[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Lol seriously I don’t know when you misbehaved . But anyways if you apologise then it’s ok🙂

3 Likes

Rulayega kya :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:bas karo

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Bhai @zorim ko Maaf kardo :joy::joy::joy::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Thodi meine bhi misbehave kardiya abb :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

2021-06-13T18:30:00Z

I still remember it was 1st November,2020 and I said to myself I have to win Nonut November and leave this addiction in 2020 only and now almost half 2021 is over and I’m still struggling.:pensive:. I have started again slipping into depression , I’m not doing anything whole day , everything seems so boring, I don’t fear anyone… Everyone is thinking I’m lazy and has nothing to do :weary: but they don’t know the actual reason … I was home alone today , listened to music and danced for hours , it felt so good after long time… Tomorrow will be another try to make a productive day , I need to keep trying , if I stopped trying I fear I will fall into severe depression state in which I was 2-3 months ago …

4 Likes

Shsss … From past few days my perents are just yelling at me for not studying because I am literally confused man. Our exams will be held from 15 July if Covid case become less than 2% in July 1 otherwise the will cancel it.
We don’t even know what method will be used in exams then how can we study :triumph:

Maybe this is the effect of exam cancellation? :thinking:

1 Like

I noticed just one thing that leads to slacking off: mobile phone. In past 2-3 days I didn’t use mobile at all until night 10:30 or so and I was able to do 6+ hours study all 3 days without much effort, but I used my mobile today in the day after lunch, studied about 3 hours before lunch and I have only reached about 3.5 hours till now :man_facepalming:. I know it is hard to stay away from mobile but it is worth it man. I believe every student should plan a detox everyday until dinner, sure you will fail sometimes but overtime it will become a habit.

3 Likes

Man this is so true I did it once, And Yeah I was able to achieve a lot in terms of studying :fire:
I will start by implementing this bro, But wait it’s 8pm and You broke your detox already :sweat_smile: :joy: It should be 10;30 Just kidding brother, You might have achieved the daily target goal :+1: :muscle: You are a Hashira afterall :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I mentioned I failed :joy::joy:, just did 3.5 hours study today, I had to search for articles related to exercising after getting vaccinated but then I checked WhatsApp and then RC and now I am stuck :joy::joy::joy:. I will have to reach 6 hours stufy anyhow because of the study battle, but I won’t be able to reach 10 hours :joy:

3 Likes

I yesterday did 3 hrs of study till 1pm and after that switched on my phone , and I was able to do only 3 hrs whole day…It has become very difficult to avoid this bullshit …Coz of this I have reached my lowest in last 1.5 years . Digital detox is the only way now to stop this addiction …

3 Likes

It’s just like getting into the flow state one after the other :joy:

3 Likes

Same same bro, I did 3 hours until 2 pm :joy:, a detox all the way throughout the day is the key for good amount of study.

3 Likes

:joy: true man. I gotta study now, need to do 2.5 more hours to reach 6, It’ll be a struggle after all the mobile usage but I have to do it. Bye bye homies, see you at night.

3 Likes

Few minutes ago , I made my mind and was about to Release thnx god I opened the forum , and I’m feeling motivated… It’s very difficult to live without this damn phone… I didn’t use phone after waking up, but when I sat to study , these fuckin urges kicked in … Narrow escape😰

4 Likes

You made the right choice. Proud of you brother. :+1::wink:
Don’t Fall or You might get stuck in chaser. And that is one thing you should fear. Keep going brother Stay strong :handshake::zap::muscle:

3 Likes

Yeah man , this addiction is the worst… I’ll complete easy-peasy today, as idk this weird thought is stuck in my mind that you can’t succeed if you didn’t read that book😅. To satisfy my brain it’s better I’ll read it again …

3 Likes

Sorry guys , I relapsed😔
@nofapstar123 @debellator @Tagore @Keats @The_integrous_one @rewire_user @ysub

… I’m sick of this PMO , I was so depressed and sad after the Relapse that I deleted the app and didn’t wanted to come to this forum again … After few minutes I gained courage of facing you all and Apologizing to you all.:disappointed:

I can’t conquer this addiction without being productive, I’m sick of this phone addiction whenever I’m away from my phone the urges kicks in and I Relapse , idk how to get out of this…I can’t concentrate and Focus on Studies. … And I have no clue how to get out of this …

I don’t know will I ever be able to focus on my work and get out of this Trap.:weary:

8 Likes

Requirements :

1. daily diary updates(may be all :x: tasks)
  2. sleep before 11pm
  3. regular exercise
  4. regular 2times meditation
3 Likes

You know what brother, The First thing you should focus now, is to get out of chaser effect brother. Relax chill for two-three days :blush:. Don’t take stress about work or study. Just in these two days do whatever you love. In my case, I watch anime and pass two-three days to get my mind clear from those filthy thoughts. I know this might seems a little foolish :sweat_smile: , coz this is not the answer to your question how to get back to work or study ! But I always think in long term, because if I don’t distract my mind. It will fall for cheap dopamine again and I will fall again and waste that too, but If I would have distracted my mind from other things, It might have been better. So, I waste two days willingly or else eventually it will get wasted fighting with chaser. I give my body time, to get back my energy and then slowly shift my focus to studies.
I know brother, This thing is hard, we fall, even the one who has come out of this addiction say it’s hard. But play smart, it’s your brain understand your reward system. You know better for yourself brother. You will surely comeout of it. I believe in you :+1: :fire:
Stay Strong :muscle:
If we quit, and stop fighting this addiction will take over us,
If we don’t fight we can’t win, The only way to win is to Fight !

Tatakae Tatakae :fire: :triumph:

5 Likes

there is no excuse for trying! try again! but this time with better strategy! time is slipping away from us! periodt!
we will not stop !!! never broo! :innocent:

4 Likes