100 days challenge (Entries closed)

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: no brother even if you relapse u can join again after achieving 25 days streak

2 Likes

ok then let me decrease points for peek :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes thats needed. Otherwise relapse will be highly depressing.

2 Likes

yeah you are right thanks for your advice bruh :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

have you read the first post 16?

1 Like

@vedantshah005 Its just my suggestion. Since it is a challenge could you paste Post 16 to Post 1. Otherwise other participants who is interested would not get to know about the rules of this challenge.

ok i will but can u tell me how? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just copy your post 16 and paste to post 1 :man_shrugging: Regular copy paste thing

oh yeah ok thank you broo :sweat_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

@Nikhil1812 @theWolf @maroca @karlosvm @Diam @VivekRawat @deepakthewarrior @ysub @skyadav @5h1va

do yall wanna join the challenge?

M in
Sharing code…bs4i18

1 Like

ok i am adding u welcome @Ishant16 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey bro. I’m dj alan.
CS - 4 days
HS - 4 days
AGE - 18
sharing code =soq898
Happy to join this challenge. I wish to participate in this challenge. I’m very well agreed to do the respective tasks. Kindly please add me…

1 Like

Bro I am kinda of busy with my studies and other stuff nowadays so will be participating later.
Thanks for the invitation @vedantshah005 :+1::100:

I would like to bring your attention to what’s the main purpose of making a challenge should be it should be to
Help those who are relapsing daily to help them Increase the gap between every relapse. Show them steady progress. To do better than previous time coz this thing is hard :fire:
But changing what you do daily is the key to practice nofap. Change your routine and be Busy that’s the most important.

Hope this post was helpful ! :v:

Our main aim should be to help those who are relapsing daily or weekly coz those who are on a good streak they are pretty good at managing it and they have fallen and fought so hard that they deserve it.

To Everyone who is fighting out there, Hold on, just Never Give Up :infinity:

If You Win, You Live
If You Lose, You Die
If You Don’t Fight, You can’t Win
The Only way to Win is to Fight
:muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks bhai for adding…

1 Like

I’m in bro @vedantshah005
0ic7wq is my s.c.

1 Like

I’m very much interested to join.
I have been searching for the group like this, I really want to improve in my life, I’m sick and tired of living looser life.

Name: Slavery
Current streaks: 5 days
Highest streak: 21 days
Sharing code: dgh3md

Please add me it will mean to me alot.:pray:

2 Likes

@rewire_user no problem bro no need to feel sorry :blush:
And you are doing a great job of motivating others

2 Likes

@The_Brave_Pilot @theWolf @erenyaeger @slavery i have added you all welcome
We are in this together and we will do this

1 Like

Hey @vedantshah005 thanks for the invite buddy…im in Section 1… :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like