100 days challenge (Entries closed)

That’s a good question… :grin::grin::grin:
Because I start doing work from my to do list

2 Likes

@Sujay786 your to do list is awesome but if possible prepare it in ABC manner

Prioritize your tasks which are urgent and put them under A list
Like the tasks which appeared out of nowhere or the tasks you have to complete first

And then B contains list of tasks which are not urgent yet important like the tasks which have to be completed but can wait for some time

And then C contains list of tasks which are neither necessary nor important it should contain things that you like for eg hobbies

For eg.

If studies and mock tests are your priority
Then put them under A (priority list)

Then if vocab and revision are not your priority tasks yet important then put them under B list

Then if gk is your hobby not important for your goals yet you like doing it then you can put it under C list

Considering all these tasks your to do list should be AS FOLLOWS:
AS PER YOUR TO DO LIST

A (PRIORITY LIST)
STUDIES
MOCK TEST

B (IMPORTANT LIST)
VOCAB
REVISION

C (HOBBY LIST)
GK

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR LIST

I hope you got it bro :blush:

1 Like

As soon as few more participants join i will start and i will let you know @anon87955785 and yeah bro which section do you wanna participate in?

1 Like

Actually all is important… For me… So letd do it like this… I put all the things in study and others like call a friend to (C ) I will update it just wait

2 Likes

That’s good bro start easy ok
Try not to overburden yourself because on first day you will feel motivated but at the end of the day if you are not able to complete your list then you will feel exhausted and feel like you can’t do this i know you can do this bro but i am just suggesting you to start easy
Then as you get accustomed to it you can add tasks day by day on the basis of your performance ok @Sujay786

1 Like

This list is really good see @Sujay786 and then as you get accustomed to it you can add tasks accordingly

1 Like

Thanks dear myaelf usman plz add me

2 Likes

Ok dear… As you say man… :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Please give your sharing code @UsmanAli8 i need your sharing code in order to add you in this challenge

Check in
I have successfully complete my (A) and (B) task… But I didnt complete the (C) task.
And nofap is successful for this day

1 Like

Bro sharing cose kidr se mile ga

Bro @UsmanAli8 application kholke niche companion kholke teen dot dabana niche dikhenge usko click karke tujhe my sharing code dikhega voh code idhar share kar dena

@Sujay786 well done brother but i need some more participants to start this challenge as soon as i get some more participants i will make a scoreboard and announce the date to start this challenge

1 Like

gxvk29 Thanks bro here is my code

1 Like

And which section bro?

@slavery @Yash21 @Dean_Ambrose @GOVIND-19 @PowerfulNFPWarrior @Evolved @ali4th @Prox @debellator
Do any of you wanna join this challenge? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Freeman1234 @Nofap_beginner @The_wild_perception @shivansh.bansal @SincereDev @theWolf @Probably2 @Sasuke @Lyonheart @Green_Penguin

Do any of you want to join this challenge? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@VARAD @l_Hemant_l @Finding_Myself @jamee @saynopmo @HealingSpade @gavingandy @The_beast333 @hunterX @piyushchandak
Do yall wanna join this challenge? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for inviting @vedantshah005 but I don’t think I will be able to come back regularly and update my status because I am busy with some stuff so I won’t be able to participate. But still it’s a great initiative you took so good luck

2 Likes

@vedantshah005 Please don’t be like me :joy: :joy:. I did this procedure due to sheer desperation. I don’t want you to beg like me.

1 Like