[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

69% probability it will happen on day 69 :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, I think because of Nofap covid won’t affect them. :sweat_smile::thinking:
But I am sure even they are not going outside because of this second wave. They might be referring to when everything was normal. Nobody says it now a days I guess :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

muskurana har larki ki ada hai jo usey pyar samjhe woh gadha hai ---- khan sir :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Raat gayi Baat gayi, Woh sapne me bhi kaat gyi ~~~Aristotle :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

4 Likes

AHAA ahaaaa
tenor

5 Likes

Only right thing that Aristotle said , rest all his Laws failed :grin:

6 Likes

On Day69 of nofap a male nofapper becomes a chickMagnet :joy::joy:.

4 Likes

It’s like he (nofapper) uses that Cheat code of Vice-city
Fannymagnet :joy::sweat_smile:
All womens get attracted automatically :rofl:

7 Likes

Yo that brings back so many memories. I used to use two cheat codes namely, Chicks with guns and fannymagnet. It was so cool, all the women around me were chicks with assault rifles and would attack anyone who attacks me. Its like having private security of women.

6 Likes

I think I was the only one who was focussed on completing missions only :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Just doing missions is too monotonous. Gaming is about the whole experience. Sometimes it’s fun to just summon a tank and kill everyone who comes at you or just climb on top of a building and spam nutter tools and kill everyone. Its fun, that game was my go to stress buster back then

5 Likes

I see words of absolute wisdom :joy:.
@Dean_Ambrose I think most people who achieve high streaks have a habit of working out regularly hence a good body and of course the self confidence is on another level, that’s why girls might be attracted to them.
That never happened with me in my previous streak because I never went out
COVID OP

4 Likes

I am the same as You reiner :joy::rofl:
tumblr_inline_p0s04e6xN11syf9yy_540
I thought, I am the only one who doesn’t care about mission and Destroy the police who chases me with tank. :joy:

4 Likes

Bro aim bigger day 120 I’m planning to try flying, day 150 would be to go to Mars. Day 200 I’m planning to shoot lightning from my eyes.

Women attraction it seems :triumph::rofl: I already have that

5 Likes

Day 500 : Fighting Aliens .
Day1000: Conquering the Universe .

All thnxs to Nofap :grin:

5 Likes

Yo Yo. Are you guys saying you have unlocked the secret to go into Super Saiyan mode?

4 Likes

Sorry guys , I Relapsed :disappointed:

3 Likes

What the fuck bro. You were my companion in this. You were doing so well 1 day back. What happened?

3 Likes

Damn. So many people relapsed in last couple of days including me.
You did well this time and you are more experienced now.
Don’t binge relapse! Your benifits are not going away!
Try again, this year we all should be freed from this

5 Likes