[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Wtf is this :joy::joy::joy:. Insaaan hoon bhai bolna main.
Thereโ€™s no point in keeping PCMB, but if thereโ€™s some good offline coaching and classes havenโ€™t started yet you should give it a try, keep online one too and use it for only the topics that you donโ€™t understand in offline mode.

5 Likes

Sale ye kya hota hai be!!?

3 Likes

Sidha bolu toh, bewajah ka psina

3 Likes

Wait what???
Dude what!!???
There is such a thing :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Nhi waisa kuch nhi hota hai ab edit kr diya :joy::joy:

1 Like

Bhosadike tune to muzhko Dara hi Diya re

1 Like

:rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl:

Tu hi soch na uss wjh se koi thode hi baahar nhi jaata thode hi main public me bhi shuru ho jaata hoon :joy:

2 Likes

Harami salaโ€ฆ
Public me nahi par meko laga ki jab tu hilata hai tab wo bina ruke behte hi jata hai behte hi jata haiโ€ฆ
I was like wtf unlimited semen supplyโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Lolololollololol

Tujhe sach me waisa laga tha :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sweatgo naam ka product h use Krna . Agar hathon aur Peron m bhi ata h to.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hyperhydrosis means excess sweating

2 Likes

Maine usse ut pataang bataya tha :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Smjh gya tha main.
. โ€ฆ
โ€ฆ

1 Like

16 July 2022

13 july- 1 time (pmo)
14 july- 2 times (pmo)
15 july- 1 time (mo)

So, yesterday i didnโ€™t take day nap, cause i sleep 2 hours instead of 20 minutes and i didnโ€™t eat anything at night, so went to bed at 10:30pm empty stomach, all this because i wanted to wake up early, and i woke up at 4:30 am, went to the top floor and the view was lit :fire:, it was so beautiful, i was always with in love with nature especially with the sky and clouds but today it was over 9000. I would have shared the pics but i have to compress it, so will share those beautiful pics tomorrow. Didnโ€™t fap today. And yeah after applying hairmask, i slept at 7:40 am again, i was feeling really really sleepy and woke up at 9 am. Today i was about to sleep at 9:15pm ,empty stomach , but my mom tricked me , and told me to have dinner and also my father scolded me, and i have a habit to wake up for almost 1.5 -2 hours after having dinner. So itโ€™s hard to wake up that early tomorrow (and one more thing, happy birthday @prothekter_aden once again my brother, it has been 1 year of our friendship, glad to have a friend like you saale.)

I am not studying these days (and backlog of 52 lectures ) and havenโ€™t exercised since last 4 days.

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right: Wake up at 6:20am
:point_right: Workout
:point_right: Finish 5 lectures
:point_right: Revise notes before sleeping
:point_right: Meditation thrice
:point_right: Listen music 30 minutes
:point_right: No socialmedia before breakfast
:point_right: Sleep between 10-10:30pm
:point_right: No daytime nap.

I am ready.

Thatโ€™s all for today, thank you and have an awesome life.

Good night.

5 Likes

Song of the day:-

:fire::fire:

2 Likes

Saleโ€ฆrulayga kya :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

oooo shit
nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

You can always take screenshot and send. Size reduces significantly when you take screenshot

2 Likes

techranjay

shdfksjdhfskjdhgsef

4 Likes

Ok so today i edged today for almost 20 minutes while bathing , i wasnโ€™t able to control, then i saw loofah and i used loofah so that i can stop because of pain, i kept on stroking it even after i was feeling pain, but later the pain was unbearable then i stopped, i tried to wash my penisular island with water ,it was like the tour of hell :skull::skull:,it got some cuts (thatโ€™s what i wanted). Finally i didnโ€™t cum and probably wonโ€™t touch my Dk for another 3 days. 2 days later at least i will have 4 days streak. Tbh i am still feeling the pain.

I wonโ€™t edge again and wonโ€™t relapse.

8 Likes