Give a lion food and all he wants to do is sleep. Starve a lion and he becomes an absolute monster.
Releasing makes you lay low, feel satisfied and content
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CONTENT? did you climb a mountain? Did you invent anything? Do you have a garage full of supercars? Did you start a strong family? HAVE YOU ACHIEVED ANYTHING WORTHY AT ALL?
No. you simply jerked off / fucked a girl and then came and released everything that makes you that beast. You meaninglessly, undeservedly fed yourself and now you are a shadow.
Starve the beast and channel that insane sexual hunger into other things. you will achieve anything you set your mind into.
108 is an extremely lucky and sacred number in the ancient Indian system, especially the Yogic school of thought. It is believed to be the number of God, as several important numbers are close multiples of this number.
More details here (of course, take it with a pinch of salt, there were no scientific calculators thousands of years before) :
Wanderlust 108: The Number that Unifies The Big Picture with The Present Moment
Let us make good use of every single day of these 108 days and emerge as our best version on Jan 1st.
Let’s put an end to this addiction and everything else that keeps us away from being top 1%.
Let’s commit this to ourselves.
The end goal of this challenge is to build mental toughness, which can be broken down into two objectives.
1. No negative thoughts
Be watchful of your thoughts. Don’t let any negative emotions, thought to stay for long in your mind.
2. Being positive, hopeful, and optimistic.
Don’t get disheartened by any kind of failure, take the lessons and improve. Be grateful, feel that even being alive is a blessing (You know how many people lost lives in the second wave of covid).
Forgive yourself for what you did in the past. Believe with full conviction “now I am a changed man.”
Be solution-oriented, never whine or complain, see what can be done to solve the problem at hand, and execute it with the strong belief that it will get solved.
If something is beyond your control, then let it go, believe that something better is waiting. For instance, you lost your girlfriend…believe that being on this path of self-transformation, you will be the best version of yourself very soon, and then you will attract better people in your life.
There is just one rule.
Decide what kind of person you want to become before the end of this year.
For example, I want to become a person who always completes whatever task he takes up.
Tell yourself that you are a person that always completes whatever task he takes up.
Imagine yourself completing all your tasks on time. Imagine yourself honoring all your commitments.
Repeat this visualization as many times a possible. Definitely do it before sleep and after waking up.
Additionally, you can set up an alarm and repeat the visualization multiple times.
Type your affirmations daily in the thread. Strongly believe that you are already that person. Speak in a language as if you are already that person.
Fake it till you make it
You get points for the number of times you repeat the affirmations/visualizations throughout the day.
Typing your affirmations (no copy-pasting) in this thread daily once would give you 1 point.
Suppose you repeat your affirmations/visualizations two more times (morning after waking up and night before sleeping) every day then add 21 points for the entire week(7 - morning, 7 - night, 7 - typing in this thread).
Give your entries in the format:
What you want to become :
The number of times you would repeat your affirmation / visualization :
Here’s what I review every morning:
Top Goals: Studying, exercising, timely sleeping, productive mornings, fasting between meals.
Affirmations: 1. My mind is awesome, it is capable of retaining whatever I study easily and completely.
2. I learn from my mistakes and don’t repeat same ones.
3. Whatever I study, I study with full focus and I enjoy it.
4. I have great opportunites and facilities and I am grateful for them.
5. I am dedicated to stay consistent to achieve my goals
6. I always feel energetic
7. I handle any kind of situation I face gracefully confidently and intelligently
8. I work even better under pressure, I embrace such situations if they ever appear
9. I am capable of having full control on my mind and body, I acknowledge when my mind tries to trick me, I choose to do what’s right for me, I take necessary actions to not fall for the trick.
10. I have the power within me to keep out any evil, desire, or any disturbance, I can see the truth.
11. I might encounter people who might act in selfish/ ignorant ways, they don’t know the difference between good and evil but I do, they are all like a family to me but they can’t involve me in their actions neither can I be angry on them.
12. Analyse every harsh impression, if it’s not in your control just say it’s nothing to me, for it’s your judgement about the events that bothers you rather than the events themselves.
Vision: I see myself executing today with perfection and I love my work. I see myself getting perfect in all subjects. I see myself having cleared and aced all exams I give and I see myself studying joyfully for it. I see myself having a totally ripped lean body, happy family, consistent well paying job and I am as happy as I am today.
Mechanical engineering GATE 2022 AIR 1: Samaranjay Sharma.