108 Days Mental Diet Challenge

@_KarmaYogi , how about posting our handwritten affirmation. Other wise I am concerned participants will not do it honestly as there is a copy, paste option available making your motive of this challenge in vain.

2 Likes

that works…its a great idea

1 Like

These are amazing…I guess you are utilising the power of affirmations in the best way possible.

2 Likes

@_KarmaYogi and also how about titles like

Day 1 - 10 - Beginners
Day 11 - 30 - Amateur’s
Day 30 - 50 - Master
Day 50 - 70 - Champion
Day 70 - 90 - Legend
Day 90 - 100 - Monk
Day 100 - Day 108 - Bhahmachari.

This is just my suggestion. The choice is yours @_KarmaYogi :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is great but I would like to use the names of weapons as suggested by @_TIGER they sounded like awesome ancient weapons.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one I am using this as a sample and putting it in post#1 for others’ reference…Is that okay ?

3 Likes

Yeah bro no worries :sweat_smile:, happy to help.
I actually made these based on the advices provided in miracle morning book

4 Likes

@Strong_one @anon87955785 @the_resilient_one @TheBigSP @piyushchandak @Yash21 @Sujay786

Please visit the page for rules and references.Will start the challenge from monday… Your suggestions are welcome

5 Likes

Bro I love your affirmations and positive thinking.
I am taking some of it for myself too :grin:

4 Likes

Everything is useless if there is no action . :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

True @_TIGER bhai…everything is useless without action… but here our point is that …thoughts are the pre-requisite to action… Every action in this world originated from a thought.

3 Likes

I think we can add 2 things in this.
What is your current state -
What you want to become -

And as it for 1st time, let’s keep the goal short term
I mean What you want to become in 108 days.
That way it would be realistic.

So every participant will once type out their current state and their vision in 108th day.

And at the end of 108 days, they will state their current state again and then compare if their current state matches with their vision state.

What do you think @_KarmaYogi ?

1 Like

Day#1

:white_check_mark: No Negative Thinking
:white_check_mark: Being happy and optimistic

By the end of this year, I am super good at Data structures and Algorithms. I am able to solve the toughest of the questions. Before the July of 2022, I will be at Google as a software development engineer.
I am an insanely hardworking guy, everyone in my circle knows how insanely obsessed I Am with my goals.
The office work of 8 hours I complete in 6 hours then I dedicate 6 hours to study.
:muscle: Jai Shree Ram :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

yes good idea bro…will add that

1 Like

Name : Vedant
What do i want to become and affirmations: A better version of myself who refrains from judging anyone, who does every task which is assigned to him who refrains from procrastinating it. I will become kind, courteous and generous and i know that i will become a CMA after 3 years and will complete the foundations with excellent scores and everyone will admire me and i will be successful one day and i will forget about vengeance with everyone who have not treated me well before in past i will forget about them and be happy and i will make my parents proud one day no matter what.
Dattebayo.

1 Like

Bruh that’s right, but affirmations do benefit, you practice them yourself you would know better :sweat_smile:, main purpose is that they keep us positive and motivated

Thanks bro, go ahead and add whatever you want to your affirmations

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.