100 days challenge (Entries closed)

Welcome bro :grin: and yeah if you all need any modifications you can tell me i will edit

1 Like

okayā€¦all good broā€¦i think the negative points can be decreased or the plus points could be increasedā€¦ :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s a good idea btw but then donā€™t take the challenge lightly ok :grin:

1 Like

yupā€¦ just pointing it out so that regular fappers can give a come back in short timeā€¦otherwise according to existing point system a person who fapped needs 10 days time to pick up again!! thats a bit too much to expect!!! but yeahā€¦upto u master :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah you are absolutely right my friend @ysub i have edited the point system see and tell me if itā€™s ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

its good now brotherā€¦All the bestā€¦and once again thanks for the inviteā€¦
Date: 18.09.2021 (19:20) for my reference.

1 Like

All the best bro :grin::grin::grin:

So for preparing scoreboard i need to know which sections do you all wanna participate in

So tell me your section 1, 2 and then
If you choose section 2 then prepare your one time to do list which will be having common tasks and as i told you before the list should be in ABC manner and submit here or else you can prepare in your mind too and at the end of the day you have to verify by yourself if you have completed the list or not and points will be given accordingly and even if you do not complete the C tasks of to do list thatā€™s okay try not to compromise on A and B tasks and yeah IF YOU are NOT ABLE to COMPLETE your TO DO LIST THERE WONā€™T BE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING
But points will be given if you manage to complete the list. (This is applicable for those who participate in section 2)

SO there are 2 sections
1.Nofap
2. Nofap and completing to do list(which can be written here or you can prepare in your mind)
Points will be given accordingly

There will be 3 winners in both sections
Like gold silver and bronze medal

All the best brothers!!!

2 Likes

Bruh @vedantshah005 I am already in 3 challenges out of which I am managing one, so I am out for now :sweat_smile:.
I appreciate the invitation though.

2 Likes

I would prefer 2nd one

2 Likes

Awesome broā€¦ Nice thinkingā€¦ I really want this type of challenge

1 Like

I would go with section 2

2 Likes

@Ajay001 bro come to this challengeā€¦ It improves our study routine very much

If I would fail in completing to do list how much score I get or no score??

No problem bruh nvm good luck :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your appreciation let me know if you feel like somethingā€™s missing

@Sujay786 and @Ishant16 i have recorded your responses

There is no negative marking but yeah if you manage to complete the tasks of to do lists then points will be added i hope you got it @Sujay786

1 Like

My to do list is:

(A) Study and exercise
(B) Call a friend
(C) Watching webseries ā€œTitansā€

Study and exercise both are most important to me.
I will update everything at night.

1 Like

@vedantshah005 , When will the challenge starts

2 Likes