[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

At least you are getting good sleep, I am sleeping at 5 and still waking up at 10 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. (I did that yesterday)

1 Like

Damn , are you watching online shows till 5 lol?

1 Like

Bro, thats bad for your health try to fix your sleep schedule.

4 Likes

I watched a little Brooklyn 99 and then kept watching a lot of workout videos as I explained in my diary why :joy:, don’t do that everyday tho, just mess up sometimes.

1 Like

I know bro :sweat_smile:, it happens with me sometimes when my daytime nap gets delayed or extended, I usually try to sleep from around 1 to 8 or 8:30.

4 Likes

2021-05-15T18:30:00Z

Today I did little bit introspection , and kept a track of my time and I found that most time I was spending was on seeing what my favourite Kpop Idols are doing , as I kept checking their YouTube channels again and again , it may sound stupid to some of you but their are many like me .So I thought about 3 hrs and took the extreme step that I would only listen to songs only and not follow all their content and deleted all photos of Male/Female Idols that I have saved (THIS was not at all easy for me )…So I was sad whole day , then listened to few songs …

I realised I have become totally obsessed with them and kept thinking which idol I would marry lol.

As this is not the age for all this , so I left on a good note …

Studied 5 hrs only today :unamused:

4 Likes

Warning Triggery content ahead -
The female idols are really adorable :heart: :heart_eyes:, I wanna marry one too, If you get one of them don’t forget me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha lol .

Well Work hard , be successful and get noticed by some idol and then marry them …Simple …

4 Likes

Happy you woke up mate :muscle: stay strong. You’ll get over this! Anything in too much amount is unhealthy.

3 Likes

DAY 20

Yesterday was a tough day , I got triggered by an ad , it wasn’t a sexual ad but by the girl in the ad , however I controlled myself and did meditation and then the urges died💀… I Relapsed my 25 days streak in February and after 3 months of struggle with Chaser effect , finally I was able to break out of it …I don’t want to go to that shit again, that have gave me depression , anxiety and fucked up my study routine…
I’m very much excited that in 5 days I’ll break my highest streak …:relieved:

5 Likes

Good going bro. You are applying good strategic now to overcome the urges. Let’s never go back there.

4 Likes

Day 22

I have become regular with exercising and cold showers . Only thing I’m struggling is now with my study schedule , I need to really fix it , as it’s have been very long time that I haven’t studied for 10hrs . I think since I became an addict last year , since then I have been not able to concentrate and even do 4hrs of study consistently…Nowadays I have started reading a Book named The Secret written by Rhonda Byrne…
I don’t know what future has got for me , whether this my Final attempt or not , but all I know is I’m trying to improve everyday … …

4 Likes

Brother but in your profile it’s still showing you are a member :rofl: :joy:

That’s a really amazing book, heard a lot about it from my brother. Do tell me after you finish it up.
Keep Going, Stay Strong
No overconfident, You said you are aiming high, but it is nothing in comparison to your aim.
Keep Moving Forward :fire:

4 Likes

2021-05-26T18:30:00Z

Probably today is the toughest day for me till now . Since morning I’m getting the urges and even fantasized 2-3 times , but I’m trying to distract myself …

Played Fifa for few hours then studied 2 hrs and then again the urges kicked in and random thoughts started coming in my mind.

Just took a cold shower , feeling Relaxed now …

6 Likes

This is the worst, You have faced. Never choose to Return back. You have come way too far. Don’t stress for studies or anything. Be proud of Yourself bro :muscle::fire: Together we can do this. We will get freed from this addiction. This world is messed up. Let’s enter a new world where nothing is in Limit. You can be what you want. Do what you want. Have what you want. The world with freedom like the Ocean. :clinking_glasses:
Let’s Get this thing sorted once and for all. :handshake::sunglasses:

6 Likes

CSK player :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:…be ready for next round bro…

5 Likes

Yes bro , no going back to that shit again … I did my workout and again took a cold shower, My mind is relaxed now …:sleeping:

Yeaahhhh, Whistle podu. We will win second round also :muscle:

5 Likes

Ok Guys , I have read this many times on the forum that people with higher streak writing I went to market and all Girls were staring at me Happily and gave me a smile and I became expert in doing all things.:sunglasses:. My question is when will this happen with me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

When You actually go outside first :joy::sweat_smile: (and encounter girls)
But covid won’t allow that

5 Likes

So you mean to say those guys have no fear of Covid. Gajab Bezati:joy:

4 Likes