[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Guzar*

Thatโ€™s really really awesome bhai.

All the best bhai!!

Itโ€™s really really good bhai, aap kaafi achi hindi bol rhe ho .

Tbh after i watched your yt videos i can hear those words in your voice while reading :joy:.

1 Like

19 December 2022

Slept at 1:40 am even after going to bed at 11:25pm and woke up at 9:35am . My quads and abs are paining. So while returning from coaching, we decided to come from different route, and the auto stopped because something happened to its battery and then we all have to push the auto and after some time they all sat in the auto and i was the one who was pushing it ,literally it was like an intense cardio session :joy: and as i sat in the auto i felt the pain in my calves, lol. Came back to home at 9:30 pm . Literally a hectic yet awesome day!

Thatโ€™s all for today .

Thank you and have a glorious life!

Good night!

5 Likes

Failed again after 3 days!

Edit :-
Fapped again on 22 dec at 9:54pm

3 Likes

24 December 2022

So i relapsed yesterday and also today at around 12:40pm and 6:16pm . Just completed watching Dragon Ball super, i was avoiding to watch the last 2 episodes (because i knew i will be sad) , but it was awesome and it made me cry at the end. I canโ€™t express what am i feeling rn, i am feeling sad and satisfied at the same time.

Letโ€™s go again!!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

Enhanced the view of my room!

5 Likes

Letโ€™s start it again with the final ending of the series!

Itโ€™s the same song that i posted that day but, its scenes are different which hits differently!

3 Likes

Relapsed just now.

Goals :-

Wake up at 8:15
Workout
Finish 2 lectures in physics and 3 in maths
Meditation for 2 minutes
Music
Sleep before 11:20
Watch the downloaded yt videos only.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s realized just now.
Itโ€™s not over yet. 4 days are left till 2023. Use them and write your goals. Write a plan. Write a letter to your future self. Itโ€™s time to change.
Kamehamehydraaaaaa
20221221_133717
20221221_164326

3 Likes

Relapsed after 3 days!

3 Likes

31st December 2022

Today is the last day of the week, month and the year. This year also ended in a blink of an eye.

I relapsed today twice. 2022 was full of ups and downs (mainly downs) , I started to wake up at around 10am these days . I had some goals, but I completed nothing. It was one of the worst years of my life but I learned many things this year, and I am grateful for that. And thanks to you all my brothers for helping me, really my rc family is fricking amazing!!!

I will try my best and improve!!!

Thatโ€™s all for today!

Thank you, and have a fricking awesome new year/life!!!

Good night!

6 Likes

Last post of the year !

Canโ€™t believe itโ€™s ending, but itโ€™s the start of a new journey!!!

2 Likes

Happy new year and happy anniversary bro :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Happy new year!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

1st January 2023 :star:

Today is the start of a new day , new week, new year and a new journey!!:partying_face::tada:

Happy No Nut New Year Bros! :fist_right::fist_left:

Made the new yearโ€™s resolution list last night :joy:. My father brought a cake for us, it was awesome! I was about to get a haircut but my mother stopped me , so yeah i will get the haircut this wednesday. Anyways will sleep now !

Thatโ€™s all for today!
Thank you and have a victorious year/life!

Good night!

4 Likes

As the new year started โ€ฆ

Let the ultimate battle begin!

Our battle will be legendary :fist_right::fist_right:

Dude this was exactly what happened to me today. Even the haircut part :skull:

3 Likes

7 January 2023

Relapsed today thrice. Woke up at 10:15am today, i almost missed my class but i reached there on time, i missed my class 3 days ago :smiling_face_with_tear:. Waking up at this time is normal for me :smiling_face_with_tear:, woke up at 8 am 2 days ago. Taking cold is getting really really hard , my face and body burns while taking cold shower, but i donโ€™t wanna break my cold shower streak of 2-3 years , so will continue it.

And i am seeing some awesome updates in this app.

Tbh i am not feeling good, only thing i wanna do is cry. If i wonโ€™t stop this habit now, it will be 4 years of this fapping habit after 4 months, i started to do this crap when i was 12 years old and now i am 16. I kept on trying again and again, because i had the hope that i will do better. But i couldnโ€™t, i relapsed very frequently sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. I didnโ€™t even completed my previous year resolution. I never had a significant journey. Life seems worthless.

Thatโ€™s all !!!

Wishing for the immense success of all my bros :heart:.

Good night !

Ps :-
I asked Taher sir to close this thread!

4 Likes

One shall fall

2 Likes