[18M] Kai's Daily Journal

Relapsed after 2days … I need to focus and don’t need to waste time on phone when I’m alone at home … This is the second time I did the same mistake and ended up relapsing . Need to start again…

1 Like

2021-10-18T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 6:30✅
Praying✅
Cold showers✅
Study-7hrs❌
Meditation❌

1 Like

2021-10-21T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 6:30✅
Praying✅
Cold showers✅
Study-7hrs✅
Meditation :white_check_mark:

1 Like

NO NUT NOVEMEBER

Finally it has started , will be reading easypeasy today and will be writing my diary everyday .

2021-10-31T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 8 am✅
Praying :red_circle:
Study -10hrs🔴(7.5hrs)
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :red_circle:
Meditation✅

2 Likes

2021-11-01T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 8🔴
Praying🔴
Study-10hrs✅
Exercise🔴
Cold showers✅

1 Like

Relapsed again :confounded:. The day started well, but I started surfing on YouTube for no reason and ended up relapsing … If I don’t control this habit , nothing can save me from this addiction…

1 Like

Don’t worry bro, you’ll make it out soon. Just keep trying.

1 Like

I relapsed yesterday 2 times…:man_facepalming: . As a result ended up wasting most of my time yesterday . Need to start again. I need to do meditation on daily basis, as its extremely important to tackle the urges …

2 Likes

2021-11-20T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 6✅
Praying✅
Cold showers :x:
Study -10 hrs❌
Meditation✔️

3 Likes

What exam are you studying for?

2 Likes

I asked him the same :sweat_smile:, he doesn’t feel comfortable sharing that here.

3 Likes

2021-11-20T18:30:00Z

Bad day today… I relapsed 2 times today . My productivity always decreases on weekends.:face_with_raised_eyebrow: As I often switch on my phone in the morning during the weekends and start wasting time , and I just say myself that I will listen songs only for 1-2hrs and then get back. But always end up wasting time on other apps… I’m thinking of start using my Sony Walkman again :sweat_smile:. Today I listened Bruno’s new album whole day, it has some good songs , but ‘Smokin out the Window’ was the one I liked the most…:star_struck:

2 Likes

Loo that’s a good idea :joy:.
Though my walkman is so old it only has option for playing cassettes :joy:, not even CDs

1 Like

Lol that’s quite old :sweat_smile::joy:.

I bought it last year only . But I used it for only few months , then switched back to Spotify as I started using my phone a lot during second wave… But now I think it’s time has come to rescue me again :joy::joy:.

1 Like

I’ve had it since I was in 2nd class I think :joy:, so about 2005.

I also have to find a way to listen music somehow without my phone :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Just keep moving

:fist::fist::fire::fire:

Urges are part of the process

4 Likes

Takes people YEARS to realise that :joy:

4 Likes

Shiiitt, I relapsed after 3 days😪… Didn’t have school today , so I was at home today preparing for my test on Monday…

I’ll better get back to nofap once I have given the test, as after that I’m having regular classes and will be back with my everyday schedule…Till then I’ll focus on my studies only :fist::fist:

3 Likes

Oh damn man :sweat_smile:.
Anyways do better next time :fire:

2 Likes