[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

You completed day 1 right?

2 Likes

Yup :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Good startโ€ฆ โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žmake it to day 2

2 Likes

I heard that you relapse every 24 hours. Good job, No I really mean it cause itโ€™s not easy to decide when to relapse cause some people canโ€™t, they relapse many times a day.
You have got the capacity brother why donโ€™t use it?
Start every 48 hours then every 4 days then every weak then stop it forever :muscle:.

1 Like

Yeah i relapsed everyday twice or thrice.

Yeah, thanks brothers.

2 Likes

One more thing to be added, โ€œand also for those who work for it.โ€

Patience + Discipline + Working towards goal = success.

Letโ€™s fxck this shit

2 Likes

My friend, you did not understand the meaning of waiting, waiting doesnโ€™t mean doing nothing but waiting.
Waiting is to show endurance
Waiting is keep on resetting till success
Waiting is to keep on working hard, keep on moving forward, waiting till winning.

2 Likes

Which dictionary? :joy:

Yeah, got it :+1:. Thanks Sabeur.

2 Likes

10 July 2022

Didnโ€™t fap today (&yesterday), but my anger issues have increased ,had a fight with my elder sister :sweat_smile::joy:, didnโ€™t workout of that reason.In the evening i was angry, and i tried to unlock my phone, but I forgot the password :smiling_face_with_tear:, and this time i had to clear all my data. And got a new phone (it was of my sis,with whom i fought) , i would have changed my phone a month ago but I was procrastinating, no worries my phone has upgraded,from android version 9 to android version 12 ,big jump :joy::joy:. Thankfully i backed -up photos and chats till 22nd June, but all the data after 22nd june vanished :smiling_face_with_tear:. Tragedy.

11 July 2022

Last day watched a hot girl on tv. And fapped twice. Woke up early and just before i was about to start my workout, i was feeling like vomiting, then my parents to sleep again (left side krwat leke) , then woke up at 10:30 am :smiling_face_with_tear: and relapsed twice. And as i took my previous phone, i drawn the previous pattern (password) i was like fuck , how can i forget this password and that happened subconsciously :smiling_face_with_tear:.

12 July 2022

Woke up late, was using my phone instead of doing workout, and relapsed again because i fantasized that girl and searches her on internet. Ok then went outside to pick up some products ordered online, i even forgot some routes of my locality :man_facepalming::man_facepalming: , forgot the name and ended up wasting and burning in sun for extra 15 minutes. Fck i havenโ€™t went outside properly (by properly i mean i havenโ€™t visited many of the places ) almost for 1.5 years (just went outside :joy:, i avoid going outside as much as possible :joy:, because of my hyperhidrosis problem. Today whenever i tried to use that phone every time i drawn the same pattern (password), idk why is it happening (finger memory lol). My father is telling me to join one more coaching along with online my coaching and also telling me to take bio :smiling_face_with_tear:, if i wonโ€™t take maths then i have to be samaranjay, that means i have to take PCMB, fck :smiling_face_with_tear:. I will tell him today everything clearly, i canโ€™t handle two coachings and maths & bio together.

Sometimes you wanna cry but you donโ€™t.
Sometimes you wanna scream but you canโ€™t.

Thatโ€™s all for today, thank you and have a great life.

5 Likes

Bhai koi ek hi chunn na interest hai jisme main
Do Naav par chadhkar kuch haasil nhi hoga
Be clear with you goals

Ikr, isliye toh maths liya maine ,papa se aaj isi baare me baat krna hai . Bas maan jaaye wo ,papa nhi maane toh @The_integrous_one bhai se baat krwaaunga :joy:

3 Likes

Padhai m competition ni intrest jaruri h bro. Apne intrest se chun aur scope dekh k.

2 Likes

Exactly , mera interest maths me hai, maine 8th me hi decide kra tha isko. Baaki papa bol rhe the scope ke baare me and all.

2 Likes

Haa to kro demand father sab se :laughing:
Sabse pehle to apne ghabrana nhi h
Scope bhi dekh lena ek baar. Bio m paisa hi paisa h :joy:

1 Like

Unse hi ek month pehle bola tha maths lena hai, aur maine ek online course me enroll bhi kr liya tha unhone ne hi paise diye the. Letโ€™s see aaj kya hota hai, baat krne se phle meditate kr loonga :joy:.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
M bhi exam tough situation m krta hu

1 Like

Btw aap B. Tech ke baad gate khol kr Iit se M.Tech kroge , uske baad konsa engineer bn na hai aapko bhraata shri?

1 Like

Bhai ab gate khol k iit jane ki icha kam hoti dikh rhi h . Par fir bhi agar m vha Pravesh krta hu to m, master of technology ban jaunga. Papers p :slightly_smiling_face::relieved:

1 Like

Hey @Sholt_Tenkerrot,
Remember that time :joy:
I think when you were transforming, that was just a dream

2 Likes

Hmm I have only 6 days now. From 127 to 6 :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:.

2 Likes