[18M] Dean's Diary

Same here.

Good to see most of our gang back @debellator @nofapstar123 @Dean_Ambrose and me all are active at the same time :sweat_smile:.
@GOVIND-19 and @rewire_user are missing.

5 Likes

Good to see you again bro! We all are starting together this time, and thats a good thing!

Want them to come back, Also my friend @valiant_warrior

5 Likes

Writing my diary after a long time :sweat_smile:. Finally my exams are abt end in few weeks. I got a good score in jee mains and bitsat , so I’m pretty confident I’ll get CSE in good college and can prepare for advance without any tension .

If i talk abt my nofap journey … Welllll I don’t care abt nofap anymore, my goal is just to be better than yesterday if I fapped once yesterday than I ensure I don’t fap next day as I don’t see any point in doing nofap for c number of days (thnxs to @The_integrous_one who recommended hamza’s YT channel , it’s from there that I have got this mindset)…What I have learned is that finding a balance and avoiding burnout is the key to success…

Keep moving forward :fire::fire:

1 Like

That’s totally true dude, just maintain a balanced routine and you’ll be good to go, it’s finding the balance that takes effort and the obly think we need to keep working towards.

All the best for advanced again, hope you clear that as well with flying colours

1 Like

Thnxs buddy :slight_smile:

(Hmmmm)

1 Like

Dude where r u frm?
How old r u?

1 Like

Lol this topic had been inactive from 6 months.

1 Like

Yo, Writing here just gives me Nostalgia …

Fck man its been 2 months since i broke up with a girl and i dont know why tf i still get this weird feeling whenever i see her with other guys …Timing is definitely a bitch , never expected how things turned out, i think i fell for her too quickly. The feeling that she is so pretty and you can’t have her and will probably see her holding hands with some other dude one day is awful…

Its not that the relationship ended on a bad note , she said we can be good friends ,but i was like fuck it. After that she texted me 1-2 imes in last 2 months asking how things are going , but after the breakup i never started the conversation with her , sometimes i just walk past her without giving any reaction , but i thought that its enough it will make things akward only , and i thought ill talk to her if we meet in public …

I’m sometimes kinda confused should i text her, but then i think i dont want my past thing in future,but then i think i can always text her as a friend …fck its complicated…

Good to be back ,Love you boiiisss (no homo)

2 Likes

Bruuuuuuhhhh so much relatable :joy: :people_hugging:

1 Like

You had a gf!??

Dukh toh iss baat ka hai ki mujhe aap dono ke baare mein nhi pata tha :smiling_face_with_tear:.

1 Like