[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

2 Likes

What if you earphone is partially connected and you think only you can hear it.

3 Likes

Then parents be like :-
Bathroom me humara beta english kyu bol rha hai aur chikh rha hai wo bhi ladkiyon ki aawaaz me :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Parents ko sab pta rehta h bro :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Wo chapal haath m leke aayenge โ€ฆ Gaaliyan dete dete.

3 Likes

1 Like

Annoyed Face GIF - Annoyed Face Children GIFs

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Twins Kids Fighting GIF - Twins Kids Fighting Cute Kids GIFs

1 Like

We both are chhoti bachi now :joy::joy:.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Why itโ€™s so funny :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

8 july

Relapsed , and while doing Sirsasna a calculator fell on my balls (uss time bina hilaye hil gya tha). Did nothing productive as usual. Lots of backlog.

9 july

Woke up late, relapsed twice. Almost relapsed more once every day since last 3-4 months. Feeling ashamed and angry. Backlogs of almost 40 lectures .

Only 10 days left. And i will do it this this time, dadaji ki kasam. Enough of failing, itโ€™s time to rise. Now itโ€™s time to break my 16 days record after 2.5 years, now itโ€™s time to get rid of this fucking shit after 3 years. Now itโ€™s time to take revenge, itโ€™s time to improve.

Fuck you bitch

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s it body, let it all out, join Nofap where you could become a Super Saiyan,
Teach that PMO Freasa a lessen and go beyond to ultra Sholt instinct. I will always be on your side no matter what. Enough is enough, be strong, be resistant, and most of all, be patient because good things happen to those who wait.

5 Likes

What were you doing with a calculator while doing shirsasna or did it fall from a shelf above the wall you were taking support of?

3 Likes

I was wondering the exact same thing :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Why would i do it with a calculator :joy:,it doesnโ€™t make sense :joy:.

Exactly :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: . I was doing it in different room cause in my room my father was doing pooja.

1 Like