[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Shinchan is bae always :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Any one watched sun of Densundent k drama

1 Like

Ive only watched 3 Korean series so far. And one of them was boys over flowers. The other two are Kingdom and Tunnel. I’m planning to watch Signal and Vincenzo soon after my exams

2 Likes

I already watch it Vincenzo k drama

1 Like

Ok See You all later, Mission postponed for now, Some internal issue arrived between two of our workers :joy:

1 Like

Then you also watch sun of Densundent its a best kdram ever bro @GOVIND-19

1 Like

Will add to my list. Ok seeya

1 Like

Ook bye bro @GOVIND-19

1 Like

I planned to watch it , but however it got postponed :joy::joy::joy: . Have you watched Hotel Del Luna @sakshi11 it’s a masterpiece.

3 Likes

But l watch the trailer too :joy::rofl: but l don’t watched is brother series but l watch penthouse k-drama

1 Like

You can check out the drama also , if you want … If you love IU’s acting , then it’s a must watch . She looks very pretty and beautiful in it , and it’s story line is also very interesting…

1 Like

Well I should have been there in the day I missed out sone serious stuff here :joy:, But I’ll catch up, already read all 97 of the posts here.

Bruhh, you missed a lot today on the forum … Roads_to_ImPurity again indulged In a fight :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I see he is banned too :joy::joy::joy:, good for him, I’ll read the thread in which he fought.

Woah what , I didn’t notice that … well he deserved it :joy:

I made your job easy :joy:

2 Likes

Well I was there already, read the whole thing, it was fun :joy:

Also this is what he sent me yesterday out of no where :man_facepalming:.
I am so happy he got banned

2 Likes

This is literally what he does . Hypocrite😂

2 Likes

Yo I apologize to the community and to you @Dean_Ambrose for misbehaving in your diary.
I love this community a lot and I can’t get enough of it.
I am sincerely sorry and it won’t happen again.
:pray:

2 Likes

Wait what happened???:joy::joy:. When did you misbehaved in my diary :joy:.

3 Likes

Hmm :joy: I am trying to be serious here man, you are making me look like a idiot.

2 Likes