[18M] Kai's Daily Journal

I have been addicted to PMO since 2019, and this addiction became out of control in 2020, when I started spending most of my time on P** sites. I want to quit this addiction and want to focus on my goals , so staring nofap again after a long time as I can no more live with depression, anxiety and guilt feeling… I’ll focus on spending my time on doing productive work like studying and exercise.

8 Likes

I also got addicted to social media coz of this PMO and Lockdown … I’ll be starting fresh from tomorrow, deleting my Instagram and YouTube account , and will focus on building new and healthy habits instead of wasting time…

3 Likes

I failed today , relapsed twice … This feeling sucks.

1 Like

Don’t give up bro. Fight back stronger like Bruce Lee :muscle: :muscle:.

3 Likes

I’m getting high urges to use social media right now , but I will not coz like this I always end up Relapsing and wasting my entire day…

2 Likes

Shit , I did same mistake again :unamused:. This phone is the main reason behind the Relpase. I need to plan every minute of the day, so that I’m not able to use this phone. Need to be busy every second…

2 Likes

When i get depressed i open phone. When I use it for several hours I’m depressed again. When I get depressed again I relapse.

2 Likes

My main addiction is YouTube to be more specific to gaming content and K-dramas and Anime… I need to clear all this shit from my account. No more time waste on useless stuff, need to get rid of this addiction…

2 Likes

That’s so true…We need to break this cycle and need to stay away from this phone asuch as possible…

1 Like

2021-09-27T18:30:00Z

Wake up early✔️
Cold showers✔️
Work✔️
Study 7hrs❌
Nofap❌
No social Media❌

1 Like

Urges are part of the process. Heavy urges after lunch but i didn’t act upon them. Just did this method to feel the urges

3 Likes

2021-09-28T18:30:00Z

URGES
Cold shower✔️
Meditation✔️

1 Like

2021-09-28T18:30:00Z

Wake up Early✔️
Cold showers✔️
Work✔️
Affirmations✔️
Study 7+hrs❌
No Social media✔️
Nofap✔️

1 Like

2021-09-29T18:30:00Z

Relapsed today again…

Mistakes that lead to Relapse:

1. Aimlessly browsing Internet
  2. Not following my schedule

Need to be careful next time I don’t do these mistakes…

1 Like

Best way to share ways of greatness❤

1 Like

2021-10-02T18:30:00Z

I relapsed today , and same reasons lead to Relapse.

Need to be careful.Same mistake again :weary::grimacing:

1 Like

It’s been a long time , I have not written my diary…

This addiction can’t be defeated if we just focus on stopping PMO whole day . We need to build good habits and replace them with this addiction…

My strategies to stop Urges

1.Meditation-10minutes
2.Cold shower -5 minutes
3.Pushups-5 minutes
4.Meditation - 10 minutes

To do list :(13 October)

1. Wake up Early
  2. Cold shower
  3. Affirmations
  4. Work-7hrs
  5. Exercise
  6. Meditation