waste time watching Youtube instead of being productive! :wink:

1 Like

I have watched those videos they are great hope I can achieve a better physique. Thanks bro for suggestion

1 Like

Day-23 feeling very sleepy in the morning,
no urges today , done my workout. talked to people’s I want to overcome the fear of public speaking. Also watched a video of kostantinosnF awesome video explained very well…those who have not the link of video just search. kostantinosnF 1000 days nofap . And you will find the thumbnail of RC APP with 1000 days on it, Have a nice day.

1 Like

I’ve heard about a challenge that is very helpful when it comes to overcoming the fear of public speaking: it consists in talking to a stranger for 30 days straight. You can give it a try if you want :+1:
I’m going to watch that video really soon

1 Like

You mean in each day I have to talk to unknown people …

Yes: every day you find one stranger and you start talking to him; it doesn’t have to be a deep and profound conversation, you can simply ask him a question, or make a sincere compliment.
I will try this challenge myself in September/October. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I will also try this challenge it looks interesting…

1 Like

Day-24
1 Workout- :white_check_mark:15-20 minute cardio
2 Meditation - :white_check_mark:
3 Study- going to start
4 sleep- slept for 6 hours
5 urges- no urges from two days.

3 Likes

Great! Building one habit at a time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

[Day-25]
1 Workout- : :white_check_mark:30 minutes abs & cardio
2 Meditation - : :white_check_mark:
3 Study- :white_check_mark:1 hour and going on
4 sleep- 7 hours of sleep
5 urges- very slight
Today I’m on my highest streak till now…

3 Likes