[18M] Dean's Diary

Starting my nofap journey again with this new diary …

I know how to solve this puzzle , all i need is little bit of courage to win over this shit…

5 Likes

2022-02-25T18:30:00Z

Just focusing on doing my work these days … All though relapse are still there once in 2-3 days , but I’m able to balance between pmo and my work… I’ll think about this addiction after I’m done with exams, as I’m not able to study with so many urges in my mind :expressionless:. Will be visting the forum less these days…

3 Likes

2022-04-08T18:30:00Z

Well my paper got postponed by 2 months , and I think now I should focus on nofap to be disciplined and make most out of these days … Well Tbh, I don’t have any fixed schedule , since the last 7-8 months of my preparation I have been just studying and fapping :grimacing:, so I need a fixed schedule that I will be following everyday …

I’ll make a daily schedule by tonight and share with ya all

2 Likes

2022-04-08T18:30:00Z

Finally I’m starting nofap again seriously after 7 months :joy:

Meditation-2 times ( Morning and Evening)
Cold Showers-2 times (Morning and Evening)
Workout
No Junk food
Nofap motivational video
Minimal Social media usage
Update my diary and offline Journal before sleeping

2 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
Always welcome

1 Like

Result(after 7 days) -

I was able to go only 2 days without fapping and followed my schedule during that period . After that I returned to my normal schedule :unamused:.

I think it’s the beginning and I made the schedule too much strict for myself , on the 3rd day I was craving to look at social media and was not able to concentrate on my work… So for next week I’ll keep my schedule basic and then slowly reduce my dopamine consumption…

1 Like

Schedule(16th April)

Study✅
Meditation
Cold showers✅
Workout
Cold showers at the time of an urge.

2 Likes

Is that a good idea? Doing a cold shower seems to be quite a hurdle to jump by itself. Being tortured by withdrawal pangs, then getting the courage to go into a cold shower seems to be nearly impossible, maybe you can visit a friend or go outside, Perhaps thats more useful

Also, if you havent read it, just read easypeasy. Pretty much fixes the whole problem

2 Likes

Bro, for me its easy, this web is busy posting shitty photos and quotes instead of just man up imo

2 Likes

you mean just forcing yourself not to masturbate? I think thats nearly impossible, you might hold it for a few days and then you ll crash, it doesnt work

you have to change your mindset and realize masturbation is worthless and a waste of time, then youre free

2 Likes

Its true that it takes a lot of courage to have a cold shower at the time of an urge. But at the end its worth it … Although i meditate also at the time of an urge , when the urges are not that strong.

Yup i have read that book…

2 Likes

I started translating it into my language for a student I have, and it sent me so far away from fapping I came back here :smiley: so maybe you can work on a translation for your language? I ll send it to the author (Fraser), maybe he ll put those other languages on the easypeasy site

2 Likes

Thnxs for the idea buddy…:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

2022-04-17T18:30:00Z

I relapsed 2 times today :no_mouth:. Fck man , I’m not able to get ahead of 2 days. But i can’t quit , I’m way to up to back now . I have to make most of these extra days that i have got due to postponement of my exam ( tbh i wanted exam should have happened on time only , but i can’t do anything about it :sweat_smile:). Tbh i have been feeling lonely these days , it’s been almost 7-8 months since i last met my friends , although i do call them sometimes but still i didn’t meet them in person since a long time.(it sucks).

Well i need to keep moving forward and not remain stagnant and need to adapt according to the situation.
Starting again …

2 Likes

Love your pfp :100:. Reminds me of @Tagore . Some of the quotes and advices from this dude still help me, pta nhi khan gayab ho gya :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bheti hawa sa that woh , kha gaya use dhoondo…

I miss him…

1 Like

Oh man :pleading_face::100:, this song fits perfectly :sweat_smile:.

Yeah, I hope he’s doing well now :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Yeah …
Ok bro gn , it’s time to sleep…

1 Like

Goodnight bro. Slay tomorrow :muscle::fire:

1 Like

Days are getting harder again . But I need to keep moving forward .

Day 1

Wake up at 5:30✅
Exercise✅
Meditation✅
Cold shower✅
Complete my daily study targets❌
Minimise Social media usage✅

2 Likes