[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Bro don’t let this year get away, we need to be careful as you said, 2021 will pass in one blink of eyes.

6 Likes

From now on I will be writing my daily schedule in my diary … I’m at high risk of relapse if I didn’t be disciplined . To end the chaser it’s very important that my every hour of the day should be planned and not be wasted …

8 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Never consider relapse an option. It is not worth. Start treating urge like an enemy in person. If you see a Cobra in your room will you surrender to it or kill it? Like this Kill your urge either by coming out of the house and running; exercising; meditation; Chanting holy names of the God or taking cold shower; fasting.
Considering an urge like a personified enemy is what taking me to 58 days till now. Find ways that work for you. @Dean_Ambrose bhai You are a brave man. Dont think of relapse. Starve pmo to death. Now no looking back.

5 Likes

2021-05-07T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 7✔️
Praying :heavy_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Study :heavy_check_mark:(not that much effective)
Nofap :heavy_check_mark:
No Youtube :x:
Sleep at 12✔️

3 Likes

Day 2

Wake up at 8 :heavy_check_mark:
Praying :heavy_check_mark:
Meditation :heavy_check_mark:
Nofap✔️
Study❌(Not Satisfied by myself )
No YouTube✔️(Finally)
Affirmations :heavy_check_mark:
Sleep at 1✔️

4 Likes

You can do it bro. I send you power to ascend.

Peace.

3 Likes

Thnxs a lot bro …

3 Likes

DAY 3
Urges are killing me . Only studied 1 hrs till now. Can’t focus on anything …But I can’t afford a Relapse . I spent most time today on the forum , and did meditation quite few times… I need to keep moving . I can’t let my Team down…

7 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Keep going bro :fire:. No looking back this time.

4 Likes

Yeah, When it comes to urges. Nothing works brother. It all comes down to the mindset. You have change that. Think of it like What is different in those filthy videos. They are all same. Make your mind realise that You have got bored from watching the same thing again and again. What’s new in them, everytime the same. :sleeping::sleeping: Bored af.
And next thing, You should watch some funny stuff or something interesting. Divert your mind. Message your friends. :clinking_glasses: You have to win brother you started the ipl bro. You are the founder brother. You have a big responsibility you can’t just give up. It’s your challenge brother. You have to stay strong. To push everyone else forward.
We are all together in this :handshake: Isn’t it ?
Let’s win this time.

6 Likes

Of course … Let’s win and end this Slavery …

4 Likes

Transmutation, transmutation, transmutation.

These horny times are an accumulation of energy on Svadisthana. Bring them up. You can use it to light up a powerful fire on Manipura and take it from there on a journey to evolve beyond an avarage human.
Now is the time in your life where you choose your path. Keep celebacy and focus tremendously on studying and self development, while having in mind to create a world that’s best for all. Higher powers will choose you then to take over responsibilities that will further challenge you to evolve into a higher league…

6 Likes

Thnxs for this beautiful post …I will transmute my sexual energy…

1 Like

More power to you @Dean_Ambrose . Thats the spirit.

3 Likes

Today I started watching a k drama called Hotel Del Luna , and I binge watched 2-3episodes for 4 -5hrs :persevere:. Studied only 2 hrs till now . Will try to react till 5hrs of study today . Tomorrow study challenge is also starting and all champions are there , I need to buckle up.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You are one of them bro, let’s rock the month, competition will be high 15 members all dedicated :fire:. No wasting time now on.

3 Likes

DAY 8
Wake up at 8✔️
Pray to God :heavy_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Study :heavy_check_mark: (4.5 hrs , need to improve)
Cold shower :heavy_check_mark:
Exercise :heavy_check_mark:
Sleep at 12✔️

Today I most of the time watched the kdrama ‘Hotel DelLuna’, it’s a horror romantic comedy drama , and I was literally crying whole day today . What a masterpiece it is , deserves an Oscar . But the villain was looking cute than scary lol , anyways coz of this couldn’t study much in the morning … I’ll start my studies after completing remaining 2 episodes tomorrow as I need to really improve my study hours :expressionless::expressionless:.

4 Likes

DAY 9

I didn’t follow my schedule today . OMG , most of the time I was sad that the k drama I finished today had a sad ending .:broken_heart:. Now I’m curiously waiting for its season 2 , it’s been 2 years since they aired 1st season , idk when they will Air the next season …

Enough of enjoying now , I have to be serious , but this fuckin Lockdown makes me really sad and depressed, when I start my studies as all my out door activities are curbed … I need to adjust myself according to situation, before it’s too late.:expressionless:

4 Likes

That is a common reaction after finishing any series :sweat_smile:. Don’t worry you’ll get over it.
And regarding the rest are you taking enough sleep? I’ve noticed that I am way less focussed whenever I take less sleep :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I also need to fix my sleeping schedule . I’m sleeping around 2 and waking at 10 am …:expressionless:

1 Like